Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Secrets of the Airship [ DISCUSSION ]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 111
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-16 09:54:03" ] Especially as an RNG item JOAT type deal, really doesn't feel 100% towncred at all. [/quote] Why did scum!Dilemma announce to the thread he was looking for a gun? And got a bullet proof vest which would justify not dying today, yet he specificly hinted at being able to ship it away.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-16 09:54:03:
Especially as an RNG item JOAT type deal, really doesn't feel 100% towncred at all.

Why did scum!Dilemma announce to the thread he was looking for a gun? And got a bullet proof vest which would justify not dying today, yet he specificly hinted at being able to ship it away.
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-16 10:42:13" ] [quote name="@/CreatorsDilemma" date="2024-01-16 10:33:13" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-16 10:26:00" ] @/CreatorsDilemma appriciate you asking people for their opinions, but idt you've confirmed your opinion on the recent events - what are your opinions/can you reiterate or link them for me? [/quote] I completely get anyone suspicious of me rn, I made a big mistake claiming yesterday. I’m doing isos right now and asking questions as I look through. I’m on mobile so I’d rather not do a single huge post. I still feel Rantoons is towny. Will need to look though Neil’s posts again to decide. [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/36#post_55978299 - Raccoon has poked you btw, so just wanted to notify you bc I haven't seen a response to this @/RaccoonusDoodus does this answer your questions? Also I was more in line with asking how you feel about the voting scandal and people's reactions. I personally think that we did get some information from the reactions that will help later on [/quote] Not in the slightest. I asked why they voted Autumn if they were scum reading me. I'm starting to wonder if this was maf trying to get a miselim because I see no reason for them to vote someone else if they are scum reading me. Which, maybe they were scum reading Autumn, I just couldn't find that anywhere. [quote name="@CeaselessWatcher" date="2024-01-16 10:39:09" ] [Center]-snip-[/center] I will say I'm interested on why Raccoon immediately jumped on the restless train. I don't think I saw any other messages about restless from her, unless I missed something. [/quote] I don't think I jumped on any train. I found both Restless and Dilemma to be equally scummy, then voted Restless. I was pretty confident I was correct, especially due to their panic at the end of D1. I mentioned I found them scummy for the fact that it seemed their posts lacked substance.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-16 10:42:13:
@/CreatorsDilemma wrote on 2024-01-16 10:33:13:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-16 10:26:00:
@/CreatorsDilemma appriciate you asking people for their opinions, but idt you've confirmed your opinion on the recent events - what are your opinions/can you reiterate or link them for me?
I completely get anyone suspicious of me rn, I made a big mistake claiming yesterday.

I’m doing isos right now and asking questions as I look through. I’m on mobile so I’d rather not do a single huge post.

I still feel Rantoons is towny. Will need to look though Neil’s posts again to decide.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/36#post_55978299 - Raccoon has poked you btw, so just wanted to notify you bc I haven't seen a response to this

@/RaccoonusDoodus does this answer your questions?

Also I was more in line with asking how you feel about the voting scandal and people's reactions. I personally think that we did get some information from the reactions that will help later on

Not in the slightest. I asked why they voted Autumn if they were scum reading me. I'm starting to wonder if this was maf trying to get a miselim because I see no reason for them to vote someone else if they are scum reading me. Which, maybe they were scum reading Autumn, I just couldn't find that anywhere.
@CeaselessWatcher wrote on 2024-01-16 10:39:09:
-snip-
I will say I'm interested on why Raccoon immediately jumped on the restless train. I don't think I saw any other messages about restless from her, unless I missed something.

I don't think I jumped on any train. I found both Restless and Dilemma to be equally scummy, then voted Restless. I was pretty confident I was correct, especially due to their panic at the end of D1. I mentioned I found them scummy for the fact that it seemed their posts lacked substance.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
@ChaoticPotato

I forgor to ping
@ChaoticPotato

I forgor to ping
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="Lichnos" date="2024-01-16 10:13:56" ] [quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-16 10:05:50" ] [quote name="Lichnos" date="2024-01-16 05:38:42" ] OK so I'm finally done reading that novel. I'm on mobile so bear with me. First of all I want to clarify on something I said yesterday. I said that dispersing votes could help with mafia votes. First of all I didn't know no elim was an option, the idea was to avoid elim. If everyone votes on one person any disparity would've been quite obvious. Or alternatively we could've voted out Servali the inactive player. Now I want to get into my notes in a seperate post(need to transfer trains) [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/46#post_55981701 How is voting an innactive player any good if you don't know who to vote and the goal was to not eliminate someone? Isn't that the same, or even more random, than eliminating a posting player? [/quote] If you vote on a posting player, they'll get eliminated and then you have the same issue of eliminating someone. While an inactive player is basically an empty vote. [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/48#post_55983371 Yes, that is true following the logic of "we're going to yeet someone". But your plan was to specificly not yeet anyone, to not take risks. An innactive player today will be replaced in further days or might become active. You're still yeeting a slot. I don't see how this can fit in with the mentality of only yeeting when sure.
Lichnos wrote on 2024-01-16 10:13:56:
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-16 10:05:50:
Lichnos wrote on 2024-01-16 05:38:42:
OK so I'm finally done reading that novel. I'm on mobile so bear with me.

First of all I want to clarify on something I said yesterday. I said that dispersing votes could help with mafia votes. First of all I didn't know no elim was an option, the idea was to avoid elim. If everyone votes on one person any disparity would've been quite obvious. Or alternatively we could've voted out Servali the inactive player.

