Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 125 126
@jillybean711 (sorry if this is unnecessarily flowery I've been reading richard siken for like 4 hours now lmaooo) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36472933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/364730/36472933_350.png[/img][/url] The iconography of a church's chosen deities could no sooner reject the worship they received than they could step off the stone pedestals and stained glass made for them. Her first memory of religion, of life, was as a hatchling, nestled into the loving embrace of her mother when, with pure ignorant eyes, she saw the greedy gazes of her family and mistook them for love. From the old historians of her clan, Viren remembered sitting curled at their feet as the stories of old - of the times before dragons and gods and their magic - spilled from their withered lips like curdled milk. As she listened to their stories spun from lies and truths alike interwoven into a vibrant tapestry of the lessons from the past, Viren felt an unexplained heaviness settle into the hollow of her ribs as she saw herself reflected in the stories of gods and their children, their blessings upon the mortals of their keep. Her breathing shallowed as she heard of lambs raised for slaughter, of half-holy heroes corrupted by power in their blood or the vindictiveness of their more-than-mortal parents running through their veins. Far worse though were the ones where saviors did not meet justice for their hubris, but instead were punished for their selflessness and piety; their blood spilt for their people who only loved them as far as they could use them. Despite the reverence of her people, which Viren felt from birth as both swaddling clothes and a crown of thorns, she was not like the Shadowbinder they so desperately tried to use her as a bridge between. Viren - the girl not the blessing - was only made of the same skin, bones, and scales as that of her sires. She could not eat reverence or worship or the sacrifice of the exalted. No, the child could only shift uncomfortably beneath the mask of her goddess placed on her by obedient, ignorant devotees - her own Shroud of Turin - as she tried to fill the mold of a being higher than herself. Every passing year it became harder to breath the crushing, smothering, loving looks meant not for the echo but for the speaker and it felt like wax dripping down her throat, like the holy candles she'd heard were left at Rhiow's alters. —- Next: Please don't pick any of the ancients below the first row as I'll probably be getting rid of them soon! Also, feel free to choose anyone even if they have some stuff in their description already especially if they're in the second current tab!
@jillybean711
(sorry if this is unnecessarily flowery I've been reading richard siken for like 4 hours now lmaooo)
36472933_350.png

The iconography of a church's chosen deities could no sooner reject the worship they received than they could step off the stone pedestals and stained glass made for them. Her first memory of religion, of life, was as a hatchling, nestled into the loving embrace of her mother when, with pure ignorant eyes, she saw the greedy gazes of her family and mistook them for love. From the old historians of her clan, Viren remembered sitting curled at their feet as the stories of old - of the times before dragons and gods and their magic - spilled from their withered lips like curdled milk. As she listened to their stories spun from lies and truths alike interwoven into a vibrant tapestry of the lessons from the past, Viren felt an unexplained heaviness settle into the hollow of her ribs as she saw herself reflected in the stories of gods and their children, their blessings upon the mortals of their keep. Her breathing shallowed as she heard of lambs raised for slaughter, of half-holy heroes corrupted by power in their blood or the vindictiveness of their more-than-mortal parents running through their veins. Far worse though were the ones where saviors did not meet justice for their hubris, but instead were punished for their selflessness and piety; their blood spilt for their people who only loved them as far as they could use them.

Despite the reverence of her people, which Viren felt from birth as both swaddling clothes and a crown of thorns, she was not like the Shadowbinder they so desperately tried to use her as a bridge between. Viren - the girl not the blessing - was only made of the same skin, bones, and scales as that of her sires. She could not eat reverence or worship or the sacrifice of the exalted. No, the child could only shift uncomfortably beneath the mask of her goddess placed on her by obedient, ignorant devotees - her own Shroud of Turin - as she tried to fill the mold of a being higher than herself. Every passing year it became harder to breath the crushing, smothering, loving looks meant not for the echo but for the speaker and it felt like wax dripping down her throat, like the holy candles she'd heard were left at Rhiow's alters.

