Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games June 2022 (Slots Full)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Go Decoy! Go Bergamot!
(RIP the ones that died)
Go Decoy! Go Bergamot!
(RIP the ones that died)
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
Sorry, no update today.

I just wrote it out over two hours and then made the awful mistake of trying to preview it when I had started writing it before turnover, subsequently erasing everything I did.

I believe that's the fourth time this has happened in the last three games. Please excuse me while I punch a wall and cry.
Sorry, no update today.

I just wrote it out over two hours and then made the awful mistake of trying to preview it when I had started writing it before turnover, subsequently erasing everything I did.

I believe that's the fourth time this has happened in the last three games. Please excuse me while I punch a wall and cry.
LENdbij.png
@Iveseenweirder @WickedHeart @dartist @SuspiciousCookie @Unusual0ddity @OverheartBlue @BagelHalfMoon @Dinoclaire101 @KameTurtle @Islet
@CozyBlanket @Erinyx @Beatoriche @Cryogonal @VenusHalfMoon

Wait. Scratch that. There is an update.

I'm assuming everyone here has some vague interest in the actual Hunger Games, They're making another Hunger Games Movie.
@Iveseenweirder @WickedHeart @dartist @SuspiciousCookie @Unusual0ddity @OverheartBlue @BagelHalfMoon @Dinoclaire101 @KameTurtle @Islet

Wait. Scratch that. There is an update.

I'm assuming everyone here has some vague interest in the actual Hunger Games, They're making another Hunger Games Movie.
LENdbij.png
Oh, huh. I've only read the books. Are the movies any good?
Oh, huh. I've only read the books. Are the movies any good?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had no idea. I've never read the books because I'm working on reading twilight at the moment but that would be super cool!
I had no idea. I've never read the books because I'm working on reading twilight at the moment but that would be super cool!
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@SockPuppet010
F to that lost text. I remember this happened last time too... And it happened to me as well once when I was revamping my whole hatchery and coding for around 4 hours and didn't notice the rollover coming... And pressed that "submit" button. And it was all Lost. I felt like crying but my ice cream and then hot tea made me feel at peace. For now I always do the ctrl+A ctrl+C to all the big posts i write before posting or previewing, just in case.

The news about new movie are so big!!! I read the books and I'm so excited now! Can't wait!! Thank you for sharing!
@SockPuppet010
F to that lost text. I remember this happened last time too... And it happened to me as well once when I was revamping my whole hatchery and coding for around 4 hours and didn't notice the rollover coming... And pressed that "submit" button. And it was all Lost. I felt like crying but my ice cream and then hot tea made me feel at peace. For now I always do the ctrl+A ctrl+C to all the big posts i write before posting or previewing, just in case.

