Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Terrible(ly hilarious) FR Suggestions!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46
Yay! I'm finally joining in! :P

Every time you lose a coliseum there is a 99.9% chance that your dragons will not come out alive. Say goodbye to your fancy-smancy imperials everybody >:)
Yay! I'm finally joining in! :P

Every time you lose a coliseum there is a 99.9% chance that your dragons will not come out alive. Say goodbye to your fancy-smancy imperials everybody >:)
Derpy Dragons made by the amazing NakedSatan
4_zps71d2115b.png 7_zps290dd35d.png9_zps5e93132c.png
How about, every time you go to gather items, everytime you go and gather you earn every type of dragon egg! On top of that, you earn 1000 gold each time you dig up the egg!
How about, every time you go to gather items, everytime you go and gather you earn every type of dragon egg! On top of that, you earn 1000 gold each time you dig up the egg!
gbux.png
That would still be far too difficult! Let's make it so that we get 20k from our deity each day, or each hour, to make it better!
That would still be far too difficult! Let's make it so that we get 20k from our deity each day, or each hour, to make it better!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
The breeding rate of the dragons is too high! Let's make some dragons at random suffer infertility !
The breeding rate of the dragons is too high! Let's make some dragons at random suffer infertility !
Every apparel item should be put in everyone's hoard.
Every apparel item should be put in everyone's hoard.
Chests should only be worth 1T. Especially the gold ones. But every 1/2,000 has a gem.
(Oh please no! Those chests are my biggest source of income!)
Chests should only be worth 1T. Especially the gold ones. But every 1/2,000 has a gem.
(Oh please no! Those chests are my biggest source of income!)
Being a teenage dragon-mother is hard. I didn't have time to prevent my babies from eating you.
Eliminate breeding cool downs entirely!
Eliminate breeding cool downs entirely!
|She/Her, They/Them|
Breeding is MUCH to simple! No more of this clicking business! The admins should Implement breeding tokens immediately. Separate tokens for each species. They are only in the gem shop for 1 week every 3 months and cost 10,000 gems each. Breedings are then subject to a review by a secret panel that can refuse your breeding if the colors are deemed "mismatching". You don't get your token back either.

Want to breed a fae and a tundra? You need a hybrid breeding token. The tokens stock in the gem shop for 15,000 gems each and there's a 30% the breeding will fail.

Christmas and Halloween colored dragons require special breeding tokens that were only sold once during a super special event 3 years ago. Good luck finding a seller!
Breeding is MUCH to simple! No more of this clicking business! The admins should Implement breeding tokens immediately. Separate tokens for each species. They are only in the gem shop for 1 week every 3 months and cost 10,000 gems each. Breedings are then subject to a review by a secret panel that can refuse your breeding if the colors are deemed "mismatching". You don't get your token back either.

Want to breed a fae and a tundra? You need a hybrid breeding token. The tokens stock in the gem shop for 15,000 gems each and there's a 30% the breeding will fail.

Christmas and Halloween colored dragons require special breeding tokens that were only sold once during a super special event 3 years ago. Good luck finding a seller!
The FR team should fine you 50$ for every dragon you exalt and send it to your IRL mailbox. x3
The FR team should fine you 50$ for every dragon you exalt and send it to your IRL mailbox. x3
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
We need butt-inspired FR dragons >:3c
We need butt-inspired FR dragons >:3c
Puppycat.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46