Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Terrible(ly hilarious) FR Suggestions!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
What they need to do is bring back the ability for eggs to rot if you don't incubate your nest.
Yes. That is what they need to do.
I don't know why they even removed it.

*runs to the corner to laugh her butt off*
What they need to do is bring back the ability for eggs to rot if you don't incubate your nest.
Yes. That is what they need to do.
I don't know why they even removed it.

*runs to the corner to laugh her butt off*
Well, we should make it so that dragons can die, in the Coliseum or by disease. Also, we don't need anymore new genes! The selection is too much! And the payout on games should be reduced!
Well, we should make it so that dragons can die, in the Coliseum or by disease. Also, we don't need anymore new genes! The selection is too much! And the payout on games should be reduced!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Since in real life we don't know what babies look like, we shouldn't be allowed to have the predict baby dragons options and have all babies compleatly different colours every time.
REALISM!!!!!!!
Since in real life we don't know what babies look like, we shouldn't be allowed to have the predict baby dragons options and have all babies compleatly different colours every time.
REALISM!!!!!!!
gliGNxy.png
PFFFFFFFT! This thread...
I am literally laughing so much I cannot even drink my water for fear of choking!
(Also, the first 17.2 pages were all done on the same day, did anyone else notice?)
As for a suggestion...
You must interact with each dragon every day, to keep their "depression meter" from getting too high.
If a dragon get's too depressed, it needs to go to therapy for 100k treasure, which may or may not work.
If therapy fails, or if you don't take the dragon to therapy, it'll get suicidal.
And then you're charged another 100k treasure to pay for funeral expenses.
And there's a chance that other dragons in your lair get depressed at the first dragon's passing.
And if a dragon isn't paired with a mate, it'll get depressed.
And once a dragon is a year or so old, they'll go through a midlife crisis, and you need to buy them EXPENSIVE APPAREL in order to keep the depression meter down.
(I don't mean to offend anyone with this post)
PFFFFFFFT! This thread...
I am literally laughing so much I cannot even drink my water for fear of choking!
(Also, the first 17.2 pages were all done on the same day, did anyone else notice?)
As for a suggestion...
You must interact with each dragon every day, to keep their "depression meter" from getting too high.
If a dragon get's too depressed, it needs to go to therapy for 100k treasure, which may or may not work.
If therapy fails, or if you don't take the dragon to therapy, it'll get suicidal.
And then you're charged another 100k treasure to pay for funeral expenses.
And there's a chance that other dragons in your lair get depressed at the first dragon's passing.
And if a dragon isn't paired with a mate, it'll get depressed.
And once a dragon is a year or so old, they'll go through a midlife crisis, and you need to buy them EXPENSIVE APPAREL in order to keep the depression meter down.
(I don't mean to offend anyone with this post)
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Every time that you gather, there should be a chance that a random dragon will get lost and be unable to find its way back to your lair. To find the dragon, you need to pay 1000 gems for the supplies and you will send out a search party of 10 dragons. It has a 25% chance of failing and, if it fails, a 75% chance that the entire search party gets lost, too.
Every time that you gather, there should be a chance that a random dragon will get lost and be unable to find its way back to your lair. To find the dragon, you need to pay 1000 gems for the supplies and you will send out a search party of 10 dragons. It has a 25% chance of failing and, if it fails, a 75% chance that the entire search party gets lost, too.
Remembe[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1091538&p=mb]r that one thread with the teeth being photoshopped onto the gods?[/url] Make it canon. Make the teeth canon. Edit; [i]Especially[/i] the Nic Cage face on Arcanist. [img]http://i.imgur.com/00F6IWA.png[/img] Look at him. Look how BEAUTIFUL he is. (it was edited on by @factoryscience not me i take no credit for him plsnosue)
Remember that one thread with the teeth being photoshopped onto the gods?

Make it canon.

Make the teeth canon.

Edit; Especially the Nic Cage face on Arcanist.

00F6IWA.png

Look at him.

Look how BEAUTIFUL he is.

(it was edited on by @factoryscience not me i take no credit for him plsnosue)
[quote name="lespectre" date="2014-07-08 05:32:44"]Remembe[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1091538&p=mb]r that one thread with the teeth being photoshopped onto the gods?[/url] Make it canon. Make the teeth canon. Edit; [i]Especially[/i] the Nic Cage face on Arcanist. [img]http://i.imgur.com/00F6IWA.png[/img] Look at him. Look how BEAUTIFUL he is. (it was edited on by @factoryscience not me i take no credit for him plsnosue)[/quote] YES TEETH CANNON MAKE IT REAL COME ON ADMINS YOU CAN DO IT [img]http://i.imgur.com/KxffnZW.gif[/img]
lespectre wrote on 2014-07-08 05:32:44:
Remember that one thread with the teeth being photoshopped onto the gods?

Make it canon.

Make the teeth canon.

Edit; Especially the Nic Cage face on Arcanist.

00F6IWA.png

Look at him.

Look how BEAUTIFUL he is.

(it was edited on by @factoryscience not me i take no credit for him plsnosue)

YES TEETH CANNON MAKE IT REAL COME ON ADMINS YOU CAN DO IT

KxffnZW.gif
25tdzx0.gif
YES

TEETH

And this, of course, means we will need a dentist. If you don't brush your dragon's pretty lil teethies every day, they'll need to go to the dentist to get their cavities filled and will then only be able to eat specially prescribed (and ex$pen$ive) mush for the next week. There's still one more space in the trading post, it could happen guys!
YES

TEETH

And this, of course, means we will need a dentist. If you don't brush your dragon's pretty lil teethies every day, they'll need to go to the dentist to get their cavities filled and will then only be able to eat specially prescribed (and ex$pen$ive) mush for the next week. There's still one more space in the trading post, it could happen guys!
Hn7RVKF.png
they/them pronouns
The marketplace stocks much to frequently. 1 item per hour should stock. Total. This way we have to find our items. It will help up the random adventure part of the game.

This will only work if we combine it with the 5 gathering turns per week suggestion though.
The marketplace stocks much to frequently. 1 item per hour should stock. Total. This way we have to find our items. It will help up the random adventure part of the game.

This will only work if we combine it with the 5 gathering turns per week suggestion though.
Why is apparel one size fits all? That doesn't make any sense. Apparel should stock in a whole bunch of different sizes in the marketplace to fit your dragons' unique measurements. If you get the wrong size apparel it should display relative to the size of your dragon when you put it on. Mirror-sized vest? Might make a nice leg warmer for your Snapper. Trying to put a Guardian-sized hat on a Fae? A tent would probably fit better.
Why is apparel one size fits all? That doesn't make any sense. Apparel should stock in a whole bunch of different sizes in the marketplace to fit your dragons' unique measurements. If you get the wrong size apparel it should display relative to the size of your dragon when you put it on. Mirror-sized vest? Might make a nice leg warmer for your Snapper. Trying to put a Guardian-sized hat on a Fae? A tent would probably fit better.
Hn7RVKF.png
they/them pronouns
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46