—-
Next: Please don't pick any of the ancients below the first row as I'll probably be getting rid of them soon! Also, feel free to choose anyone even if they have some stuff in their description already especially if they're in the second current tab!
k2fjo1H.png
friendly bump
friendly bump
@CharCOL I chose Khione since I used to have an ice dragon named Khione! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62992416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629925/62992416_350.png[/img][/url] not great at writing coherent text right off the bat so here are some bulletpoints/musings: - always cold to the touch due to her elemental alignment so most don't like to touch her, but what they don't see is that khione actually likes contact even if she a little chilly :( - s0 yeah a little touch-starved - can be downright terrifying when she wants to be, has a protective streak the size of sornieth - although she acts cold (ha.. hahahah see what i did there....) khione is not an unkind dragon, she simply lacks the social skills needed to come across as a normal functioning adult who actually doesn't [s]hate everyone[/s] want to be left alone - ,,,mm because she never really had any friends, her icy aura driving many away and she's not super used to interaction - her movements are almost sluggish when not fighting, as if she has difficulty getting her limbs to move though the chill BUT she's surprisingly fluid when fighting ????? does she fake it? appearance: - she wears imposing white armor and thick black cloth on her icy skin and wields an intricate icey magic amplifier to strengthen her magic - powerful ice mage, so the chilliness is good for something :( if only it didn't make her social life so barren,,,,,, - her eyes are something of an oddity, and when she blinks little flakes of snow fall out of them. she often complains that her vision is always snowy and relies on her keen ears to make up for the difference. (she's also super good at detecting changes of temperature in the air, and since most dragons are warmer than she is she has no trouble detecting others this way) [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] i've never written lore for someone else's dragon before it's kinda scary, I hope you like this/it gives you some ideas for her c: sorry if it's too rambly ------------------------------------ for next: first two tabs are all permas, anyone without a templated bio has unfinished lore but they're all fair game!
@CharCOL I chose Khione since I used to have an ice dragon named Khione!
62992416_350.png
not great at writing coherent text right off the bat so here are some bulletpoints/musings:
- always cold to the touch due to her elemental alignment so most don't like to touch her, but what they don't see is that khione actually likes contact even if she a little chilly :(
- s0 yeah a little touch-starved
- can be downright terrifying when she wants to be, has a protective streak the size of sornieth
- although she acts cold (ha.. hahahah see what i did there....) khione is not an unkind dragon, she simply lacks the social skills needed to come across as a normal functioning adult who actually doesn't hate everyone want to be left alone
- ,,,mm because she never really had any friends, her icy aura driving many away and she's not super used to interaction
- her movements are almost sluggish when not fighting, as if she has difficulty getting her limbs to move though the chill BUT she's surprisingly fluid when fighting
????? does she fake it?
appearance:
- she wears imposing white armor and thick black cloth on her icy skin and wields an intricate icey magic amplifier to strengthen her magic
- powerful ice mage, so the chilliness is good for something :( if only it didn't make her social life so barren,,,,,,
- her eyes are something of an oddity, and when she blinks little flakes of snow fall out of them. she often complains that her vision is always snowy and relies on her keen ears to make up for the difference. (she's also super good at detecting changes of temperature in the air, and since most dragons are warmer than she is she has no trouble detecting others this way)

