Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 217 218
^ Feeling like I&#039;m about to sneeze,I guess? Sneezing all the time would be more problematic, I think, but you get used to feeling like you&#039;re about to sneeze? I don&#039;t know. XD
< Will be having soup for dinner tonight.
V If you could choose between voluntarily shapeshifting into an animal or changing your own looks at will, which would you choose and why?
^ Feeling like I&#039;m about to sneeze,I guess? Sneezing all the time would be more problematic, I think, but you get used to feeling like you&#039;re about to sneeze? I don&#039;t know. XD
< Will be having soup for dinner tonight.
V If you could choose between voluntarily shapeshifting into an animal or changing your own looks at will, which would you choose and why?
tumblr_inline_nk71acwXEN1qg2i5p.png
^ Changing my looks, because somedays I feel like a nut, and somedays I don&#039;t.

< I&#039;m terrible at thinking random things to say about myself?

v Where in the world (or off it!) do you live, and do you like it there?
^ Changing my looks, because somedays I feel like a nut, and somedays I don&#039;t.

< I&#039;m terrible at thinking random things to say about myself?

v Where in the world (or off it!) do you live, and do you like it there?
^ Middle of the US. Its kinda boring, but nice
>I like going to cemeteries cause I think they&#039;re pretty
v what is a name you like for a person of the opposite gender
^ Middle of the US. Its kinda boring, but nice
>I like going to cemeteries cause I think they&#039;re pretty
v what is a name you like for a person of the opposite gender
^ Aiden, I have no idea why I like it so much.
< I collect and make masquerade masks. One day I&#039;m going to the LOJ masquerade wearing one of my creations.
v Do you have a song that seems to always get stuck in your head? If so what is it?
^ Aiden, I have no idea why I like it so much.
< I collect and make masquerade masks. One day I&#039;m going to the LOJ masquerade wearing one of my creations.
v Do you have a song that seems to always get stuck in your head? If so what is it?
^ BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUT ME OUT. MAKE IT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED AND THAT WE WERE NOTHIN. I DONT EVEN NEED YOUR LOVE BUT YOU TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER AND THAT FEELS SO ROUGH...... NO YOU DIDNT HAVE TO STOOP SO LOW. HAVE YOUR FRIENDS COLLECT YOUR RECORDS AND THEN CHANGE YOUR NUMBER. I GUESS THAT I DONT NEED THAT THOUGH. NOW YOURE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
I belt out that song every single time I hear it, even if its in a store

> If i get bored or lonely at night I just drive around and look at the city I live in while it is empty

v what is a phrase you find yourself using more than you though and how did you pick it up
^ BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUT ME OUT. MAKE IT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED AND THAT WE WERE NOTHIN. I DONT EVEN NEED YOUR LOVE BUT YOU TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER AND THAT FEELS SO ROUGH...... NO YOU DIDNT HAVE TO STOOP SO LOW. HAVE YOUR FRIENDS COLLECT YOUR RECORDS AND THEN CHANGE YOUR NUMBER. I GUESS THAT I DONT NEED THAT THOUGH. NOW YOURE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
I belt out that song every single time I hear it, even if its in a store

> If i get bored or lonely at night I just drive around and look at the city I live in while it is empty

v what is a phrase you find yourself using more than you though and how did you pick it up
^ Face! I dunno why but I started saying it randomly one day. That or "Derp!" to annoy my little brother.

< Thought about charging around the house like a stamped while everyone else was sleeping.

v The most random thing you can think of right now?
^ Face! I dunno why but I started saying it randomly one day. That or "Derp!" to annoy my little brother.

< Thought about charging around the house like a stamped while everyone else was sleeping.

v The most random thing you can think of right now?
^ Cupcakes :D
< I love to knit and I&#039;m currently working on a dalek washcloth.
v What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
^ Cupcakes :D
< I love to knit and I&#039;m currently working on a dalek washcloth.
v What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
2a045891-6e4c-4808-8dec-c40748c88eb7_zpsd5e07821.jpg
^ Vanilla! I love being able to add stuff to it and making it a flavor I&#039;m currently in the mood for.

< Limp Bizkit&#039;s &#039;Break Stuff&#039; always manages to put me in a good mood.

v What Primary/Secondary/Tertiary color combo are you currently willing to maim looking for? If you aren&#039;t, what is your favorite color combo you currently have in your lair?
^ Vanilla! I love being able to add stuff to it and making it a flavor I&#039;m currently in the mood for.

< Limp Bizkit&#039;s &#039;Break Stuff&#039; always manages to put me in a good mood.

v What Primary/Secondary/Tertiary color combo are you currently willing to maim looking for? If you aren&#039;t, what is your favorite color combo you currently have in your lair?
^ I would maim for White/Silver/Crimson, Forest/Rust/Spring, and Obsidian/Black/Blood

< I would very much like to take a nap.

v What fandom most owns your soul right now?

^ I would maim for White/Silver/Crimson, Forest/Rust/Spring, and Obsidian/Black/Blood

< I would very much like to take a nap.

v What fandom most owns your soul right now?

^ Probably Pokemon, it&#039;s the only game I&#039;ve been wanting to play other than Flight Rising.

< I purchased an adorable female Fae several hours ago.

v Have you ever eaten pizza with anchovies?
^ Probably Pokemon, it&#039;s the only game I&#039;ve been wanting to play other than Flight Rising.

< I purchased an adorable female Fae several hours ago.

v Have you ever eaten pizza with anchovies?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 217 218