Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 125 126
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73585995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/735860/73585995_350.png[/img][/url] Next person, the five nocturnes at the bottom of my first page need a lore. Gwydion's lore by Alligatorsight for MissPinkDragon It is unknown how Gwydion ended up in GA Clan, but his passion is to be a doctor and find a cure for cancer. A long time ago, Gwydion met a nocturne named Tiny. Tiny had lung cancer due to smoking cigars and had to have his fire breathing gland removed. A female mirror named Taylor from that same clan was battling cancer. Before Taylor died, she would call her cancer the crab virus. Gwydion continues to research on ways to treat cancer and wears pink as a reminder of cancer awareness. Tiny [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60604386][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606044/60604386_350.png[/img][/url]
73585995_350.png

Next person, the five nocturnes at the bottom of my first page need a lore.

Gwydion's lore
by Alligatorsight
for MissPinkDragon

It is unknown how Gwydion ended up in GA Clan, but his passion is to be a doctor and find a cure for cancer. A long time ago, Gwydion met a nocturne named Tiny. Tiny had lung cancer due to smoking cigars and had to have his fire breathing gland removed. A female mirror named Taylor from that same clan was battling cancer. Before Taylor died, she would call her cancer the crab virus. Gwydion continues to research on ways to treat cancer and wears pink as a reminder of cancer awareness.

Tiny

60604386_350.png

QMoR6fx.png
@Alligatorsight [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74814216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748143/74814216_350.png[/img][/url] A flash of emerald was all the warning the Beatclan invaders had before Jacqueline was upon them. The nocturne did not unsheath a heavy sword nor did she reveal a floating grimoire, no these would only serve to hinder her. Ornamental weapons such as those had always felt so impersonal. No, she enjoyed slicing through scale, muscle, and bone alike with the razor-sharp claws and teeth the Icewarden had blessed her with. There was a natural grace to combat with a weapon that was literally a part of her. It quenched a certain kind of craving for battle that all other means of warfare were unable to reach. She dove into the fray with a kind of reckless abandon, her joy painted on her face by the jagged grin that promised a gory defeat by her claws. The maren warrior she first locked eyes with froze as she recognized the glint in the noctune's eyes: that of a predator closing in on prey. For the next person: Please don't pick any of the ancients below the first row as I'll probably be getting rid of them soon! Also, feel free to choose anyone even if they have some stuff in their description already especially if they're in the second current tab!
@Alligatorsight
74814216_350.png

A flash of emerald was all the warning the Beatclan invaders had before Jacqueline was upon them. The nocturne did not unsheath a heavy sword nor did she reveal a floating grimoire, no these would only serve to hinder her. Ornamental weapons such as those had always felt so impersonal. No, she enjoyed slicing through scale, muscle, and bone alike with the razor-sharp claws and teeth the Icewarden had blessed her with. There was a natural grace to combat with a weapon that was literally a part of her. It quenched a certain kind of craving for battle that all other means of warfare were unable to reach.

She dove into the fray with a kind of reckless abandon, her joy painted on her face by the jagged grin that promised a gory defeat by her claws. The maren warrior she first locked eyes with froze as she recognized the glint in the noctune's eyes: that of a predator closing in on prey.

