Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Terrible(ly hilarious) FR Suggestions!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46
@Azzyblue: But people might start abusing that by just checking the last page instead of the first. Maybe instead their post gets put to a random location in the middle? That maes much more sense!
@Azzyblue: But people might start abusing that by just checking the last page instead of the first. Maybe instead their post gets put to a random location in the middle? That maes much more sense!
@AthkoreOmnirok You're right! :O That's much better.

Though of course we have too many forum posts right now as it is. Maybe if a post falls past the first page, it should just be deleted.
@AthkoreOmnirok You're right! :O That's much better.

Though of course we have too many forum posts right now as it is. Maybe if a post falls past the first page, it should just be deleted.
You know what I think? I think the breeding system isn't nearly realistic enough. The world of FR is a closed system... there aren't really any dragons migrating from it to other continents or whatever. How could new breeds or genes of dragons enter the world if they didn't come to it from somewhere else? Sure, they could evolve, but that would take millions of years.

To simulate the reality of the FR world, I suggest getting rid of all breed-change and gene-change scrolls immediately. The users of FR will just have to make do with what's already here. Skydancers, of course, will never be released, because realistically, where would they come from? Moreover, I suggest a complicated system of dominant and recessive genes that makes predictable breeding practically impossible. Thought you were getting a pretty green Shimmer/Iri/Gembond baby? NOPE! Somebody's great-great-grandparents had Speckle, Freckle and Basic, so that's what you're getting. Oh, and the baby's bright pink. Mutations are weird like that.
You know what I think? I think the breeding system isn't nearly realistic enough. The world of FR is a closed system... there aren't really any dragons migrating from it to other continents or whatever. How could new breeds or genes of dragons enter the world if they didn't come to it from somewhere else? Sure, they could evolve, but that would take millions of years.

To simulate the reality of the FR world, I suggest getting rid of all breed-change and gene-change scrolls immediately. The users of FR will just have to make do with what's already here. Skydancers, of course, will never be released, because realistically, where would they come from? Moreover, I suggest a complicated system of dominant and recessive genes that makes predictable breeding practically impossible. Thought you were getting a pretty green Shimmer/Iri/Gembond baby? NOPE! Somebody's great-great-grandparents had Speckle, Freckle and Basic, so that's what you're getting. Oh, and the baby's bright pink. Mutations are weird like that.
The banner for the main flight rising pages should be replaced with a banner including dragonized versions of Nigel Thornberry
The banner for the main flight rising pages should be replaced with a banner including dragonized versions of Nigel Thornberry
13zN5CF.png
Familiars are living critters too and should be taken care of! Now, not only do you need to feed all of your dragons, but your familiars will need to be fed as well. Since food will be harder to come by, people can put the names of their dragons into a raffle for food stamps. The raffle will determine which dragons from each flight must duke it out to the death in the coliseum.

FR HUNGER GAMES 2013-14!
Familiars are living critters too and should be taken care of! Now, not only do you need to feed all of your dragons, but your familiars will need to be fed as well. Since food will be harder to come by, people can put the names of their dragons into a raffle for food stamps. The raffle will determine which dragons from each flight must duke it out to the death in the coliseum.

FR HUNGER GAMES 2013-14!
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
You know that annoying message which you get when you are about to hatch dragons but you don't have enough space for them? Just put this gif on the message and everyone will be happy. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/df5dcd2e250bc2efcd040045eda43ec6/tumblr_mpf8ddf3BY1qhaj9go4_500.gif[/img]
You know that annoying message which you get when you are about to hatch dragons but you don't have enough space for them? Just put this gif on the message and everyone will be happy.

tumblr_mpf8ddf3BY1qhaj9go4_500.gif
We should make it so you can only exalt Imperial and Wildclaw dragons to boost Flight Dominance.
We should make it so you can only exalt Imperial and Wildclaw dragons to boost Flight Dominance.
Tn4aWhc.png
You can't just buy dragons, you have to sacrifice one that you own in order to get your new dragon. Exalting should be randomised, you could lose any of your dragons.
You can't just buy dragons, you have to sacrifice one that you own in order to get your new dragon. Exalting should be randomised, you could lose any of your dragons.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
@DragonDinosaur44 Ahhh...! Word overload!
@DragonDinosaur44 Ahhh...! Word overload!
Tn4aWhc.png
@@DragonDinosaur44 Don't carry on a joke too far, it kills it o.o
@@DragonDinosaur44 Don't carry on a joke too far, it kills it o.o
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46