Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette: Love Rising [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
Two rays down, none to go...
Two rays down, none to go...
I'm just a little guy
What did Crane & Weasel get the first group date rose for, haha? Best gossip?
dude.png
[quote name="CaliforniaJacket" date="2023-03-30 15:43:35" ] What did Crane & Weasel get the first group date rose for, haha? Best gossip? [/quote] I'm assuming TheBachelorette just said "Sweet burn" and gave them a rose lmaoo
CaliforniaJacket wrote on 2023-03-30 15:43:35:
I'm assuming TheBachelorette just said "Sweet burn" and gave them a rose lmaoo
I'm cracking up so hard over all of them talking about their exes omg....... i can imagine once the third one started up about his ex she just had to be sitting there like [img]https://i.imgur.com/HZLPhC8.jpg[/img]
I'm cracking up so hard over all of them talking about their exes omg....... i can imagine once the third one started up about his ex she just had to be sitting there like

HZLPhC8.jpg
ln1aKC2.gif
[quote name="Larimoor" date="2023-03-30 16:17:18" ] I'm cracking up so hard over all of them talking about their exes omg....... i can imagine once the third one started up about his ex she just had to be sitting there like [img]https://i.imgur.com/HZLPhC8.jpg[/img] [/quote] That polycule sounding [i]reaaaaaaaal[/i] good rn
Larimoor wrote on 2023-03-30 16:17:18:
I'm cracking up so hard over all of them talking about their exes omg....... i can imagine once the third one started up about his ex she just had to be sitting there like

HZLPhC8.jpg
That polycule sounding reaaaaaaaal good rn
Big oof for Ionization Ray. Who am I gonna root for now?
Big oof for Ionization Ray. Who am I gonna root for now?
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
every time i say who i root for i ultimately curse them so ill silently cheer for my intended candidate in silence [emoji=obelisk tongue size=1]
every time i say who i root for i ultimately curse them so ill silently cheer for my intended candidate in silence
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Man, Ionization Ray, I was rooting for you, but he deserves better. I hope he expands his polycule elsewhere!
Man, Ionization Ray, I was rooting for you, but he deserves better. I hope he expands his polycule elsewhere!
Poor Ion Ray.

Next time <3
Poor Ion Ray.

Next time <3
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
God reading through all this was like binging the episodes and i so am gonna join next time, this is amazing
God reading through all this was like binging the episodes and i so am gonna join next time, this is amazing
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]