Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
Haha I'm #2 in number of posts
Haha I'm #2 in number of posts
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

FNAF Mafia
Sorry for getting your username wrong lol. Dumb decision on my part, I completely forgot about the existence of subs which coincidentally Chaotic did too when she brought it up before. This means there's no longer a reason for me to vote for Maithax, and I have unvoted.

About my earlier posts: we have different experiences. I've been in a fair few games where loud townies went after each other while the low-profile scum dismantled them. I As for my 75% town statement, I'm assuming what Firo and Blue said earlier about a 3/1 town to scum ratio is accurate

As I type this message, I also see you've voted for me. Can't blame you honestly, I'm aware I'm making myself look extremely suspicious.
Sorry for getting your username wrong lol. Dumb decision on my part, I completely forgot about the existence of subs which coincidentally Chaotic did too when she brought it up before. This means there's no longer a reason for me to vote for Maithax, and I have unvoted.

About my earlier posts: we have different experiences. I've been in a fair few games where loud townies went after each other while the low-profile scum dismantled them. I As for my 75% town statement, I'm assuming what Firo and Blue said earlier about a 3/1 town to scum ratio is accurate

As I type this message, I also see you've voted for me. Can't blame you honestly, I'm aware I'm making myself look extremely suspicious.
toaster
current vote situation:

@Shimmerwing: Ambrose, Shadowlugia711, ChaoticPotato (3)
@Maithax: Firo, Varikset (2)
@Argathakul: Starstream (1)

it would be lovely to hear something from Shimmerwing whether the votes shift or not
current vote situation:

@Shimmerwing: Ambrose, Shadowlugia711, ChaoticPotato (3)
@Maithax: Firo, Varikset (2)
@Argathakul: Starstream (1)

it would be lovely to hear something from Shimmerwing whether the votes shift or not
I do agree with the suspicions on Argakathul - The substitutes are right there. There are better candidates to lynch - And while I did say I was sus of Maithax, now that I know they may request to be subbed, I'll wait to see if Mai does, and if so, what the sub has to say. I don't think I'll change my vote to Arga quite yet, but I will be squinting at him. [quote name="Firo" date="2022-04-10 12:05:21" ] I'd like to reiterate that I prefer to go by strictly she/her, which does mean I wince a little when someone uses they/them in my general direction. I won't be correcting anyone, but it does pork my pine. [/quote] My bad, I'll keep your pronouns in mind for next time - I meant no offense. The spreadsheet does help with keeping that straight for everyone, so unless I forget to check there shouldn't be that many more issues like this.
I do agree with the suspicions on Argakathul - The substitutes are right there. There are better candidates to lynch - And while I did say I was sus of Maithax, now that I know they may request to be subbed, I'll wait to see if Mai does, and if so, what the sub has to say.

I don't think I'll change my vote to Arga quite yet, but I will be squinting at him.
Firo wrote on 2022-04-10 12:05:21:
I'd like to reiterate that I prefer to go by strictly she/her, which does mean I wince a little when someone uses they/them in my general direction. I won't be correcting anyone, but it does pork my pine.

My bad, I'll keep your pronouns in mind for next time - I meant no offense. The spreadsheet does help with keeping that straight for everyone, so unless I forget to check there shouldn't be that many more issues like this.
[quote name="Argathakul" date="2022-04-10 12:15:01" ] Sorry for getting your username wrong lol. Dumb decision on my part, I completely forgot about the existence of subs which coincidentally Chaotic did too when she brought it up before. This means there's no longer a reason for me to vote for Maithax, and I have unvoted. About my earlier posts: we have different experiences. I've been in a fair few games where loud townies went after each other while the low-profile scum dismantled them. I As for my 75% town statement, I'm assuming what Firo and Blue said earlier about a 3/1 town to scum ratio is accurate As I type this message, I also see you've voted for me. Can't blame you honestly, I'm aware I'm making myself look extremely suspicious. [/quote] @Argathakul Okay, glad we're on the same page about subs. About the math, the question wasn't if you thought the ratio was accurate, but about you basing judgement on the statistics of someone being town.
Argathakul wrote on 2022-04-10 12:15:01:

@Argathakul
Okay, glad we're on the same page about subs. About the math, the question wasn't if you thought the ratio was accurate, but about you basing judgement on the statistics of someone being town.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
not sure if Argathakul and ChaoticPotato are scumbuddies, or if one of them (probably Potato if anyone, considering the timeline) really did forget about the subs
not sure if Argathakul and ChaoticPotato are scumbuddies, or if one of them (probably Potato if anyone, considering the timeline) really did forget about the subs
[quote name="Argathakul" date="2022-04-10 12:15:01" ] Sorry for getting your username wrong lol. Dumb decision on my part, I completely forgot about the existence of subs which coincidentally Chaotic did too when she brought it up before. This means there's no longer a reason for me to vote for Maithax, and I have unvoted. About my earlier posts: we have different experiences. I've been in a fair few games where loud townies went after each other while the low-profile scum dismantled them. I As for my 75% town statement, I'm assuming what Firo and Blue said earlier about a 3/1 town to scum ratio is accurate As I type this message, I also see you've voted for me. Can't blame you honestly, I'm aware I'm making myself look extremely suspicious. [/quote] It is alright. A lot of people get my username wrong since Starscream is from Transformers. My username is nothing related to that. My issue with your 75% town statement was that you were using it to base judgement on whether someone is town or scum which is just rubbing me the wrong way. In addition, I did ask an additional question for you to respond to in this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/36#post_50919913
Argathakul wrote on 2022-04-10 12:15:01:

It is alright. A lot of people get my username wrong since Starscream is from Transformers. My username is nothing related to that.