The news about new movie are so big!!! I read the books and I'm so excited now! Can't wait!! Thank you for sharing!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
NO! Meditation!!!
NO! Meditation!!!
@Iveseenweirder @WickedHeart @dartist @SuspiciousCookie @Unusual0ddity @OverheartBlue @BagelHalfMoon @Dinoclaire101 @KameTurtle @Islet @CozyBlanket @Erinyx @Beatoriche @Cryogonal @VenusHalfMoon The tributes scatter into the hillside. [b]Haze, March, Friedhalt[/b] and [b]Cassette[/b] independently decide that their first order of operation is to hunt for other tributes. A very bold tactic considering [b]Cassette[/b] is the only one who has any tools. Overflowing with self confidence, [b]Haze[/b] stalks right past [b]Nairi[/b], who has very successfully camouflaged herself in some bushes. [b]Konogur[/b] determines that his best plan is to form an alliance with a tribute who has resources, since he ran without taking anything. He set off to find someone who did. [b]HowToLove[/b] saw [b]Lereva[/b] flee from the bloodbath and follows her. Racing through the underbrush, ducking under bracken and shrubs, [b]HowToLove[/b] struggles to keep up. She falls behind and almost loses her trail, but eventually comes across a trough between two hills where [b]Lereva[/b] was already constructing a shelter inside a perfect ground hollow. [b]HowToLove[/b] chases her while screaming like a lunatic, frightening [b]Lereva[/b] away. Once she was sure she was gone, [b]HowToLove[/b] smugly claimed the half made shelter as her own. [b]Peace[/b] heads for the highlands. While trying to scale a particularly steep hillside, he slips on some leaves and awkwardly falls on his spear, slicing his arm. Biting back a shriek of pain, he sits up and pulls out his bandages, annoyed to use his medical kit this early. [b]Konogur[/b] appears on the edge of [b]Peace[/b]'s peripheral vision, catching him off guard. [b]Konogur[/b] assures him that he's here to help, [b]Peace[/b] is adamant that he can handle himself. [b]Konogur[/b] ignores [b]Peace[/b]'s rejection and gently wraps his arm in bandages anyway, proposing an alliance in the process. [b]Peace[/b] gracefully rejects the offer and warns that if they should meet again, [b]Konogur[/b] would be the one needing bandages, if he got away lucky. Elsewhere, [b]Macaroon[/b] finds a cool rock to use as a table while he examines the contents of his satchel. He finds a few high power grenades, a vial of poison, and some trailmix. Content with the contents, he grabs the trailmix and climbs a near by tree to get his bearings. [b]Macaroon[/b] foolishly assumes he's alone and leaves behind the rest of his stuff. He, however, is not alone. [b]ImSettledNow[/b] accidentally looped around and crossed his path as he was too distracted by the memory of [b]Blake, Parsley, Meditation[/b] and [b]Sukopion[/b]. Seeing the opportunity, he steals from [b]Macaroon[/b], but is only able to grab the vial of poison before [b]Macaroon[/b] comes back. In the lowlands, [b]Comtesse[/b] and [b]Jason[/b] had been aimlessly wandering around together, having forsaken the Cornucopia. Everything is damp here, so they doubt they'll start a fire with any ease. Eventually, [b]Zoranyx[/b] finds and blows them away with his lighter and rope. With the promise of fire, [b]Zoranyx[/b] is able to bend them to his will. [b]Comtesse[/b] and [b]Jason[/b] build a hut for [b]Zoranyx[/b] as he tries and fails to light a fire. They finish the hut and get increasingly frustrated as he fails to uphold his end of the bargain. [b]Zoranyx[/b] pathetically makes up some excuses and convinces them to go find better firewood, which they reluctantly do. Only for [b]Zoranyx[/b] to continue to disappoint. An argument starts, then a physical fight breaks out. [b]Jason[/b] tries to claw the lighter out of [b]Zoranyx[/b]'s clutch. [b]Comtesse[/b] grabs the rope and strangles [b]Zoranyx[/b] to death, frightening [b]Jason[/b] away. Meanwhile, an agitated sponsor who bet all their treasure on [b]Boombox[/b] sends him some freshwater and a harsh note. [b]Malon[/b] gets extremely hungry and can't find food. She crafts a crude slingshot in hopes of knocking a bird out of a tree. Weirdly enough, she can't find a single bird. It's the late afternoon and [b]Decoy[/b] is still beating himself up about losing that backpack. He stumbles across [b]Bergamot[/b], who has had a much more successful day making wooden spears. She turns her back to some she leaned against a log, and [b]Decoy[/b] believs that if he can snatch one and catch her off guard, he could could easily land his first kill. [b]Decoy[/b] deviously shuffles forward, grabs one, and victoriously turns it on [b]Bergamot[/b]. [b]Bergamot[/b] promptly spins around, slapping the spear out of his claws and pinning him to the ground. She laughs, mocking his pitiful attempt on her life. Even though she could easily kill him here and now, [b]Bergamot[/b] feels so unthreatened by [b]Decoy[/b] that she simply shoos him away. Elsewhere, [b]Weald[/b] is struggling to cope with being a tribute. She can't believe her own clan put her up for slaughter. She knows for certain shes not making it out alive. She will never again be warm, never again eat a home cooked meal, never again feel loved. Most of all, [b]Weald[/b] cannot fathom what unspeakable fate awaits her. She can't take it. She plucks some poisonous mystery berries off a nearby bush and turns her teary gaze to the horizon. The sun is setting. It's beautiful. A weak smile stretches across her face, and she swallows the berries. [b]Weald[/b] spends her last moments sitting beneath a tree, admiring the sunset, and sobbing. The first day of the Hunger Games is at an end. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aNHVAmY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3ZGfp6T.png[/img]