For the next person: Please don't pick any of the ancients below the first row as I'll probably be getting rid of them soon! Also, feel free to choose anyone even if they have some stuff in their description already especially if they're in the second current tab!
k2fjo1H.png
@CharCOL another claim [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61711978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617120/61711978_350.png[/img][/url] What is the most precious thing in the world? Some say money, some say power, some say family… And Apate says blood. Unlike her comrades, Apate deals in secrets and knowledge. She manipulates you, draws you into her web, then hits you so hard and fast you don’t even know what happened. They say a twentieth of the inhabitants of Sornieth are indebted to her, or have been forced into deals they can never repay. They spend their lives working for her, mindless drones ruled by a single queen no one would even dare touch. They call her the Queen of the Devils, because she controls the biggest crime organisations in Sornieth. At least, that’s what they said. Xian didn’t believe that in the slightest- this Apate probably wasn’t even real. But this job he’d applied for certainly was, and the terms were favourable. The pay was high, and all he had to do was work three months to get rich quick. But as he settled into the chair in the hot and dry room, she couldn’t help but feel uneasy. The Spiral sitting in front of him was curled up like a cat, her eyes hidden under a black fedora. Red and gold rings adorned her claws and tail, and Xian noticed the runes slashed into the gold. He shook his head and reached out for the goblet of water on the desk. It was cool, but had the faintest sweetness. Huh, not bad. He turned her gaze back to the Spiral, feeling more relaxed. “Xian. Fae Male. Enlisted under the job of Watcher. Just sign here, here, and here,”drawled the Spiral, shoving a piece of parchment across the table alongside a quill, tip stained with what looked like crimson ink. Quickly, Xian signed, before noticing a single sentence at the top of the page. [b]I, Xian the Arcane Fae Male, hereby sign ownership over anything I may own over to Apate the Plague Spiral Female. This sentence, despite any pleas of claims I might make, will not be revoked unless willed by Apate the Plague Spiral Female. No modifications will be made by anyone other than her. [/b] He leapt back, hissing. “What have you done?” Apate took her fedora off, revealing glowing red eyes and a demonic grin. “I heard you didn’t believe in demons. Now you do, don’t you?” Xian was petrified as the Spiral tossed him a staff. “You see, I now get to send you on missions like an extra soldier! You’re disposable to me!” A crazed giggle. “So here’s your mission. Go join the two dragons outside and go make some noise outside of Clan Divinus- on the beaches. If you make it out alive, I just might let you live. If not, bye-bye! So what do you say? Will you do it or not?” Xian stared down at the staff, gripping it tight in his claws, a cold flame lighting up in his eyes. “I’ll do it.” (sorry this isn’t the best, tried to tie the end in with Astrape’s lore.) - To the person after, could you please pick from my NFS tab only? Everyone else is getting sold or exalted soon. I’d prefer lore for Zahira, Cinnabon, or Dryad, please!
@CharCOL another claim

61711978_350.png

What is the most precious thing in the world? Some say money, some say power, some say family…

And Apate says blood.

Unlike her comrades, Apate deals in secrets and knowledge. She manipulates you, draws you into her web, then hits you so hard and fast you don’t even know what happened. They say a twentieth of the inhabitants of Sornieth are indebted to her, or have been forced into deals they can never repay. They spend their lives working for her, mindless drones ruled by a single queen no one would even dare touch.

They call her the Queen of the Devils, because she controls the biggest crime organisations in Sornieth.

At least, that’s what they said. Xian didn’t believe that in the slightest- this Apate probably wasn’t even real. But this job he’d applied for certainly was, and the terms were favourable. The pay was high, and all he had to do was work three months to get rich quick.

But as he settled into the chair in the hot and dry room, she couldn’t help but feel uneasy. The Spiral sitting in front of him was curled up like a cat, her eyes hidden under a black fedora. Red and gold rings adorned her claws and tail, and Xian noticed the runes slashed into the gold.

He shook his head and reached out for the goblet of water on the desk. It was cool, but had the faintest sweetness. Huh, not bad. He turned her gaze back to the Spiral, feeling more relaxed.

“Xian. Fae Male. Enlisted under the job of Watcher. Just sign here, here, and here,”drawled the Spiral, shoving a piece of parchment across the table alongside a quill, tip stained with what looked like crimson ink. Quickly, Xian signed, before noticing a single sentence at the top of the page.

I, Xian the Arcane Fae Male, hereby sign ownership over anything I may own over to Apate the Plague Spiral Female. This sentence, despite any pleas of claims I might make, will not be revoked unless willed by Apate the Plague Spiral Female. No modifications will be made by anyone other than her.

He leapt back, hissing. “What have you done?” Apate took her fedora off, revealing glowing red eyes and a demonic grin. “I heard you didn’t believe in demons. Now you do, don’t you?” Xian was petrified as the Spiral tossed him a staff.

“You see, I now get to send you on missions like an extra soldier! You’re disposable to me!” A crazed giggle. “So here’s your mission. Go join the two dragons outside and go make some noise outside of Clan Divinus- on the beaches. If you make it out alive, I just might let you live. If not, bye-bye! So what do you say? Will you do it or not?”

Xian stared down at the staff, gripping it tight in his claws, a cold flame lighting up in his eyes.

“I’ll do it.”

(sorry this isn’t the best, tried to tie the end in with Astrape’s lore.)
-

To the person after, could you please pick from my NFS tab only? Everyone else is getting sold or exalted soon.