Now I want to get into my notes in a seperate post(need to transfer trains)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/46#post_55981701

How is voting an innactive player any good if you don't know who to vote and the goal was to not eliminate someone? Isn't that the same, or even more random, than eliminating a posting player?

If you vote on a posting player, they'll get eliminated and then you have the same issue of eliminating someone. While an inactive player is basically an empty vote.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/48#post_55983371

Yes, that is true following the logic of "we're going to yeet someone". But your plan was to specificly not yeet anyone, to not take risks. An innactive player today will be replaced in further days or might become active. You're still yeeting a slot. I don't see how this can fit in with the mentality of only yeeting when sure.
[quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-16 10:48:26" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-16 09:54:03" ] Especially as an RNG item JOAT type deal, really doesn't feel 100% towncred at all. [/quote] Why did scum!Dilemma announce to the thread he was looking for a gun? And got a bullet proof vest which would justify not dying today, yet he specificly hinted at being able to ship it away. [/quote] I'm not sure, I'm not saying that it's scumproof necessarily, I just don't like the claim. Maybe town, yes, but definitely not clear cut one way or another. I'm more inclined to just look over Dollema a bit harder as the next jumping point is all
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-16 10:48:26:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-16 09:54:03:
Especially as an RNG item JOAT type deal, really doesn't feel 100% towncred at all.

Why did scum!Dilemma announce to the thread he was looking for a gun? And got a bullet proof vest which would justify not dying today, yet he specificly hinted at being able to ship it away.
I'm not sure, I'm not saying that it's scumproof necessarily, I just don't like the claim. Maybe town, yes, but definitely not clear cut one way or another. I'm more inclined to just look over Dollema a bit harder as the next jumping point is all
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Ok, not sure if I like B00K’s recent posts. Mostly this: [quote=@B00KW0RM] Also, I'm kind of shocked that others voted autumn. I had my reasons that I stated in my readlist (p 26), but I don't remember polybius and rantoons giving reasons for doing the same, and dilemma trying to vote autumn (which I know was no good reason other than saving himself). As far as I know, I was the one who brought it up, which makes every after me a little suspect because[b] I know for a fact I didn't want to start a wagon[/b], definitely agree with restless here about the weirdness of it. [/quote] Why would you vote someone if you didn’t want to start a wagon? I see no reason to vote someone you don’t want elim’d.
Ok, not sure if I like B00K’s recent posts. Mostly this:
@B00KW0RM wrote:
Also, I'm kind of shocked that others voted autumn. I had my reasons that I stated in my readlist (p 26), but I don't remember polybius and rantoons giving reasons for doing the same, and dilemma trying to vote autumn (which I know was no good reason other than saving himself). As far as I know, I was the one who brought it up, which makes every after me a little suspect because I know for a fact I didn't want to start a wagon, definitely agree with restless here about the weirdness of it.
Why would you vote someone if you didn’t want to start a wagon? I see no reason to vote someone you don’t want elim’d.
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-16 10:36:47" ] [quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-16 10:34:52" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1195413402034634802/1196885108863545454/image.png[/img] On the same post, what do you mean by this? If your vote did not have the intent of eliminating autumn, then what was the goal? This whole post is very scummy tbh [/quote] Imo not wanting to start a wagon =/= not wanting to eliminate someone - I think what's meant here is that the sudden votes for autumn was not the intended end result. That's how I interpreted it anyways [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/49#post_55983524 Please let them answer :P
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-16 10:36:47:
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-16 10:34:52:
image.png

On the same post, what do you mean by this? If your vote did not have the intent of eliminating autumn, then what was the goal?

This whole post is very scummy tbh
Imo not wanting to start a wagon =/= not wanting to eliminate someone - I think what's meant here is that the sudden votes for autumn was not the intended end result. That's how I interpreted it anyways

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/49#post_55983524

Please let them answer :P
I mentioned it with rantoons but I'll mention it again - idt not wanting to statt a wagon is the same as not wanting an elim. I more thing that B00K is referencing the sudden vote jump instead, yeah? Ofc I can't speak for them @B00KW0RM can you explain?
I mentioned it with rantoons but I'll mention it again - idt not wanting to statt a wagon is the same as not wanting an elim. I more thing that B00K is referencing the sudden vote jump instead, yeah? Ofc I can't speak for them @B00KW0RM can you explain?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-16 10:54:30" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-16 10:36:47" ] [quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-16 10:34:52" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1195413402034634802/1196885108863545454/image.png[/img] On the same post, what do you mean by this? If your vote did not have the intent of eliminating autumn, then what was the goal? This whole post is very scummy tbh [/quote] Imo not wanting to start a wagon =/= not wanting to eliminate someone - I think what's meant here is that the sudden votes for autumn was not the intended end result. That's how I interpreted it anyways [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/49#post_55983524 Please let them answer :P [/quote] Just dropping my own two cents in and noting where I disagree that something is scummy mate
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-16 10:54:30:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-16 10:36:47:
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-16 10:34:52:
image.png

On the same post, what do you mean by this? If your vote did not have the intent of eliminating autumn, then what was the goal?

This whole post is very scummy tbh
Imo not wanting to start a wagon =/= not wanting to eliminate someone - I think what's meant here is that the sudden votes for autumn was not the intended end result. That's how I interpreted it anyways

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/49#post_55983524

Please let them answer :P

Just dropping my own two cents in and noting where I disagree that something is scummy mate

Clayton Academy
Oh, others brought that up already. Whoops!
Oh, others brought that up already. Whoops!
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 111