Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderland Mafia: Sign-ups(closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
She is a short hair, large mutt with traits of a hunting dog breed(feet and belly is white with small black spots. I can't believe the last four letters of a trash-loving animal was censored). The rest of her body is black, which is why she is named as such. She is all muscle and loves to chase anything that moves besides her family, but is a very smart dog if you give her a chance. (she was the one trying to take my fried chicken when we were exchanging PMs, Karma.)
She is a short hair, large mutt with traits of a hunting dog breed(feet and belly is white with small black spots. I can't believe the last four letters of a trash-loving animal was censored). The rest of her body is black, which is why she is named as such. She is all muscle and loves to chase anything that moves besides her family, but is a very smart dog if you give her a chance. (she was the one trying to take my fried chicken when we were exchanging PMs, Karma.)
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Omg. The chicken theif!
I have many animals honestly, 11 cats (8 of which are kittens because our two gals had to get prego) and 3 dogs :P
Omg. The chicken theif!
I have many animals honestly, 11 cats (8 of which are kittens because our two gals had to get prego) and 3 dogs :P
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
4 dogs and several cats on my end. But let's get back to the topic at hand, which is this upcoming game.

I will be keeping up this type of writing for the game, even though unusual for me. I don't think I will be giving clues as to protect characters, but you will get hints of the powers that come into play.
4 dogs and several cats on my end. But let's get back to the topic at hand, which is this upcoming game.

I will be keeping up this type of writing for the game, even though unusual for me. I don't think I will be giving clues as to protect characters, but you will get hints of the powers that come into play.
Fanfic chat
Imma just move to pms-
Imma just move to pms-
Bump! We need more players!
Bump! We need more players!
Fanfic chat
If we get at least five more players today, I'll let YOU decide my avatar. Heck, if we get TEN more players, I'll let you pick a dragon off of the AH that I'll pay for Out Of Pocket and use as my avatar!!!
If we get at least five more players today, I'll let YOU decide my avatar. Heck, if we get TEN more players, I'll let you pick a dragon off of the AH that I'll pay for Out Of Pocket and use as my avatar!!!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
How many do we need at minimum?
How many do we need at minimum?
We need 13 players minimum Karma.

That's a bet I know you'll win, C.Potato.

Queen of Hearts: *Gasps* A rigged bet? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
*Facepalms at the Queen for jumping to conclusions.*

No beheading before the game...
We need 13 players minimum Karma.

That's a bet I know you'll win, C.Potato.

Queen of Hearts: *Gasps* A rigged bet? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
*Facepalms at the Queen for jumping to conclusions.*

No beheading before the game...
Fanfic chat
Mmmmmmm guuuuuyyyyyyyyssss this is a cool game, you should come play :3
Mmmmmmm guuuuuyyyyyyyyssss this is a cool game, you should come play :3
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Oh my gosh XD

But seriously guys, everyone is mad here
You wanna a chaotic mafia game? This is the place you gotta be
Oh my gosh XD

But seriously guys, everyone is mad here
You wanna a chaotic mafia game? This is the place you gotta be
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49