I’d prefer lore for Zahira, Cinnabon, or Dryad, please!
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
boop!
boop!
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
[center]@SilencedRose So you don't have much in the ways of actual lore that I could scrounge up so I kinda just winged it with the vibes I got from their outfit! I hope this kinda fits what you had in mind?[/center] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74472982][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744730/74472982_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Zahira; The wanderer. The windswept Vagrant. Whilst her eyes scream of the thunder above and of the rampant call of the Stormcatcher, her body call to the earth; from the deep greens and browns of her body to the heavy set strides she takes, the earth tugged at her chest and helpless to ignore it, Zahira answered it's cries. Maybe there is some soft poetry to right about the crackle of lightening grounded to the dirt but where ever that song was sung, it did not reach this Wildclaw's ears. For when the thunder booms above the Greatwyrm's Breach, her bones scream back. There is no calm to be found before whatever storm whirls across this dragon; there is no calm serenity to nature nor the soft welcome of soil. [/columns] [center] There are earthquakes and ruptures, and thunderstrokes and squall. Like a sharp torrent, Zahira's maw finds it's prey with a ferocity, keen. Her talons root and grain like weeds to the soil; torn with every leaden step. The earth is her blood but lightning moves through her veins. [/center] ----------------------------- Any dragon in my first two tabs are free game if they don't have lore but feel free to take a look at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74582056]MOLD[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66215805]TEMPERANCE[/url] or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62051512]QUAGGA[/url] in particular!
@SilencedRose

So you don't have much in the ways of actual lore that I could scrounge up so I kinda just winged it with the vibes I got from their outfit! I hope this kinda fits what you had in mind?
74472982_350.png Zahira; The wanderer.
The windswept Vagrant.

Whilst her eyes scream of the thunder above and of the rampant call of the Stormcatcher, her body call to the earth; from the deep greens and browns of her body to the heavy set strides she takes, the earth tugged at her chest and helpless to ignore it, Zahira answered it's cries.

Maybe there is some soft poetry to right about the crackle of lightening grounded to the dirt but where ever that song was sung, it did not reach this Wildclaw's ears. For when the thunder booms above the Greatwyrm's Breach, her bones scream back. There is no calm to be found before whatever storm whirls across this dragon; there is no calm serenity to nature nor the soft welcome of soil.
There are earthquakes and ruptures, and thunderstrokes and squall.

Like a sharp torrent, Zahira's maw finds it's prey with a ferocity, keen. Her talons root and grain like weeds to the soil; torn with every leaden step.

The earth is her blood but lightning moves through her veins.

Any dragon in my first two tabs are free game if they don't have lore but feel free to take a look at MOLD, TEMPERANCE or QUAGGA in particular!
lBm66wW.gif
@Pipirii (Claim, gimme a bit to write it) [b][u]Mold[/u][/b] Lost in search of a safe den, this dragon was running from the land of Nature. He is a fugitive for being framed. It was said he killed an official. On his run, he ended up in the Plague kingdom. He searched for a safe place, straying away from the acidic pools in the leech-mouth-like dents in the ground. Along the way, he met a mirror, who introduced themselves as Pox. He was introduced into their den, and he finally felt safe... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745821/74582056_350.png[/img] Next person can choose any accept the babies
@Pipirii
(Claim, gimme a bit to write it)

Mold

Lost in search of a safe den, this dragon was running from the land of Nature. He is a fugitive for being framed. It was said he killed an official.

On his run, he ended up in the Plague kingdom. He searched for a safe place, straying away from the acidic pools in the leech-mouth-like dents in the ground.

Along the way, he met a mirror, who introduced themselves as Pox. He was introduced into their den, and he finally felt safe...

