Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games June 2022 (Slots Full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Iveseenweirder @WickedHeart @dartist @SuspiciousCookie @Unusual0ddity @OverheartBlue @BagelHalfMoon @Dinoclaire101 @KameTurtle @Islet @CozyBlanket @Erinyx @Beatoriche @Cryogonal @VenusHalfMoon [center][i]The June 2022 Dragon Hunger Games shall begin shortly, may the odds ever be in your favour.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AQ7r36V.png[/img]
@Iveseenweirder @WickedHeart @dartist @SuspiciousCookie @Unusual0ddity @OverheartBlue @BagelHalfMoon @Dinoclaire101 @KameTurtle @Islet
@CozyBlanket @Erinyx @Beatoriche @Cryogonal @VenusHalfMoon
The June 2022 Dragon Hunger Games shall begin shortly, may the odds ever be in your favour.

AQ7r36V.png
LENdbij.png
@Iveseenweirder @WickedHeart @dartist @SuspiciousCookie @Unusual0ddity @OverheartBlue @BagelHalfMoon @Dinoclaire101 @KameTurtle @Islet @CozyBlanket @Erinyx @Beatoriche @Cryogonal @VenusHalfMoon For the sixth time, the tributes are hoisted into the arena, dazed by sunlight that they had not seen for days. They find themselves in some sparsely forested hills, split straight down the middle by an unnatural line of rocks, separating the highlands from the lowlands. It's sunny with a few clouds on the horizon. The chilly breeze does nothing to ease the tributes. A few dragons instinctively raise their wings to flee, but they are bound and useless. The thunderous bonging of the countdown echoes throughout the arena and stings the ears of the tributes. [center][i]Ten... Nine.. Eight... Seven...[/i][/center] The tributes looked around at eachother. Most fearfully, many sorrowfully, few excitedly. [b]Blake, Parsley, Meditation[/b] and [b]Sukopion[/b] lock tearful eyes with each other. They know what comes next. [center][i]Four... Three.. Two... One.[/i][/center] The horn blares. [b]HowToLove, Haze, Weald, Jason, Comtesse, Nairi, Bergamot, Lereva, March, Boombox, Friehalt[/b] and [b]Konogur[/b] run into the hills without a second's hesitation. [b]Zoranyx[/b] runs away too, however, he turns back after a few bounds to grab the rope near his podium. He finds a lighter underneath too. Everyone else storms the Cornucopia. [b]Decoy[/b] and [b]Cassette[/b] slam into each other, grappling for the same backpack. [b]Peace[/b] makes it into the Cornucopia and grabs a spear. [b]Blake[/b] nods at [b]Parsley[/b] as she darts towards a backpack, the same one [b]ImSettledNow[/b] was aiming for. He assumes he lost his chance, but [b]Parsley[/b] only takes out one explosive device and sprints back to where [b]Blake, Meditation[/b] and [b]Sukopion[/b] had already gathered. He looks on in confusion as they hold hands and detonate the device, saving themselves from the suffering to come. [b]ImSettledNow[/b] is frozen in horror for a second. The scene distracts [b]Decoy[/b] long enough for [b]Cassette[/b] to yank the backpack out of his claws. A chunk of [b]Meditation[/b] lands at [b]Peace[/b]'s feet. This inspires him to also grab the medical kit next to spears. [b]ImSettledNow[/b] snaps out of his confusion and grabs the backpack, it's full of explosives. [b]Fen[/b] was distracted too. [b]Macaroon[/b] takes advantage and tackles him, crushing the veilspun beneath his weight before stealing the satchel he was grabbing. [b]Malon[/b] finds another backpack full of explosives and runs away. All the tributes escape, most heading for high ground. The BloodBath is over, and the Hunger Games have begun. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FyA1LE9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Em2jEqE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ODvMwxk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kQL0GxB.png[/img]
@Iveseenweirder @WickedHeart @dartist @SuspiciousCookie @Unusual0ddity @OverheartBlue @BagelHalfMoon @Dinoclaire101 @KameTurtle @Islet
@CozyBlanket @Erinyx @Beatoriche @Cryogonal @VenusHalfMoon

For the sixth time, the tributes are hoisted into the arena, dazed by sunlight that they had not seen for days.

They find themselves in some sparsely forested hills, split straight down the middle by an unnatural line of rocks, separating the highlands from the lowlands. It's sunny with a few clouds on the horizon. The chilly breeze does nothing to ease the tributes.

A few dragons instinctively raise their wings to flee, but they are bound and useless. The thunderous bonging of the countdown echoes throughout the arena and stings the ears of the tributes.
Ten... Nine.. Eight... Seven...