i've never written lore for someone else's dragon before it's kinda scary, I hope you like this/it gives you some ideas for her c: sorry if it's too rambly
for next: first two tabs are all permas, anyone without a templated bio has unfinished lore but they're all fair game!
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
@dragondiva hey hey, sorry for the small wait!! it took me a bit to find what dragon i wanted to do- its impressive how you have written down lore for almost every perma dragon(and i mean that very positively!) i decided to write down a small idea/draft for lovely [b]Artoria[/b]. i hope its to your liking!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50653317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/506534/50653317_350.png[/img][/url] [center]-----------------------------[/center] [center]Contrary to what most Guardians prefer, Artoria and her family have always grown up around other dragons. She remembers fondly memories of falling through clouds and taking it up with the wind back when she was a hatchling, surrounded by others the same age as her. Artoria seems to have never truly grown up from those days, because while she certainly is more mature now, her youthful personality has certainly come to stay. But, even in a social clan, a Guardian’s search for their charge is inevitable. Artoria even grew up faster than the rest of her friends, and the urge came on quicker. It was a heartfelt goodbye, but for whatever reason, Artoria almost felt… relieved. Like this would have been her destiny even if she wasn’t a Guardian- that this inner craving for freedom and travel have always been in her. In her Search, Artoria met many a dragon, who even the rudest she seems to be able to find fond memories of. She traveled with many clans, groups, and bands. Artoria was truly a carefree Wind dragon at heart- she spoke light and airy, but proved herself not much of an air-head like many assumed from her, but rather formidable and quite emotionally intelligent, having a deep understanding and ability to sympathize with other dragons. She brought a smile to almost every dragon she met, a breath of relief to those facing hardships with her practical jokes. But alas, that happiness could never fully remain- at least, not in the form of Artoria. She never stuck to one place- never urged to quell her ambitions. She blamed it on her Search, and went on. Artoria has found a place to settle, however- at least for now. And of all places, in an Arcane clan with strong urgings towards magic and the Arcanist. Most would assume that Artoria would not enjoy that of such a devoted clan, for surely it would offer constrictions? But Artoria feels that she has a reason for coming into this clan- whether that be just to offer comical relief and pranks to the stuffier dragons in the clan. Most enjoy her company, however, and she does offer up some praise-worthy hard work where it counts. Inevitably, Artoria will leave, no matter what. She places much emphasis on freedom, and she never stays in one place for too long. That is how she exists- how she thrives. Artoria is Artoria, and she refuses to be shackled down to one place, or the same group of dragons… for fear of [b]boredom[/b]. (Artoria blames her Search for the reason she always travels. But the truth is, she’s already found her charge- it’s the daisy lei she wears around her neck, that she found while sleeping in a patch of flowers right after she left her clan. She just likes to have an excuse on hand, and doesn’t seem to care what other Guardians think of her.)[/center]
@dragondiva

hey hey, sorry for the small wait!! it took me a bit to find what dragon i wanted to do- its impressive how you have written down lore for almost every perma dragon(and i mean that very positively!)

i decided to write down a small idea/draft for lovely Artoria. i hope its to your liking!!

50653317_350.png

Contrary to what most Guardians prefer, Artoria and her family have always grown up around other dragons. She remembers fondly memories of falling through clouds and taking it up with the wind back when she was a hatchling, surrounded by others the same age as her. Artoria seems to have never truly grown up from those days, because while she certainly is more mature now, her youthful personality has certainly come to stay.

But, even in a social clan, a Guardian’s search for their charge is inevitable. Artoria even grew up faster than the rest of her friends, and the urge came on quicker. It was a heartfelt goodbye, but for whatever reason, Artoria almost felt… relieved. Like this would have been her destiny even if she wasn’t a Guardian- that this inner craving for freedom and travel have always been in her.

In her Search, Artoria met many a dragon, who even the rudest she seems to be able to find fond memories of. She traveled with many clans, groups, and bands. Artoria was truly a carefree Wind dragon at heart- she spoke light and airy, but proved herself not much of an air-head like many assumed from her, but rather formidable and quite emotionally intelligent, having a deep understanding and ability to sympathize with other dragons. She brought a smile to almost every dragon she met, a breath of relief to those facing hardships with her practical jokes.

But alas, that happiness could never fully remain- at least, not in the form of Artoria. She never stuck to one place- never urged to quell her ambitions. She blamed it on her Search, and went on.

Artoria has found a place to settle, however- at least for now. And of all places, in an Arcane clan with strong urgings towards magic and the Arcanist. Most would assume that Artoria would not enjoy that of such a devoted clan, for surely it would offer constrictions? But Artoria feels that she has a reason for coming into this clan- whether that be just to offer comical relief and pranks to the stuffier dragons in the clan. Most enjoy her company, however, and she does offer up some praise-worthy hard work where it counts.