The tributes scatter into the hillside. Haze, March, Friedhalt and Cassette independently decide that their first order of operation is to hunt for other tributes. A very bold tactic considering Cassette is the only one who has any tools. Overflowing with self confidence, Haze stalks right past Nairi, who has very successfully camouflaged herself in some bushes. Konogur determines that his best plan is to form an alliance with a tribute who has resources, since he ran without taking anything. He set off to find someone who did. HowToLove saw Lereva flee from the bloodbath and follows her. Racing through the underbrush, ducking under bracken and shrubs, HowToLove struggles to keep up. She falls behind and almost loses her trail, but eventually comes across a trough between two hills where Lereva was already constructing a shelter inside a perfect ground hollow. HowToLove chases her while screaming like a lunatic, frightening Lereva away. Once she was sure she was gone, HowToLove smugly claimed the half made shelter as her own. Peace heads for the highlands. While trying to scale a particularly steep hillside, he slips on some leaves and awkwardly falls on his spear, slicing his arm. Biting back a shriek of pain, he sits up and pulls out his bandages, annoyed to use his medical kit this early. Konogur appears on the edge of Peace's peripheral vision, catching him off guard. Konogur assures him that he's here to help, Peace is adamant that he can handle himself. Konogur ignores Peace's rejection and gently wraps his arm in bandages anyway, proposing an alliance in the process. Peace gracefully rejects the offer and warns that if they should meet again, Konogur would be the one needing bandages, if he got away lucky. Elsewhere, Macaroon finds a cool rock to use as a table while he examines the contents of his satchel. He finds a few high power grenades, a vial of poison, and some trailmix. Content with the contents, he grabs the trailmix and climbs a near by tree to get his bearings. Macaroon foolishly assumes he's alone and leaves behind the rest of his stuff. He, however, is not alone. ImSettledNow accidentally looped around and crossed his path as he was too distracted by the memory of Blake, Parsley, Meditation and Sukopion. Seeing the opportunity, he steals from Macaroon, but is only able to grab the vial of poison before Macaroon comes back.

In the lowlands, Comtesse and Jason had been aimlessly wandering around together, having forsaken the Cornucopia. Everything is damp here, so they doubt they'll start a fire with any ease. Eventually, Zoranyx finds and blows them away with his lighter and rope. With the promise of fire, Zoranyx is able to bend them to his will. Comtesse and Jason build a hut for Zoranyx as he tries and fails to light a fire. They finish the hut and get increasingly frustrated as he fails to uphold his end of the bargain. Zoranyx pathetically makes up some excuses and convinces them to go find better firewood, which they reluctantly do. Only for Zoranyx to continue to disappoint. An argument starts, then a physical fight breaks out. Jason tries to claw the lighter out of Zoranyx's clutch. Comtesse grabs the rope and strangles Zoranyx to death, frightening Jason away. Meanwhile, an agitated sponsor who bet all their treasure on Boombox sends him some freshwater and a harsh note. Malon gets extremely hungry and can't find food. She crafts a crude slingshot in hopes of knocking a bird out of a tree. Weirdly enough, she can't find a single bird. It's the late afternoon and Decoy is still beating himself up about losing that backpack. He stumbles across Bergamot, who has had a much more successful day making wooden spears. She turns her back to some she leaned against a log, and Decoy believs that if he can snatch one and catch her off guard, he could could easily land his first kill. Decoy deviously shuffles forward, grabs one, and victoriously turns it on Bergamot. Bergamot promptly spins around, slapping the spear out of his claws and pinning him to the ground. She laughs, mocking his pitiful attempt on her life. Even though she could easily kill him here and now, Bergamot feels so unthreatened by Decoy that she simply shoos him away. Elsewhere, Weald is struggling to cope with being a tribute. She can't believe her own clan put her up for slaughter. She knows for certain shes not making it out alive. She will never again be warm, never again eat a home cooked meal, never again feel loved. Most of all, Weald cannot fathom what unspeakable fate awaits her. She can't take it. She plucks some poisonous mystery berries off a nearby bush and turns her teary gaze to the horizon. The sun is setting. It's beautiful. A weak smile stretches across her face, and she swallows the berries. Weald spends her last moments sitting beneath a tree, admiring the sunset, and sobbing.

The first day of the Hunger Games is at an end.
aNHVAmY.png
3ZGfp6T.png
LENdbij.png
@Islet

I think they're pretty good, but I've never read the books so I don't know how they compare.
@Islet

I think they're pretty good, but I've never read the books so I don't know how they compare.
LENdbij.png
@Iveseenweirder @WickedHeart @dartist @SuspiciousCookie @Unusual0ddity @OverheartBlue @BagelHalfMoon @Dinoclaire101 @KameTurtle @Islet @CozyBlanket @Erinyx @Beatoriche @Cryogonal @VenusHalfMoon [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dfk6h01.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rxx6ZnR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5ZXhC25.png[/img] [/center]
dfk6h01.png
rxx6ZnR.png
5ZXhC25.png
LENdbij.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12