The tributes looked around at eachother. Most fearfully, many sorrowfully, few excitedly. Blake, Parsley, Meditation and Sukopion lock tearful eyes with each other. They know what comes next.
Four... Three.. Two... One.

The horn blares.

HowToLove, Haze, Weald, Jason, Comtesse, Nairi, Bergamot, Lereva, March, Boombox, Friehalt and Konogur run into the hills without a second's hesitation. Zoranyx runs away too, however, he turns back after a few bounds to grab the rope near his podium. He finds a lighter underneath too. Everyone else storms the Cornucopia. Decoy and Cassette slam into each other, grappling for the same backpack. Peace makes it into the Cornucopia and grabs a spear. Blake nods at Parsley as she darts towards a backpack, the same one ImSettledNow was aiming for. He assumes he lost his chance, but Parsley only takes out one explosive device and sprints back to where Blake, Meditation and Sukopion had already gathered. He looks on in confusion as they hold hands and detonate the device, saving themselves from the suffering to come. ImSettledNow is frozen in horror for a second. The scene distracts Decoy long enough for Cassette to yank the backpack out of his claws. A chunk of Meditation lands at Peace's feet. This inspires him to also grab the medical kit next to spears. ImSettledNow snaps out of his confusion and grabs the backpack, it's full of explosives. Fen was distracted too. Macaroon takes advantage and tackles him, crushing the veilspun beneath his weight before stealing the satchel he was grabbing. Malon finds another backpack full of explosives and runs away. All the tributes escape, most heading for high ground.

The BloodBath is over, and the Hunger Games have begun.
FyA1LE9.png
Em2jEqE.png
ODvMwxk.png
kQL0GxB.png
LENdbij.png
Oof, rip Fen XD
Oof, rip Fen XD
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for organizing this! I love the writing at the start, it's really fun to read!
Thank you for organizing this! I love the writing at the start, it's really fun to read!
G1 sales thread here.
@Islet

:D Thank you, and you're welcome!
@Islet

:D Thank you, and you're welcome!
LENdbij.png
[quote name="Beatoriche" date="2022-06-04 05:57:30" ] it would actually be really fun if a Hunger Games generator was coded one day that allowed for sponsors sending in medical supplies and the like to influence the games' outcome [emoji=special eyes size=1] Make it interactive for spectators, plus whatever they sent in would get added to the prize pool. MAN I WANT THIS TO BE MADE SO BADLY NOW ahgsdfhgs [/quote] Oh, I love the idea of allowing sponsors, though Idk how it would work. Perhaps a sponsor could sent in food or materials to support a participant and that would end up in the written part, or you could provide a participant with weapons that would increase the chance of rolling a kill next round by 15% and decrease rolling death by 30%? I have no clue but it sound super interesting. o-o
Beatoriche wrote on 2022-06-04 05:57:30:
it would actually be really fun if a Hunger Games generator was coded one day that allowed for sponsors sending in medical supplies and the like to influence the games' outcome Make it interactive for spectators, plus whatever they sent in would get added to the prize pool. MAN I WANT THIS TO BE MADE SO BADLY NOW ahgsdfhgs

Oh, I love the idea of allowing sponsors, though Idk how it would work. Perhaps a sponsor could sent in food or materials to support a participant and that would end up in the written part, or you could provide a participant with weapons that would increase the chance of rolling a kill next round by 15% and decrease rolling death by 30%? I have no clue but it sound super interesting. o-o
G1 sales thread here.
What the hell that suicide pact omg... Also rip Fen, he was one of my favs. That was fast...
What the hell that suicide pact omg... Also rip Fen, he was one of my favs. That was fast...
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Oh dear, Parsley... Well I guess that happened.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
Oh dear, Parsley... Well I guess that happened.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
Oop --
Blake was the former war minister in my clan.
His story is that he's sort of a ghost, so when he dies, he always come back after some months of haunting the places.
I guess he just went "Nope I'm not gonna do this --"
And cowardly killed himself without a second thought.

Pretty selfish of him ngl, knowing that he'd eventually come back while the others in the suicide pact would just be dead.
Oop --
Blake was the former war minister in my clan.
His story is that he's sort of a ghost, so when he dies, he always come back after some months of haunting the places.
I guess he just went "Nope I'm not gonna do this --"
And cowardly killed himself without a second thought.

Pretty selfish of him ngl, knowing that he'd eventually come back while the others in the suicide pact would just be dead.
Poor Blake, Parsley, Mediation and Sukopion :(
Poor Blake, Parsley, Mediation and Sukopion :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12