Inevitably, Artoria will leave, no matter what. She places much emphasis on freedom, and she never stays in one place for too long. That is how she exists- how she thrives. Artoria is Artoria, and she refuses to be shackled down to one place, or the same group of dragons… for fear of boredom.

(Artoria blames her Search for the reason she always travels. But the truth is, she’s already found her charge- it’s the daisy lei she wears around her neck, that she found while sleeping in a patch of flowers right after she left her clan. She just likes to have an excuse on hand, and doesn’t seem to care what other Guardians think of her.)
friendly bump appears! i would write again but my motivation to write is low at the moment

next up is BringItDown, check out their post
friendly bump appears! i would write again but my motivation to write is low at the moment

next up is BringItDown, check out their post
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
@BringItDown Hi! I decided to do something for Raspberry because the skin he's got gave me some ideas! :) [center]-----[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44646442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/446465/44646442_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Raspberry was borne of light. It's his home and the one place he's ever known. His mother was a guard. Or.. one in-training, anyways. One main trait that he'd gotten from his mother was her curiosity-- her want to solve mysteries. This trait manifested as an interest in alchemy. From a very young age, he'd been captivated by the stories he'd heard of Baldwin, of his cauldron and his ability to turn things into other things. He wanted to do that. He wanted to learn how it works and what causes it all. The Spiral looked down at the vial in his claws, swirling it around a little. Golden eyes narrowing, he hummed, flicking his attention back towards the book before him. According to his notes, this should be.. an entire other color. He'd gone wrong somewhere but couldn't quite tell where. He corked the vial and gave it a vigorous shake, curious to see how it would react to the energy given. He felt the glass start to heat up and he briskly set the mixture on a table, not wanting to burn himself, no matter how fire-proof most dragons seemed to be. The orange mixture started to glow and-- [b]BOOM![/b] It had exploded, far before he had any say in the matter and had promptly passed out. When he next came to, something immediately felt off. He looked down at himself and found a lot had changed. For one, his tail wasn't much of a [i]tail[/i] anymore. Instead, it tapered off early and into a rather viscous liquid. His arms and legs hadn't visually changed in [i]color[/i] but they were a much different texture now, matching that of rock more closely. He'd also noticed that this texture seemed to come alongside some.. floating rocks that matched. A ring of another viscous substance of a darker shade was around each extremity, draping similarly over his wings. Raspberry didn't know what to make of all of this, almost panicking internally at what had happened. On one claw, it was rather interesting! He was sure he'd followed the instructions closely, so for this to happen it was.. extraordinary. He hastily picked up a quill and started making some notes on what had happened, wanting to at least document all of this in case it was only temporary. He felt a little light-headed from it all. What would his friends say about this? What would his [i]mother[/i] think? She has always had... odd looks from others herself, so mayhap she would be less fazed, but it had gotten him anxious. Setting the quill down, he moved himself to look at his door. Maybe a walk would clear his head? Raspberry took a deep breath and moved to walk out of the door, gripping the handle and pushing it open. [center]-----[/center] To the next person, any dragons on the [b]second page[/b] need some lore! This includes those in my HibDen! You're free to do something for anyone else, but do keep in mind a lot of them have something planned, even if not written down! :) Everyone in the first pages have roles, so if you decide to do something with any of those, please do keep that in mind! :D
@BringItDown
Hi! I decided to do something for Raspberry because the skin he's got gave me some ideas! :)

44646442_350.png

Raspberry was borne of light. It's his home and the one place he's ever known. His mother was a guard. Or.. one in-training, anyways. One main trait that he'd gotten from his mother was her curiosity-- her want to solve mysteries. This trait manifested as an interest in alchemy.
From a very young age, he'd been captivated by the stories he'd heard of Baldwin, of his cauldron and his ability to turn things into other things. He wanted to do that. He wanted to learn how it works and what causes it all.

