Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Secrets of the Airship [ DISCUSSION ]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 110 111
[quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-15 16:27:38" ] [quote name="Polybius0147" date="2024-01-15 16:24:32" ] [quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-15 16:21:46" ] [quote name="Polybius0147" date="2024-01-15 16:21:07" ] ;_; cant wait to miselim my good friend Sleep [/quote] neil, scum candidates go lets yeet someone [/quote] [FONT=Comic Sans MS] autumn probs most viable option. 60%. youre my spicy one but something tells me youre not voting there xP. maybe among raccoon/dilemma(still ;_;) idr want to vote resty today and idt id wanna vote someone not here atm so like. shrug [/FONT] [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/35#post_55978029 Ok, I'll vote autumn then [/quote] [FONT=Comic Sans MS] just like that????[/FONT]
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-15 16:27:38:
Polybius0147 wrote on 2024-01-15 16:24:32:
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-15 16:21:46:
Polybius0147 wrote on 2024-01-15 16:21:07:
;_;
cant wait to miselim my good friend Sleep

neil, scum candidates go

lets yeet someone
autumn probs most viable option. 60%. youre my spicy one but something tells me youre not voting there xP. maybe among raccoon/dilemma(still ;_;)

idr want to vote resty today and idt id wanna vote someone not here atm so like. shrug

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/35#post_55978029

Ok, I'll vote autumn then
just like that????
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
[quote name="Polybius0147" date="2024-01-15 16:28:00" ] [quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-15 16:26:19" ] aurghex I am done with these quotes lol [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1195413402034634802/1196611020416876595/image.png[/img] @EmbertheSkywing I don't see how polybius explains the read on you there [/quote] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]i was wondering why that was so blurry my eyes. i didnt. i never said i copuld explain ember. i said i could maybe explain the read on restless. [/FONT] [/quote] Hm, misunderstood that then. Well that only gives me more reason I guess :P (we're not yeeting anyone today which is sad and probably a bad sign but we'll see what happens)
Polybius0147 wrote on 2024-01-15 16:28:00:
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-15 16:26:19:
aurghex I am done with these quotes lol

image.png

@EmbertheSkywing I don't see how polybius explains the read on you there
i was wondering why that was so blurry my eyes.
i didnt. i never said i copuld explain ember. i said i could maybe explain the read on restless.

Hm, misunderstood that then.

Well that only gives me more reason I guess :P

(we're not yeeting anyone today which is sad and probably a bad sign but we'll see what happens)
[quote name="Polybius0147" date="2024-01-15 16:14:55" ] [quote name="restlessStardust" date="2024-01-15 16:13:07" ] ok so the thread hates my shinji chair pose. so mean. but yea i can do that! (@ neil) [/quote] [FONT=Comic Sans MS] you need it to *end* in the filetype, ie .png if you have stuff after that then it will fail and noted [/FONT] [/quote] Tyty for telling me! I really do appreciate it After going back, I think the weird thing I was feeling was more me being unable to tell if it was a real arguement or not. After taking a moment to actually calm down here, because I was getting worked up into a bit of a frenzy (not in any kind of angry way, to be clear!), I think the whole thing here was OMGUS. On a longer, much further thought out note, you both seem like two townies that are finding the wrong targets. (Had more to say but rollover's just about here!)
Polybius0147 wrote on 2024-01-15 16:14:55:
restlessStardust wrote on 2024-01-15 16:13:07:
ok so the thread hates my shinji chair pose. so mean. but yea i can do that! (@ neil)
you need it to *end* in the filetype, ie .png
if you have stuff after that then it will fail

and noted

Tyty for telling me! I really do appreciate it

After going back, I think the weird thing I was feeling was more me being unable to tell if it was a real arguement or not. After taking a moment to actually calm down here, because I was getting worked up into a bit of a frenzy (not in any kind of angry way, to be clear!), I think the whole thing here was OMGUS.

On a longer, much further thought out note, you both seem like two townies that are finding the wrong targets. (Had more to say but rollover's just about here!)
V2NoKel.gif
hh5n4WA.pngQQBKJhC.pngrLSiosd.pngOxagJgG.pngmlHpBMC.pngeIK5iG7.pngpyAp3dI.pngyZFrBUC.png
I guess I'll jump on the Autumn wagon then. I think I'd prefer voting raccoon but don't want to not vote.
I guess I'll jump on the Autumn wagon then. I think I'd prefer voting raccoon but don't want to not vote.
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
[quote name="@rantoons" date="2024-01-15 16:26:19" ] aurghex I am done with these quotes lol [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1195413402034634802/1196611020416876595/image.png[/img] @/EmbertheSkywing I don't see how polybius explains the read on you there [/quote] This was the quote I was referring to: [quote]i think the other thing was why did i “choose” ember is not a normal thought. it’s not like i chose anybody for anything- i saw that ember’s one post had decent tone and i said it. it’s nothing more than that. do you have a conflicting opinion on it???[/quote]
@rantoons wrote on 2024-01-15 16:26:19:
aurghex I am done with these quotes lol

image.png

@/EmbertheSkywing I don't see how polybius explains the read on you there

This was the quote I was referring to:
Quote:
i think the other thing was why did i “choose” ember is not a normal thought. it’s not like i chose anybody for anything- i saw that ember’s one post had decent tone and i said it. it’s nothing more than that. do you have a conflicting opinion on it???
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
wuh oh. gl
wuh oh. gl
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/240116/c51866eca908304e650f25e460ac7ba9.png[/img][/center] [b]Please do not post until the Night Start is announced[/b]
c51866eca908304e650f25e460ac7ba9.png