My issue with your 75% town statement was that you were using it to base judgement on whether someone is town or scum which is just rubbing me the wrong way.

In addition, I did ask an additional question for you to respond to in this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/36#post_50919913

RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
[quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-10 09:57:34" ] at this point. we have a day left and if we’re going to choose someone to d1 lunch we need to choose so that person can make their case. I feel like i’ve seen people talking about frio and mai as choices along with shimmer. is there a majority consensus with who we vote for we choose to lunch or no? [/quote] [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-10 09:26:08" ] [quote name="@Varikset" date="2022-04-10 08:32:11" ] ] [snip] @/Ghostbur what do you mean by Maithax being more of a "townie lead"? for who? I don't think you have really put out any real opinions out there, besides previously saying you think Firo and Maithax feel like scum (based on what other people said, I believe) [/quote] in my waking up haze i miss worded some things. I still believe Frio feels like scum. If I had to choose a d1 lunch they could be my vote. Looking over maithax’s stuff. I’ve switched my opinion on them too more of a town lean. hope that clears up stuff [/quote] You have cleared up... nothing? It's still vibes, and one changed. [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2022-04-10 10:03:50" ] fine you want my thoughts all your questioning has made me really suspicious of you. It’s a purely vibe thing that I have no evidence for. I don’t care if you guys vote me or not. you’ll get nothing out of it. Tbh i do kind of want to vote for mr bc you seem scummy if you don’t hear from me it’s bc i have an irl commitment starting now so vote me if you want have fun [/quote] @Ghostbur although you may not see it until later Individual townies surviving isn't the main goal of winning as town, but not trying to defend yourself at all doesn't engender confidence. "Vote and you'll regret it" is an emotional play
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-10 09:57:34:
at this point. we have a day left and if we’re going to choose someone to d1 lunch we need to choose so that person can make their case.

I feel like i’ve seen people talking about frio and mai as choices along with shimmer. is there a majority consensus with who we vote for we choose to lunch or no?
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-10 09:26:08:
@Varikset wrote on 2022-04-10 08:32:11:
]
[snip]

@/Ghostbur

what do you mean by Maithax being more of a "townie lead"? for who? I don't think you have really put out any real opinions out there, besides previously saying you think Firo and Maithax feel like scum (based on what other people said, I believe)
in my waking up haze i miss worded some things.

I still believe Frio feels like scum. If I had to choose a d1 lunch they could be my vote.

Looking over maithax’s stuff. I’ve switched my opinion on them too more of a town lean.

hope that clears up stuff
You have cleared up... nothing? It's still vibes, and one changed.
Ghostbur wrote on 2022-04-10 10:03:50:
fine you want my thoughts

all your questioning has made me really suspicious of you. It’s a purely vibe thing that I have no evidence for. I don’t care if you guys vote me or not. you’ll get nothing out of it. Tbh i do kind of want to vote for mr bc you seem scummy

if you don’t hear from me it’s bc i have an irl commitment starting now so vote me if you want have fun
@Ghostbur although you may not see it until later

Individual townies surviving isn't the main goal of winning as town, but not trying to defend yourself at all doesn't engender confidence. "Vote and you'll regret it" is an emotional play
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[quote name="ThisOneIsBlue" date="2022-04-10 12:20:14" ] @Argathakul Okay, glad we're on the same page about subs. About the math, the question wasn't if you thought the ratio was accurate, but about you basing judgement on the statistics of someone being town. [/quote] Yes. When I made that post, the game was newer and I had little to base suspicions on, and probability was not on my side. Therefore, I didn't want to make any accusations. But now D1 is almost over and I no longer need statistics to make judgement.
ThisOneIsBlue wrote on 2022-04-10 12:20:14:
@Argathakul
Okay, glad we're on the same page about subs. About the math, the question wasn't if you thought the ratio was accurate, but about you basing judgement on the statistics of someone being town.

Yes. When I made that post, the game was newer and I had little to base suspicions on, and probability was not on my side. Therefore, I didn't want to make any accusations. But now D1 is almost over and I no longer need statistics to make judgement.
toaster
I'll go change my vote. whether I'm voting for scum or someone who's incredibly horrible at being town and playing to wincon doesn't matter, because both are actively detrimental rather than passively detrimental.

I still don't like the Maithax slot, but maybe that'll change.
I'll go change my vote. whether I'm voting for scum or someone who's incredibly horrible at being town and playing to wincon doesn't matter, because both are actively detrimental rather than passively detrimental.

I still don't like the Maithax slot, but maybe that'll change.