Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
I might end up changing my vote to Ghostbur, but I don't want a tie, so I'll keep my vote for now.
I might end up changing my vote to Ghostbur, but I don't want a tie, so I'll keep my vote for now.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

FNAF Mafia
Ah, forgot to add my follow up to the first @Ghostbur quote in my post which was to say that collectively deciding on someone to vote out by only halfway through the day is premature. That's a good way to get people to stop looking.
Ah, forgot to add my follow up to the first @Ghostbur quote in my post which was to say that collectively deciding on someone to vote out by only halfway through the day is premature. That's a good way to get people to stop looking.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
Long car rides are the perfect time to do some analyzing.

I know people are voting for mai, but I’ve said in the past it reads to me as a frustrated town rather than scum. I also don’t want to do a pity lunch, as we have better people to actually lynch.

I guess I hoped @Shimmerwing would defend themselves a little more. (I assume pings are okay!) I totally get life and whatnot, but their most recent posts are just promising to post something that’s not fluff, then simply asking someone why they defended them. Dunno if it’s a ‘stay silent and hope people forget about voting for me’ kinda tactic, one I’ve used and have seen being used in the past, so I’m a bit wary on that front. For now, my vote is for them, unless something new comes up later.
Long car rides are the perfect time to do some analyzing.

I know people are voting for mai, but I’ve said in the past it reads to me as a frustrated town rather than scum. I also don’t want to do a pity lunch, as we have better people to actually lynch.

I guess I hoped @Shimmerwing would defend themselves a little more. (I assume pings are okay!) I totally get life and whatnot, but their most recent posts are just promising to post something that’s not fluff, then simply asking someone why they defended them. Dunno if it’s a ‘stay silent and hope people forget about voting for me’ kinda tactic, one I’ve used and have seen being used in the past, so I’m a bit wary on that front. For now, my vote is for them, unless something new comes up later.
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
I'll be honest, I'm so tired and running out of energy that I forgot Ghostbur existed in this game for a moment
I think I saw that response to me and just blacked out for a moment, and I'm still not going to bother responding at length because there is nothing much to respond to

Blue already said what I would have said on that matter

I'm considering if I'll keep my vote where it is or go ahead and change it
there are a few people I'm contemplating besides Maithax's slot at this point
namely Lugia, Argathakul and Ghostbur, in no particular order of scumminess

for now, I'm going to try to take a break and have a clearer head when I come back to this
I'll be honest, I'm so tired and running out of energy that I forgot Ghostbur existed in this game for a moment
I think I saw that response to me and just blacked out for a moment, and I'm still not going to bother responding at length because there is nothing much to respond to

Blue already said what I would have said on that matter

I'm considering if I'll keep my vote where it is or go ahead and change it
there are a few people I'm contemplating besides Maithax's slot at this point
namely Lugia, Argathakul and Ghostbur, in no particular order of scumminess

for now, I'm going to try to take a break and have a clearer head when I come back to this
I'm still not sure whether I'm seeing town!Crows frustrated by the game in general and by the lack of engagement, or whether I'm seeing scum!Crows frustrated by having bad teammates

oscillate, oscillate
I'm still not sure whether I'm seeing town!Crows frustrated by the game in general and by the lack of engagement, or whether I'm seeing scum!Crows frustrated by having bad teammates

oscillate, oscillate
I'm honestly hoping that more people vote for Ghostbur so we don't end up with a tie. I'm not gonna change my vote right away but, pending on if I survive or not, I'll probably end up voting Ghost next day phase. If I can be sure we won't have a tie I'll vote Ghost now, but I think it's better to know who'll be lynched than risking a tie. I dunno, might change my mind, but I'm having dinner with my parents so my decision will have to wait
I'm honestly hoping that more people vote for Ghostbur so we don't end up with a tie. I'm not gonna change my vote right away but, pending on if I survive or not, I'll probably end up voting Ghost next day phase. If I can be sure we won't have a tie I'll vote Ghost now, but I think it's better to know who'll be lynched than risking a tie. I dunno, might change my mind, but I'm having dinner with my parents so my decision will have to wait
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

FNAF Mafia
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2022-04-10 13:09:26" ] I'm honestly hoping that more people vote for Ghostbur so we don't end up with a tie. I'm not gonna change my vote right away but, pending on if I survive or not, I'll probably end up voting Ghost next day phase. If I can be sure we won't have a tie I'll vote Ghost now, but I think it's better to know who'll be lynched than risking a tie. I dunno, might change my mind, but I'm having dinner with my parents so my decision will have to wait [/quote] I will be willing to switch to ghost since they are my other major scum read, but my vote is on Argathakul and I'm still waiting for him to respond.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2022-04-10 13:09:26:

I will be willing to switch to ghost since they are my other major scum read, but my vote is on Argathakul and I'm still waiting for him to respond.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
Well we have until 2:00 tomorrow. I chrck in at 23:00 and if the votes still look weird I'll keep what I have
Well we have until 2:00 tomorrow. I chrck in at 23:00 and if the votes still look weird I'll keep what I have

FNAF Mafia
[quote name="Starstream" date="2022-04-10 13:15:06" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2022-04-10 13:09:26" ] I'm honestly hoping that more people vote for Ghostbur so we don't end up with a tie. I'm not gonna change my vote right away but, pending on if I survive or not, I'll probably end up voting Ghost next day phase. If I can be sure we won't have a tie I'll vote Ghost now, but I think it's better to know who'll be lynched than risking a tie. I dunno, might change my mind, but I'm having dinner with my parents so my decision will have to wait [/quote] I will be willing to switch to ghost since they are my other major scum read, but my vote is on Argathakul and I'm still waiting for him to respond. [/quote] I answered your last question before I thought? If I didn't, what is it? I will answer it.
Starstream wrote on 2022-04-10 13:15:06:

I will be willing to switch to ghost since they are my other major scum read, but my vote is on Argathakul and I'm still waiting for him to respond.

I answered your last question before I thought? If I didn't, what is it? I will answer it.
toaster
[quote name="Argathakul" date="2022-04-10 14:23:03" ] [quote name="Starstream" date="2022-04-10 13:15:06" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2022-04-10 13:09:26" ] I'm honestly hoping that more people vote for Ghostbur so we don't end up with a tie. I'm not gonna change my vote right away but, pending on if I survive or not, I'll probably end up voting Ghost next day phase. If I can be sure we won't have a tie I'll vote Ghost now, but I think it's better to know who'll be lynched than risking a tie. I dunno, might change my mind, but I'm having dinner with my parents so my decision will have to wait [/quote] I will be willing to switch to ghost since they are my other major scum read, but my vote is on Argathakul and I'm still waiting for him to respond. [/quote] I answered your last question before I thought? If I didn't, what is it? I will answer it. [/quote] [quote name="Starstream" date="2022-04-10 12:27:12" ] [quote name="Argathakul" date="2022-04-10 12:15:01" ] Sorry for getting your username wrong lol. Dumb decision on my part, I completely forgot about the existence of subs which coincidentally Chaotic did too when she brought it up before. This means there's no longer a reason for me to vote for Maithax, and I have unvoted. About my earlier posts: we have different experiences. I've been in a fair few games where loud townies went after each other while the low-profile scum dismantled them. I As for my 75% town statement, I'm assuming what Firo and Blue said earlier about a 3/1 town to scum ratio is accurate As I type this message, I also see you've voted for me. Can't blame you honestly, I'm aware I'm making myself look extremely suspicious. [/quote] It is alright. A lot of people get my username wrong since Starscream is from Transformers. My username is nothing related to that. My issue with your 75% town statement was that you were using it to base judgement on whether someone is town or scum which is just rubbing me the wrong way. [b]In addition, I did ask an additional question for you to respond to in this post:[/b] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/36#post_50919913 [/quote]
Argathakul wrote on 2022-04-10 14:23:03:
Starstream wrote on 2022-04-10 13:15:06:

I answered your last question before I thought? If I didn't, what is it? I will answer it.

Starstream wrote on 2022-04-10 12:27:12:
Argathakul wrote on 2022-04-10 12:15:01:
Sorry for getting your username wrong lol. Dumb decision on my part, I completely forgot about the existence of subs which coincidentally Chaotic did too when she brought it up before. This means there's no longer a reason for me to vote for Maithax, and I have unvoted.

About my earlier posts: we have different experiences. I've been in a fair few games where loud townies went after each other while the low-profile scum dismantled them. I As for my 75% town statement, I'm assuming what Firo and Blue said earlier about a 3/1 town to scum ratio is accurate

As I type this message, I also see you've voted for me. Can't blame you honestly, I'm aware I'm making myself look extremely suspicious.

It is alright. A lot of people get my username wrong since Starscream is from Transformers. My username is nothing related to that.

My issue with your 75% town statement was that you were using it to base judgement on whether someone is town or scum which is just rubbing me the wrong way.

In addition, I did ask an additional question for you to respond to in this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/36#post_50919913
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png