Please do not post until the Night Start is announced
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/240116/f8b0fac0149d3b803dc5b3fdf9ab1596.png[/img] ( a few minutes early as I have to be tech free right at 7 hhhhhhhhh) [b]Mission Report, Day 1, continued[/b] "With the first day on board, while there were some who did not care either way, the majority voted to not eliminate anyone. Most seemed relieved about this fact. It was one thing to talk about sending someone plummeting to the ground below, but another to...well, actually go through with it" --- Max paused, thinking to himself what he'd do in that situation. It was hard to even think about. Finally, he supposed that he'd just have to hope that he would never have to be put in that position in the first place, and continued reading. --- "The crew seems a bit unnerved, knowing that any one of their neighbors could be a government agent, but...I'm sure everything will work out fine!" ----- [b]Four votes to Skip[/b] [b]Three votes for autumnseas[/b] [b]Two votes for creatorsdilemma[/b] [b]two votes for restlessStardust[/b] [b][ End Log][/b] ----- PLAYERS: @Cattington, @B00KW0RM, @CeaselessWatcher, @Grow, @Polybius0147, @CreatorsDilemma, @restlessStardust, @Lichnos, @Xcscientist, @dandelionfires, @rantoons, @RaccoonusDoodus, @EmberTheSkywing, @ChaoticPotato, @autumnseas SUBS: @InuKimi, @Stick3, @FireyWings SPECS: @snippity, @ShinyDecidueye, @Scorisyn, @Stormdreamer, @Starwindrider, @tytration, @natsinabucket, @clockmaker, @ALostWonderer, @Viskara, @Luftschloss, @Servali [b]You may resume posting[/b]
f8b0fac0149d3b803dc5b3fdf9ab1596.png
( a few minutes early as I have to be tech free right at 7 hhhhhhhhh)
Mission Report, Day 1, continued

"With the first day on board, while there were some who did not care either way, the majority voted to not eliminate anyone. Most seemed relieved about this fact. It was one thing to talk about sending someone plummeting to the ground below, but another to...well, actually go through with it"

---

Max paused, thinking to himself what he'd do in that situation. It was hard to even think about. Finally, he supposed that he'd just have to hope that he would never have to be put in that position in the first place, and continued reading.

---

"The crew seems a bit unnerved, knowing that any one of their neighbors could be a government agent, but...I'm sure everything will work out fine!"

Four votes to Skip
Three votes for autumnseas
Two votes for creatorsdilemma
two votes for restlessStardust

[ End Log]

PLAYERS: @Cattington, @B00KW0RM, @CeaselessWatcher, @Grow, @Polybius0147, @CreatorsDilemma, @restlessStardust, @Lichnos, @Xcscientist, @dandelionfires, @rantoons, @RaccoonusDoodus, @EmberTheSkywing, @ChaoticPotato, @autumnseas

SUBS: @InuKimi, @Stick3, @FireyWings

SPECS: @snippity, @ShinyDecidueye, @Scorisyn, @Stormdreamer, @Starwindrider, @tytration, @natsinabucket, @clockmaker, @ALostWonderer, @Viskara, @Luftschloss, @Servali

You may resume posting
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="@CreatorsDilemma" date="2024-01-15 16:30:20" ] I guess I'll jump on the Autumn wagon then. I think I'd prefer voting raccoon but don't want to not vote. [/quote] I don't fully understand this? If you feel it's best to vote me, why not vote me? I mean, I know for a fact im town, so a little scum read never hurt anyone. As I've said before (in previous games) it is fully okay for a town member to be slightly scumread as long as they are not voted out. I'm rereading your posts, and I'm struggling to find where you found Autumn scummy as well as to why you see me as scum. If you explained why I'm pinging you, are you able to re-explain it (as I cannot find the reasoning for the life of me)? Is there a reason you didn't vote me? Did you only vote Autumn because of the bandwagon, or did you find her scummy already? (Post written during lockdown, rip)
@CreatorsDilemma wrote on 2024-01-15 16:30:20:

I don't fully understand this? If you feel it's best to vote me, why not vote me? I mean, I know for a fact im town, so a little scum read never hurt anyone. As I've said before (in previous games) it is fully okay for a town member to be slightly scumread as long as they are not voted out. I'm rereading your posts, and I'm struggling to find where you found Autumn scummy as well as to why you see me as scum. If you explained why I'm pinging you, are you able to re-explain it (as I cannot find the reasoning for the life of me)? Is there a reason you didn't vote me? Did you only vote Autumn because of the bandwagon, or did you find her scummy already?

(Post written during lockdown, rip)
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Cattington
B00KW0RM
CeaselessWatcher
Servali
Polybius0147
CreatorsDilemma
restlessStardust
Lichnos
Xscientist
dandelionfires
rantoons
RaccoonusDoodus
EmberTheSkywing
ChaoticPotato
autumnseas
N/A
N/A
None claimed, possibly Raccoon
N/A
autumnseas
autumnseas
No Elim
No Elim
N/A
CreatorsDilemma
autumnseas
RestlessStardust
No Elim
RestlessStardust
No Elim

Here's the vote tallies I came up with - please lmk if I missed something
Cattington
B00KW0RM
CeaselessWatcher
Servali
Polybius0147
CreatorsDilemma
restlessStardust
Lichnos
Xscientist
dandelionfires
rantoons
RaccoonusDoodus
EmberTheSkywing
ChaoticPotato
autumnseas
N/A
N/A
None claimed, possibly Raccoon
N/A
autumnseas
autumnseas
No Elim
No Elim
N/A
CreatorsDilemma
autumnseas
RestlessStardust
No Elim
RestlessStardust
No Elim

Here's the vote tallies I came up with - please lmk if I missed something
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 110 111