TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 217 218
^ Movies, not one for clubbing.

< I collect bug pokemon plushies.

v What arthropod do you like the most?
^ Movies, not one for clubbing.

< I collect bug pokemon plushies.

v What arthropod do you like the most?
^ Spiders and scorpions. Maybe crabs too since they taste delicious, haha.

< I&#039;m currently playing Pokemon Black.

v Have you ever heard of MissingNo?
^ Spiders and scorpions. Maybe crabs too since they taste delicious, haha.

< I&#039;m currently playing Pokemon Black.

v Have you ever heard of MissingNo?
^Yeah, I actually watched all of MissingNoXpert&#039;s videos on YouTube XD
< I speak Mandarin Chinese.
v Do you speak any languages besides English?
^Yeah, I actually watched all of MissingNoXpert&#039;s videos on YouTube XD
< I speak Mandarin Chinese.
v Do you speak any languages besides English?
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
^ English is my second language. My native one is Dutch. So yes!
< likes raisins.
V What is something that no one would expect you to like?
^ English is my second language. My native one is Dutch. So yes!
< likes raisins.
V What is something that no one would expect you to like?
tumblr_inline_nk71acwXEN1qg2i5p.png
^ Natural disasters. I&#039;m generally an anxious person who tends to overthink but I LOVE natural disasters.

< I love most types of fruits but strawberries, cherries, and grapes are my favorites.

v If you had three superpowers, what would they be?
^ Natural disasters. I&#039;m generally an anxious person who tends to overthink but I LOVE natural disasters.

< I love most types of fruits but strawberries, cherries, and grapes are my favorites.

v If you had three superpowers, what would they be?
^ Hm... I&#039;d say the ability to read minds, telekinesis and perhaps hypnotism (I&#039;m not sure if these count as super powers, though)

< I&#039;m currently procrastinating, even though I have 4 projects due in tomorrow

v If you could choose between endless money or being able to eat as much food as you like without gaining weight, which would you choose?
^ Hm... I&#039;d say the ability to read minds, telekinesis and perhaps hypnotism (I&#039;m not sure if these count as super powers, though)

< I&#039;m currently procrastinating, even though I have 4 projects due in tomorrow

v If you could choose between endless money or being able to eat as much food as you like without gaining weight, which would you choose?
33ueat0.jpg
^Money. I&#039;m already fat so kinda late for that u nu

< I just realized that I can&#039;t breed my hatchlings together because I&#039;ll only get like 5 possible primary colors eugh.

v What was the last thing you watched/read/played/listened to that made you cry?
^Money. I&#039;m already fat so kinda late for that u nu

< I just realized that I can&#039;t breed my hatchlings together because I&#039;ll only get like 5 possible primary colors eugh.

v What was the last thing you watched/read/played/listened to that made you cry?
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
^ War Horse :c Watched it for the first time last night.

< If everything pans out I should be able to obtain my first Pearlcatcher scroll this weekend. I want to turn Euphrasia in to a pearlie so bad.

v What is your favorite summer treat?
^ War Horse :c Watched it for the first time last night.

< If everything pans out I should be able to obtain my first Pearlcatcher scroll this weekend. I want to turn Euphrasia in to a pearlie so bad.

v What is your favorite summer treat?
^ Watermelon on a burning hot day and grilled cheese and soup when it&#039;s freezing. Summers are weird where I live.

< Is fostering a kitten right now and has to give it up in a few days, I am going to die. He is just so cute but I know it would be a terrible idea to keep him.

V If you could have any object in the world what would it be? Mind you it has to be object, singular. So if you say money or jelly beans that means you get 1 $20 bill or 1 jellybean.
^ Watermelon on a burning hot day and grilled cheese and soup when it&#039;s freezing. Summers are weird where I live.

< Is fostering a kitten right now and has to give it up in a few days, I am going to die. He is just so cute but I know it would be a terrible idea to keep him.

V If you could have any object in the world what would it be? Mind you it has to be object, singular. So if you say money or jelly beans that means you get 1 $20 bill or 1 jellybean.
xeXkRQt.png
^ I&#039;d go with the comfiest bed on the planet. AWWW YEAHHH.

< Should go to sleep, but is much more interested in reading The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. ;D

V What type of books do you like to read?
^ I&#039;d go with the comfiest bed on the planet. AWWW YEAHHH.

< Should go to sleep, but is much more interested in reading The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. ;D

V What type of books do you like to read?
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
qGZwGPH.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 217 218