The Spiral looked down at the vial in his claws, swirling it around a little. Golden eyes narrowing, he hummed, flicking his attention back towards the book before him. According to his notes, this should be.. an entire other color. He'd gone wrong somewhere but couldn't quite tell where. He corked the vial and gave it a vigorous shake, curious to see how it would react to the energy given. He felt the glass start to heat up and he briskly set the mixture on a table, not wanting to burn himself, no matter how fire-proof most dragons seemed to be. The orange mixture started to glow and-- BOOM! It had exploded, far before he had any say in the matter and had promptly passed out.

When he next came to, something immediately felt off. He looked down at himself and found a lot had changed. For one, his tail wasn't much of a tail anymore. Instead, it tapered off early and into a rather viscous liquid. His arms and legs hadn't visually changed in color but they were a much different texture now, matching that of rock more closely. He'd also noticed that this texture seemed to come alongside some.. floating rocks that matched. A ring of another viscous substance of a darker shade was around each extremity, draping similarly over his wings.

Raspberry didn't know what to make of all of this, almost panicking internally at what had happened. On one claw, it was rather interesting! He was sure he'd followed the instructions closely, so for this to happen it was.. extraordinary. He hastily picked up a quill and started making some notes on what had happened, wanting to at least document all of this in case it was only temporary. He felt a little light-headed from it all. What would his friends say about this? What would his mother think? She has always had... odd looks from others herself, so mayhap she would be less fazed, but it had gotten him anxious.

Setting the quill down, he moved himself to look at his door. Maybe a walk would clear his head? Raspberry took a deep breath and moved to walk out of the door, gripping the handle and pushing it open.

To the next person, any dragons on the second page need some lore! This includes those in my HibDen!
You're free to do something for anyone else, but do keep in mind a lot of them have something planned, even if not written down! :)
Everyone in the first pages have roles, so if you decide to do something with any of those, please do keep that in mind! :D
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
@MissPinkDragon I wrote some ideas I had for Malorie for you, hope you like it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59431258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/594313/59431258_350.png[/img][/url] A poet at heat like most Wind dragons, Malorie makes an exception of sorts to the short-spoken habits of Imperials. In fact, she covets words like a living dictionary and travels to learn more about the different dragons and languages on Sornieth, even making an effort to communicate with Coatl and Fae dragons. As well-read as she is, however, she often only speaks in haiku or rhyming couplets, as she finds this the easiest and most enjoyable way to express her thoughts. ----- Next person: All dragons in my lair either have no lore or barely started lore, so you're free to write for whoever you'd like!
@MissPinkDragon
I wrote some ideas I had for Malorie for you, hope you like it!
59431258_350.png
A poet at heat like most Wind dragons, Malorie makes an exception of sorts to the short-spoken habits of Imperials. In fact, she covets words like a living dictionary and travels to learn more about the different dragons and languages on Sornieth, even making an effort to communicate with Coatl and Fae dragons. As well-read as she is, however, she often only speaks in haiku or rhyming couplets, as she finds this the easiest and most enjoyable way to express her thoughts.
Next person: All dragons in my lair either have no lore or barely started lore, so you're free to write for whoever you'd like!
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
@Dreambasket [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74752442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747525/74752442_350.png[/img][/url] Sora Born during Night of the Nocturne 2021, Sora has a talent of making just about anything out of anything including turning a bad day into a holiday. In his clan he is known for entertaining dragons with his famous tricks which he denies the use of magic such as getting a seed to grow into a plant. Sora also has many friends outside his clan who love his tricks, but secretly, Sora always wanted to be an artists. claim Next person, The first eight dragons in my first tab are the ones I need some ideas for their lore.
@Dreambasket

74752442_350.png

Sora

Born during Night of the Nocturne 2021, Sora has a talent of making just about anything out of anything including turning a bad day into a holiday. In his clan he is known for entertaining dragons with his famous tricks which he denies the use of magic such as getting a seed to grow into a plant. Sora also has many friends outside his clan who love his tricks, but secretly, Sora always wanted to be an artists.