74582056_350.png

Next person can choose any accept the babies
VsoSnU5.png
@NexTheDM I saw pink and went "OOH. PINK. Excellent :)" So, here's some lore for GalaxyTiger! :D [center]-----[/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64081383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640814/64081383_350.png[/img][/url] She stared down at her book in disdain. Was this information outdated or simply just wrong? At first glance, Galaxy was struggling to tell. She squinted at the page, pulling the book as close to her as she could. "No. This is simply wrong." Muttering to herself, she reached over for a quill and ink. GalaxyTiger was a wizard. A Spiral that had dedicated her life to the researching and improvement of magic, both elemental and otherwise. Within her clan, she was the only one. It wasn't something she would strive to [i]keep[/i] that way, but she was happy with it for the moment. She had spent many a year scouring the land for its information, keeping track of it all in a singular notebook that she kept on her at all times. It was nearly as old as she was, bound with the leather of an Igueel Matriarch she had encountered early on in her search for knowledge. From a very young age, she'd always ask questions, always wanting to know more, to find out more. This fascination carried on into adulthood, where she would wander around, writing down everything and anything she found out. When she was introduced to magic, the fascination shifted over to focus solely on magic. Any questions she would ask would lead to blank or confused faces, to empty answers or nothing at all. Seeing how little that people around her knew about the craft, she dove in head first. Many years later, after roaming anywhere and [i]everywhere[/i] she could in search of answers, she had compiled a very good record of almost everything she could find. From here, she settled down into a clan, focusing on experimentation and further research based on the information she had gathered, editing or scrapping factoids with the intent to properly educate those who were genuinely curious. By the current day, she remains as one of the most knowledgeable mages in the Driftwood Drag. [center]-----[/center] For the next person, could I ask you do Frog or her mate Emiryn? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73440380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=23&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=22&winggene=82&wings=38&auth=f375ddcd9b2e1c15ad0eef2f48d5fa7353dc9424&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] ^ Frog! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58208612][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=117&auth=a5916c88788a20b23039fcc41cc682e6663a506d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] ^ Emiryn! (Images shown are gene plans/scries! In lore, thats what they look like currently! :D ) If not these guys, anyone in my [b]second page[/b] of most tabs work! Everyone in the "[b]The Etherials[/b]" tab has [i]pre-planned lore[/i] personality/history wise, but you may still write something about them if you so choose to! :)
@NexTheDM
I saw pink and went "OOH. PINK. Excellent :)"
So, here's some lore for GalaxyTiger! :D

64081383_350.png

She stared down at her book in disdain. Was this information outdated or simply just wrong? At first glance, Galaxy was struggling to tell. She squinted at the page, pulling the book as close to her as she could.

"No. This is simply wrong." Muttering to herself, she reached over for a quill and ink. GalaxyTiger was a wizard. A Spiral that had dedicated her life to the researching and improvement of magic, both elemental and otherwise. Within her clan, she was the only one. It wasn't something she would strive to keep that way, but she was happy with it for the moment.

She had spent many a year scouring the land for its information, keeping track of it all in a singular notebook that she kept on her at all times. It was nearly as old as she was, bound with the leather of an Igueel Matriarch she had encountered early on in her search for knowledge. From a very young age, she'd always ask questions, always wanting to know more, to find out more. This fascination carried on into adulthood, where she would wander around, writing down everything and anything she found out.

When she was introduced to magic, the fascination shifted over to focus solely on magic. Any questions she would ask would lead to blank or confused faces, to empty answers or nothing at all. Seeing how little that people around her knew about the craft, she dove in head first.

Many years later, after roaming anywhere and everywhere she could in search of answers, she had compiled a very good record of almost everything she could find. From here, she settled down into a clan, focusing on experimentation and further research based on the information she had gathered, editing or scrapping factoids with the intent to properly educate those who were genuinely curious.
By the current day, she remains as one of the most knowledgeable mages in the Driftwood Drag.

For the next person, could I ask you do Frog or her mate Emiryn?
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=23&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=22&winggene=82&wings=38&auth=f375ddcd9b2e1c15ad0eef2f48d5fa7353dc9424&dummyext=prev.png ^ Frog!

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=117&auth=a5916c88788a20b23039fcc41cc682e6663a506d&dummyext=prev.png ^ Emiryn!
(Images shown are gene plans/scries! In lore, thats what they look like currently! :D )

If not these guys, anyone in my second page of most tabs work!
Everyone in the "The Etherials" tab has pre-planned lore personality/history wise, but you may still write something about them if you so choose to! :)
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
-gentle bump!-

