Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 104 105
[quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-09 13:29:23" ] [quote name="Starstream" date="2022-04-09 13:26:53" ] [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-09 13:21:38" ] so here’s my stance on day one lunches they do get the game going, it can be helpful and make for some discussion. Right now i’d lean towards either firo or mai. the two of them seem the most scum ish to me but i’m gonna keep looking. my only advice is don’t pull a tweeter [/quote] Could you explain your reasoning why either Firo or Mai? [/quote] this is a complete gut feeling of mine, and i saw that others were also leaning towards the two of them so my feelings seemed to be a topic that’s been touched on [/quote] [center]You say Firo and Mai stand out as scum to you. Starstream asks you to explain your reasoning but you refuse to provide any evidence claiming that it was a 'complete gut feeling'. You also say that you saw others leaning towards those two. Could be mafia trying to blend in?[/center] [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-10 07:39:13" ] what’s up i just woke up. gonna be clear and transparent with y’all is that I have a commitment from 1 to about 3/4. But i’m gonna say my thoughts. Reading back through everything warrior seems a little scumy, not giving complete answers or evidence, that’s not to say they should be lunched. -snip-[/quote] [center]That's a fine thing to say when you yourself have not provided any evidence at any point in this thread.[/center] [quote name="Firo" date="2022-04-10 09:59:43" ] [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-10 09:57:34" ] at this point. we have a day left and if we’re going to choose someone to d1 lunch we need to choose so that person can make their case. I feel like i’ve seen people talking about frio and mai as choices along with shimmer. is there a majority consensus with who we vote for we choose to lunch or no? [/quote] you're not a "we". there is no townbloc and there is no consensus. would you stop looking at what other people have been talking about and trying to sheep after the majority? make a decision of your own. an intelligent, informed decision. I mean informed by your own opinions on the people you could be voting for, not informed by what people are most likely to do. honestly, half a mind to vote for you right now. [/quote] [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-10 10:03:50" ] fine you want my thoughts all your questioning has made me really suspicious of you. It’s a purely vibe thing that I have no evidence for. -snip- [/quote] [center]I'd like to point out the lack of evidence yet again. Also, are you [i]really[/i] claiming to be suspicious of Firo because they're questioning you? One of the main parts of the game of Mafia is questioning people so you can analyze their answers and compare them to things they've said previously. How else are we going to get what you call 'solid evidence'?[/center] [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-09 08:52:06" ] heyo it’s ghostbur i’m down with D1 lynches bc it gets the game going, but i rather have a bit of solid evidence before hand, i do tend to jump the gun sometimes. do we have any D1 ideas? [/quote] [quote name="Varikset" date="2022-04-09 10:40:49" ] -snip- @/Ghostbur what kind of solid evidence do you have in mind? -snip- [/quote] [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-09 12:08:34" ] @/varikaset things like shady responses and saying information that’s wrong or contradicts pervious statements [/quote]
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-09 13:29:23:
Starstream wrote on 2022-04-09 13:26:53:
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-09 13:21:38:
so here’s my stance on day one lunches

they do get the game going, it can be helpful and make for some discussion. Right now i’d lean towards either firo or mai. the two of them seem the most scum ish to me but i’m gonna keep looking.

my only advice is don’t pull a tweeter

Could you explain your reasoning why either Firo or Mai?
this is a complete gut feeling of mine, and i saw that others were also leaning towards the two of them so my feelings seemed to be a topic that’s been touched on
You say Firo and Mai stand out as scum to you. Starstream asks you to explain your reasoning but you refuse to provide any evidence claiming that it was a 'complete gut feeling'. You also say that you saw others leaning towards those two. Could be mafia trying to blend in?
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-10 07:39:13:
what’s up i just woke up. gonna be clear and transparent with y’all is that I have a commitment from 1 to about 3/4. But i’m gonna say my thoughts.

Reading back through everything warrior seems a little scumy, not giving complete answers or evidence, that’s not to say they should be lunched.

-snip-
That's a fine thing to say when you yourself have not provided any evidence at any point in this thread.
Firo wrote on 2022-04-10 09:59:43:
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-10 09:57:34:
at this point. we have a day left and if we’re going to choose someone to d1 lunch we need to choose so that person can make their case.