claim

Next person, The first eight dragons in my first tab are the ones I need some ideas for their lore.
QMoR6fx.png
[center]@Alligatorsight I decided to do Poseidon! Hopefully I understood correctly that he's one of the dragons you wanted some lore for --------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748195/74819445_350.png[/img][/url] [i]"I may be lightning born, but my heart belongs in water."[/i] Poseidon said with pride, when questioned by the other dragons in the capital, curious about his success and strength regarding his training within the military. The blue-scaled nocturne always put up a stone cold, sturdy face when interviewed by strangers, but whenever it got to the point of him reminiscing his past, you could see just the smallest glimpse of sadness and regret in his features. It wasn't all that long ago, right at the turn of another year, when Poseidon was only a mere hatchling. It was a thundering, stormy night and he was on the move with his old clan. Nocturnes deemed unworthy workers were immigrating away from their birthplace at the very edges of Goldensparc, in search of a better home. After all, Night of the Nocturne, despite the fun festivals and different dragons coming together to celebrate, wasn't always sunshine and rainbows for his kind. Being exiled, homeless and starving. The pack of Nocturnes had nowhere to go and so they proceeded with caution, having passed through the canyon and making their way west. What happened next is still shady for Poseidon, but what he can recall, he and his people were ambushed right at the edges of Shifting Expanse, by vicious predatory foe that his already weakened and starving folk had no chance against. Being a small, cowardly and malnourished hatcling, Poseidon turned around and could only run. He ran and ran for what felt like days, not looking back, as he was afraid. Tears flooded his eyes for as long as he had any moisture inside of his dehydrated, meek body. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and he collapsed. Alone in the middle of nowhere. Thinking this is the end, Poseidon's eyes slowly closed, his mind preparing for the end in the dry dessert ruins. However, before the little Nocturne could pass, a comforting presence of some sort carried his dying body away from the dangerous edges of these different domains, this is when he passed out, but this time... feeling relief and comfort instead of his usual, well-known fear. Next thing he knew, he wake up by the shore, a pleasant sun warming his face and cool waves splashing on his face. For some reason, he was feeling better. A lot better, so much so that the young dragon could open his eyes, get up on his legs and look around properly without the feeling of passing out. Looking forward, he only saw a beautiful coast, the water shimmering and shining to his sparkling eyes. Somehow he just knew, [i]this was home[/i]. Poseidon still can't quite tell how he's alive and if everything he saw was just a dream. But the nocturne to this day, could [i]swear[/i] that whatever saved him, looked like Tidelord. He knew that it was impossible, as the deity had been missing for only god knows how long now. But his presence was there, he could just sense it, despite being in a state between life and death. Despite being beyond thankful for his another chance at life, Poseidon still feels immense regret and guilt for not fighting the vicious foes, or even saying goodbye to his only known family, but instead running away like a coward. He swears upon Tidelord's name that one time is enough, he will never, ever again coward away from a battle like that. And thus, with his current mentality and his past trauma that he's endured, Poseidon has developed into a strong, sturdy and unflinching warrior he is known as now.[/center] I hope you like it! I might've gone a bit overboard as I often do, but I had fun! ^^ -------------- Next person: Please ignore everything after my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/535201/1834689?name=&type=undefined]Ancient[/url] tab, those dragons are mostly fodder or old breeding pairs!
@Alligatorsight
I decided to do Poseidon! Hopefully I understood correctly that he's one of the dragons you wanted some lore for

74819445_350.png

"I may be lightning born, but my heart belongs in water."

Poseidon said with pride, when questioned by the other dragons in the capital, curious about his success and strength regarding his training within the military. The blue-scaled nocturne always put up a stone cold, sturdy face when interviewed by strangers, but whenever it got to the point of him reminiscing his past, you could see just the smallest glimpse of sadness and regret in his features.

It wasn't all that long ago, right at the turn of another year, when Poseidon was only a mere hatchling. It was a thundering, stormy night and he was on the move with his old clan. Nocturnes deemed unworthy workers were immigrating away from their birthplace at the very edges of Goldensparc, in search of a better home. After all, Night of the Nocturne, despite the fun festivals and different dragons coming together to celebrate, wasn't always sunshine and rainbows for his kind. Being exiled, homeless and starving. The pack of Nocturnes had nowhere to go and so they proceeded with caution, having passed through the canyon and making their way west.