@Pipirii
AAH I LOVE THAT!! It works so well for him! Tysm!!
-gentle bump!-

@Pipirii
AAH I LOVE THAT!! It works so well for him! Tysm!!
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
@MissPinkDragon I hope this is okay for Emiyn! [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=117&auth=a5916c88788a20b23039fcc41cc682e6663a506d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [i]"Do not let them see you weak."[/i] Words that Emiyn carried to heart once. He had trained fiercely, even before his form grew to match his ferocity. With a strong battle prowess, the once-Nocturne had threw himself recklessly into fighting his cause and protecting others. The lands were well travelled but the need to stop did not meet him until claws grazed over the soil of Arcane; almost literally stumbling into the claws of an Obelisk with eyes brighter than the stars did shine. Somewhere alone the path, his guarded nature dropped little by little. Emiyn found the quiet mantra of stay-away shifted to dont-go. [/columns] [center] It was never the title that grew on him. Frog was never too keen on ruling, after all. It all felt a little too suffocating for his own liking. (Not that their peers would ever acknowledge Frog for the shining gem that she was--...) No, he knew the first moment that this was where he would come to stay when the forest hued Obelisk offered her first genuine smile with warmth and adoration that his heart settled to grow roots. 'Do not let them see you weak' was a hard mantra to live by when one found their knees weak for anothers company; their heart soft and full of love. And maybe, anyways, weakness wasn't so bad. Right? [/center] ------------------------------------ Looking for a bit of a lore idea / lore for either [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66215805]Temperance[/url] or my new bean [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75027979]Quill[/url] but any gremlins in my first three tabs without lore are free game!!
@MissPinkDragon
I hope this is okay for Emiyn!
dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=117&auth=a5916c88788a20b23039fcc41cc682e6663a506d&dummyext=prev.png "Do not let them see you weak."
Words that Emiyn carried to heart once.

He had trained fiercely, even before his form grew to match his ferocity. With a strong battle prowess, the once-Nocturne had threw himself recklessly into fighting his cause and protecting others.

The lands were well travelled but the need to stop did not meet him until claws grazed over the soil of Arcane; almost literally stumbling into the claws of an Obelisk with eyes brighter than the stars did shine.

Somewhere alone the path, his guarded nature dropped little by little.
Emiyn found the quiet mantra of stay-away shifted to dont-go.
It was never the title that grew on him.
Frog was never too keen on ruling, after all. It all felt a little too suffocating for his own liking. (Not that their peers would ever acknowledge Frog for the shining gem that she was--...)

No, he knew the first moment that this was where he would come to stay when the forest hued Obelisk offered her first genuine smile with warmth and adoration that his heart settled to grow roots.

'Do not let them see you weak' was a hard mantra to live by when one found their knees weak for anothers company; their heart soft and full of love.

And maybe, anyways, weakness wasn't so bad. Right?

Looking for a bit of a lore idea / lore for either Temperance or my new bean Quill but any gremlins in my first three tabs without lore are free game!!
lBm66wW.gif
@Pipirii [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66215805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662159/66215805_350.png[/img][/url] Temperance had an average life. She had nice enough parents, a decent clan, and it was comfortable, albeit boring. Though she was born and raised in an arcane-aligned clan, she took up the duty of a sentry as if she were in the icefields, hence the lamp she often carries around. But her mundane life changed when she found an injured banescale on the edge of clan territory. Temperance's parents were not fond of the banescales. They were natural enemies, in their opinion. She had inherited some of those beliefs due to that. The black and yellow dragoness had been out cold. Seemingly due to exhaustion. Well how unfortunate, Temperance supposed, but she needed to leave. Temperance nudged her once, twice, until she woke up to groggily look at her. Then the banescale had the absolute gall to ask if she was seeing an [i]angel.[/i] Temperance couldn't believe what she heard, and she couldn't recall a moment in her entire life where she blushed more than she had in that moment. No she was [i]not[/i] an angel. The banescale woke up a bit more, but didn't even apologize for the mistake. Rude of her, but Temperance didn't mention it, supposing she didn't remember what she said. The black dragoness said her name was Chariot, and that she had been attacked by some bandits, which had injured her wing. Temperance insisted that Chariot had to leave and that she didn't care, but Chariot didn't relent, much to Temperance's annoyance. Chariot insisted she really needed some help. Temperance sighed, and looked back at Chariot, only to see the biggest puppy dog eyes that she had ever seen. UGH fine she'd help. She'd be back the next day with stuff to help heal it. Temperance held true to her word, having to make some ridiculous excuse as to why she needed all of the medical supplies she was taking, but she managed, and returned to the border. For a moment she thought Chariot had ran off, but Chariot swung down from a tree, scaring the daylights out of her, and making the black dragoness laugh. She nearly yelled at her for doing that but restrained herself Temperance had some basic medical knowledge so she treated the wing. Ok now she had treated the wing, now Chariot needed to leave. Then Chariot said she needed food. Fine she'd come back with food tomorrow. It went on like this for a while. Eventually they became pretty close, friends even, though Temperance wouldn't admit it. Chariot told Temperance about her life, and Temperance told Chariot about her own mundane one. Then after a while, Temperance noticed little things about the other dragoness... how Chariot's face crinkled when she laughed, how she fidgeted when she was sheepish, and how her prett-[i]scary[/i] red eyes lit up when she talked about something she liked. Though... unfortunately Chariot said she had to leave. Why did Temperance's heart drop when Chariot said that? Why wasn't she happy this beaut...annoying banescale was leaving? When Chariot was about to take to the sky, Temperance stammered out: "T-take me with you!" Temperance had a stark realization in that moment, and tried to put it into words, "I uh- I lo- I-" Chariot put her muzzle to her cheek, interrupting her and setting Temperance's face ablaze. "I love you too, you dork." Her face crinkled as she let out a giggle. "Of course you can come with me if you'd like... but I'd hate to take you from your home." "I think... I've felt more at home with you than I ever have been anywhere else." [center]~-*-~[/center] Oops I made it a bit long. Sorry lol. I'm not used to doing romance so I hope it suffices. Hope you like it!
@Pipirii