I feel like i’ve seen people talking about frio and mai as choices along with shimmer. is there a majority consensus with who we vote for we choose to lunch or no?

you're not a "we". there is no townbloc and there is no consensus.

would you stop looking at what other people have been talking about and trying to sheep after the majority? make a decision of your own. an intelligent, informed decision.

I mean informed by your own opinions on the people you could be voting for, not informed by what people are most likely to do.

honestly, half a mind to vote for you right now.
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-10 10:03:50:
fine you want my thoughts

all your questioning has made me really suspicious of you. It’s a purely vibe thing that I have no evidence for.

-snip-
I'd like to point out the lack of evidence yet again.

Also, are you really claiming to be suspicious of Firo because they're questioning you? One of the main parts of the game of Mafia is questioning people so you can analyze their answers and compare them to things they've said previously. How else are we going to get what you call 'solid evidence'?
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-09 08:52:06:
heyo it’s ghostbur
i’m down with D1 lynches bc it gets the game going, but i rather have a bit of solid evidence before hand, i do tend to jump the gun sometimes.
do we have any D1 ideas?
Varikset wrote on 2022-04-09 10:40:49:
-snip-

@/Ghostbur
what kind of solid evidence do you have in mind?

-snip-
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-09 12:08:34:
@/varikaset

things like shady responses and saying information that’s wrong or contradicts pervious statements
0gldo0m.png
Whoops, forgot to ping @Ghostbur ^^
Whoops, forgot to ping @Ghostbur ^^
0gldo0m.png
damn it. I don't know how to feel about people crawling out of the woodwork to vote/press Ghostbur right after I voted while offering no particular insight on the Maithax/Shimmerwing tie we had going on.
damn it. I don't know how to feel about people crawling out of the woodwork to vote/press Ghostbur right after I voted while offering no particular insight on the Maithax/Shimmerwing tie we had going on.
Im also not super fond of the ghostbur push, mostly just because it seems like an easy push for scum to fall on in the wake of more contested slots
Im also not super fond of the ghostbur push, mostly just because it seems like an easy push for scum to fall on in the wake of more contested slots
jvTgQEX.png
like, ghostbur has talked just enough to be noticeable, has contributed just enough (or just too little?) that theyve garnered a few nullscum leans, and it would be easy to defend falling into a vote on them because of their thread presence if they flip town. i would prefer a vrykolokas vote over this to be sure
like, ghostbur has talked just enough to be noticeable, has contributed just enough (or just too little?) that theyve garnered a few nullscum leans, and it would be easy to defend falling into a vote on them because of their thread presence if they flip town. i would prefer a vrykolokas vote over this to be sure
jvTgQEX.png
aurgh i meant argatha. im mixing up names this game :(
aurgh i meant argatha. im mixing up names this game :(
jvTgQEX.png
I'm almost inclined to go for potato based off the INSTANT switch to talking about voting ghostbur after I changed my vote, actually. I really don't like this entire situation
I'm almost inclined to go for potato based off the INSTANT switch to talking about voting ghostbur after I changed my vote, actually. I really don't like this entire situation
and by almost I mean guess who's making it happen
and by almost I mean guess who's making it happen
ftr I'm open to debate on any of my votes or anything else. if someone makes a really good case that I'm not suddenly allergic to, I might even switch. as a treat.

but I don't like following and I don't like being followed, so probably not
ftr I'm open to debate on any of my votes or anything else. if someone makes a really good case that I'm not suddenly allergic to, I might even switch. as a treat.

but I don't like following and I don't like being followed, so probably not
@Argathakul still has yet to say something that makes me feel better about presuming honesty because of numbers.

I don't expect a vast vote turnover unless it starts with a vote or suspicion from Ambrose, Firo, ChaoticPotato, me, orrrrrrr... I'm missing a voice I know it. But there's a lot of inertia and getting past the sub for Mai took a weird amount of time. I don't know if that's a playstyle i am not used to or something less neutral
@Argathakul still has yet to say something that makes me feel better about presuming honesty because of numbers.

I don't expect a vast vote turnover unless it starts with a vote or suspicion from Ambrose, Firo, ChaoticPotato, me, orrrrrrr... I'm missing a voice I know it. But there's a lot of inertia and getting past the sub for Mai took a weird amount of time. I don't know if that's a playstyle i am not used to or something less neutral
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 104 105