What happened next is still shady for Poseidon, but what he can recall, he and his people were ambushed right at the edges of Shifting Expanse, by vicious predatory foe that his already weakened and starving folk had no chance against. Being a small, cowardly and malnourished hatcling, Poseidon turned around and could only run. He ran and ran for what felt like days, not looking back, as he was afraid. Tears flooded his eyes for as long as he had any moisture inside of his dehydrated, meek body. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and he collapsed. Alone in the middle of nowhere.

Thinking this is the end, Poseidon's eyes slowly closed, his mind preparing for the end in the dry dessert ruins. However, before the little Nocturne could pass, a comforting presence of some sort carried his dying body away from the dangerous edges of these different domains, this is when he passed out, but this time... feeling relief and comfort instead of his usual, well-known fear. Next thing he knew, he wake up by the shore, a pleasant sun warming his face and cool waves splashing on his face. For some reason, he was feeling better. A lot better, so much so that the young dragon could open his eyes, get up on his legs and look around properly without the feeling of passing out. Looking forward, he only saw a beautiful coast, the water shimmering and shining to his sparkling eyes. Somehow he just knew, this was home.

Poseidon still can't quite tell how he's alive and if everything he saw was just a dream. But the nocturne to this day, could swear that whatever saved him, looked like Tidelord. He knew that it was impossible, as the deity had been missing for only god knows how long now. But his presence was there, he could just sense it, despite being in a state between life and death.
Despite being beyond thankful for his another chance at life, Poseidon still feels immense regret and guilt for not fighting the vicious foes, or even saying goodbye to his only known family, but instead running away like a coward. He swears upon Tidelord's name that one time is enough, he will never, ever again coward away from a battle like that. And thus, with his current mentality and his past trauma that he's endured, Poseidon has developed into a strong, sturdy and unflinching warrior he is known as now.

I hope you like it! I might've gone a bit overboard as I often do, but I had fun! ^^

Next person: Please ignore everything after my Ancient tab, those dragons are mostly fodder or old breeding pairs!
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
@Lokkimus [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67334363][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673344/67334363_350.png[/img][/url] When one looks at Amoris, they would assume that he had something to do with the emotion of love and they would be right! Amoris is skilled with identifying and seeing the issues with relationships, from friends, family, lovers, etc. He would spot what is going wrong rather quickly, with his advice nearly always succeeding in fixing that relationship eventually. However, he knows when a relationship is doomed from the start and will not hesitate to be brutally honest that it should end immediately for the sake of both parties. With having such a great ability to help others with their relationships, it would be obvious that he is able to maintain his own relationships at the same level, right? Well, that is where you would actually be wrong. For Amoris actually has a history of strained and even toxic relationships before, from his own parents neglecting him from the day he was born, to several of his lovers turning toxic before ending their relationship. It was as if it was some sort of curse that each and every intimate relationship he should have will end in disaster instead. This has lead to him becoming rather distant and cold to his other clan mates due to these experiences, afraid that he'll end up hurt once more...
@Lokkimus
67334363_350.png
When one looks at Amoris, they would assume that he had something to do with the emotion of love and they would be right! Amoris is skilled with identifying and seeing the issues with relationships, from friends, family, lovers, etc. He would spot what is going wrong rather quickly, with his advice nearly always succeeding in fixing that relationship eventually. However, he knows when a relationship is doomed from the start and will not hesitate to be brutally honest that it should end immediately for the sake of both parties.

With having such a great ability to help others with their relationships, it would be obvious that he is able to maintain his own relationships at the same level, right?

Well, that is where you would actually be wrong. For Amoris actually has a history of strained and even toxic relationships before, from his own parents neglecting him from the day he was born, to several of his lovers turning toxic before ending their relationship. It was as if it was some sort of curse that each and every intimate relationship he should have will end in disaster instead. This has lead to him becoming rather distant and cold to his other clan mates due to these experiences, afraid that he'll end up hurt once more...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 125 126