66215805_350.png

Temperance had an average life. She had nice enough parents, a decent clan, and it was comfortable, albeit boring. Though she was born and raised in an arcane-aligned clan, she took up the duty of a sentry as if she were in the icefields, hence the lamp she often carries around. But her mundane life changed when she found an injured banescale on the edge of clan territory.

Temperance's parents were not fond of the banescales. They were natural enemies, in their opinion. She had inherited some of those beliefs due to that. The black and yellow dragoness had been out cold. Seemingly due to exhaustion. Well how unfortunate, Temperance supposed, but she needed to leave. Temperance nudged her once, twice, until she woke up to groggily look at her. Then the banescale had the absolute gall to ask if she was seeing an angel. Temperance couldn't believe what she heard, and she couldn't recall a moment in her entire life where she blushed more than she had in that moment. No she was not an angel.

The banescale woke up a bit more, but didn't even apologize for the mistake. Rude of her, but Temperance didn't mention it, supposing she didn't remember what she said. The black dragoness said her name was Chariot, and that she had been attacked by some bandits, which had injured her wing. Temperance insisted that Chariot had to leave and that she didn't care, but Chariot didn't relent, much to Temperance's annoyance. Chariot insisted she really needed some help. Temperance sighed, and looked back at Chariot, only to see the biggest puppy dog eyes that she had ever seen. UGH fine she'd help. She'd be back the next day with stuff to help heal it.

Temperance held true to her word, having to make some ridiculous excuse as to why she needed all of the medical supplies she was taking, but she managed, and returned to the border. For a moment she thought Chariot had ran off, but Chariot swung down from a tree, scaring the daylights out of her, and making the black dragoness laugh. She nearly yelled at her for doing that but restrained herself

Temperance had some basic medical knowledge so she treated the wing. Ok now she had treated the wing, now Chariot needed to leave. Then Chariot said she needed food. Fine she'd come back with food tomorrow.

It went on like this for a while. Eventually they became pretty close, friends even, though Temperance wouldn't admit it. Chariot told Temperance about her life, and Temperance told Chariot about her own mundane one. Then after a while, Temperance noticed little things about the other dragoness... how Chariot's face crinkled when she laughed, how she fidgeted when she was sheepish, and how her prett-scary red eyes lit up when she talked about something she liked.

Though... unfortunately Chariot said she had to leave. Why did Temperance's heart drop when Chariot said that? Why wasn't she happy this beaut...annoying banescale was leaving? When Chariot was about to take to the sky, Temperance stammered out: "T-take me with you!" Temperance had a stark realization in that moment, and tried to put it into words, "I uh- I lo- I-" Chariot put her muzzle to her cheek, interrupting her and setting Temperance's face ablaze.

"I love you too, you dork." Her face crinkled as she let out a giggle. "Of course you can come with me if you'd like... but I'd hate to take you from your home."

"I think... I've felt more at home with you than I ever have been anywhere else."
~-*-~

Oops I made it a bit long. Sorry lol. I'm not used to doing romance so I hope it suffices. Hope you like it!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 125 126