Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126
@Ruatani I was eating lemon cake when i saw her so i only thought itd fit xD [center]-----[/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69191920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691920/69191920_350.png[/img][/url] In the life of someone regarded as 'lower class', things aren't typically the most fun. It oft boils down to the concept of 'work is your life' and the ideal that if you aren't working you aren't going to make it far. Lemoncake however, from a young age, had always tried to look on the bright side of things! She would often go out of her way to do things for others or help out where she could. She went as far as taking up a job relating to her name--a baker-- in hopes that being able to sell confections and goods to others could make someone's day. She wanted to do something that she would find fun, yet would still allow her to earn the respect of others or money itself! Baking seemed to to just the trick! Far before she had taken up the actual job of selling, she'd practiced day in and day out to perfect recipes and garner a wide range of skills in baking these sweets that she would then be able to sell. Enlisting the help of someone she would call a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68101322]friend[/url], she worked as hard as she could to be prepared--this wasn't something that Lemoncake wanted to mess up in any way, after all! She had acknowledged how long it would take, but with her passion and her work ethic, she knew she would be able to do it! Having bought a space she would use as somewhere to give out and sell her goods, she had found herself fully prepared for anything that would be thrown at her and was rather successful in selling. Fittingly enough, her best seller always seemed to be the lemon cakes she would bake. [center]-----[/center] There we are! Hope you like it! :) Any and all details are susceptible to change to fit your current lore however you see fit :0 Oh! And to the person below me, all dragons on the second page of any tab need lore! Feel free to choose dragons on the first pages, but chances are they already have some lore I haven't written yet! All, if not most, of my dragons have a given role in their broadcast message beneath their name too! :)
@Ruatani
I was eating lemon cake when i saw her so i only thought itd fit xD

69191920_350.png

In the life of someone regarded as 'lower class', things aren't typically the most fun. It oft boils down to the concept of 'work is your life' and the ideal that if you aren't working you aren't going to make it far. Lemoncake however, from a young age, had always tried to look on the bright side of things! She would often go out of her way to do things for others or help out where she could. She went as far as taking up a job relating to her name--a baker-- in hopes that being able to sell confections and goods to others could make someone's day. She wanted to do something that she would find fun, yet would still allow her to earn the respect of others or money itself! Baking seemed to to just the trick!

Far before she had taken up the actual job of selling, she'd practiced day in and day out to perfect recipes and garner a wide range of skills in baking these sweets that she would then be able to sell. Enlisting the help of someone she would call a friend, she worked as hard as she could to be prepared--this wasn't something that Lemoncake wanted to mess up in any way, after all! She had acknowledged how long it would take, but with her passion and her work ethic, she knew she would be able to do it!

Having bought a space she would use as somewhere to give out and sell her goods, she had found herself fully prepared for anything that would be thrown at her and was rather successful in selling. Fittingly enough, her best seller always seemed to be the lemon cakes she would bake.

There we are! Hope you like it! :)
Any and all details are susceptible to change to fit your current lore however you see fit :0

Oh! And to the person below me, all dragons on the second page of any tab need lore!
Feel free to choose dragons on the first pages, but chances are they already have some lore I haven't written yet!
All, if not most, of my dragons have a given role in their broadcast message beneath their name too! :)
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
@misspinkdragon [s]beabigbeabigbeabigshotbebebebeabigshot 760 words[/s] @0loser0 i love this, can i add this to his bio (with credit ofc) [center][color=#31258a]Glacier [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52217228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/522173/52217228_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#31258a]~~~~~[/center] [color=#31258a]The blizzards of the Southern Icefields can barely be seen through, but peering through the snow a pure black shadow warrior fights. The ice warriors outnumber him 3 to 1 but even then the shadow warrior fights them with such fury. The apparent leader of these ice warriors was charging another spell, another one had then commanded the shadow warrior, “Stand down in retreat and return to our prisons- or we’ll take you there by force!” The shadow warrior rushed into the party and leaped to finish off their leader but that was when they finally cast their spell. A flash of blinding white blew away the sight and sound of the snow and cold, and before the shadow warrior could react he realized that he felt chains locking him in place, he couldn’t even move his wings. When he regain his senses he found that he was deep inside a cave, a prison no doubt but not the standard kind. After that he found that this would be his new normal for quite some time. Several dragons came down and interrogated him, trying to figure out if they’d be attacked by more shadow warriors. He however was a traveling warrior, and not one to tell his enemies anything. All that didn’t really matter though, all he cared about was breaking free but the chains didn’t let up. As he pondered his escape he noticed that things began to change, the chains were getting frailer but he also felt himself becoming weaker too. He also saw himself begin to grow paler, but he didn’t care about that as much. There came a day however where he found that he could break the chains, and he didn’t hesitate to break them. As he expected his escape was messy and he narrowly avoided capture again. He traveled the land once again, this time he couldn’t say he could be a warrior anymore. On his travels he learned of herbs and about dragon biology, he soon found himself scouring books for information. He’d also looked for clues about his new condition, he’d gotten as pale as ice and and cold as the arctic; he never minded the strange stairs he got for wearing layers in hot weather. After all his research the only thing he could describe his condition as was a curse. He didn’t care about looks though although the pale blue patterns on his fur were unappreciated, they only reminded him of the chains. Another day goes by, the air is filled with a pleasant breeze that smelled of flowers and flora. He set up his station in another town that would likely only last that day. He saw clients and helped them through their problems, and like any other day the sun started to set and he started to pack up to leave to another town. That’s when he’s stopped in his tracks, another dragon has approached him, however this one wasn’t sick in the slightest. This was a white and red skydancer dressed in fancy attire, and she introduced herself, “Hey you, who are you? I’m Mariposa and I’ve traveled here only a few days ago but you seem to be leaving already.. care to tell me why a handsome fella like you are so hard to find?” He wasn’t sure how to respond so he ended up just mumbling incoherently. He snapped back to reality however and said, “Oh y-yeah, I’m Glacier. I’ve been traveling the lands as a healer... you travel as well?” “Yes, well I am traveling back to my home clan now, if we travel through Dragonhome we can get there in no time.” The doctor was a bit shocked, “We? Wait where are we going?” “Starfall Isles!” Mariposa didn’t leave anymore room for discussion, she just grabbed the doctor and started traveling. The doctor later didn’t resist traveling with his new, interesting, travel partner and found that it was quite nice to travel with someone. Once they got to Starfall Isles he thought he would stay for a while then go on to the next region but he found that he kept finding reasons to not leave. It was only after visiting Mariposa’s clan that he realized he didn’t want to leave his new friend behind. He realized that he’d never really been loyal to anything before, not to any one or any place and not even to his warrior’s creed, however he found that he didn’t mind changing anymore.
@misspinkdragon
beabigbeabigbeabigshotbebebebeabigshot 760 words
@0loser0
i love this, can i add this to his bio (with credit ofc)

Glacier
52217228_350.png
~~~~~

The blizzards of the Southern Icefields can barely be seen through, but peering through the snow a pure black shadow warrior fights. The ice warriors outnumber him 3 to 1 but even then the shadow warrior fights them with such fury. The apparent leader of these ice warriors was charging another spell, another one had then commanded the shadow warrior, “Stand down in retreat and return to our prisons- or we’ll take you there by force!”

The shadow warrior rushed into the party and leaped to finish off their leader but that was when they finally cast their spell. A flash of blinding white blew away the sight and sound of the snow and cold, and before the shadow warrior could react he realized that he felt chains locking him in place, he couldn’t even move his wings.

When he regain his senses he found that he was deep inside a cave, a prison no doubt but not the standard kind. After that he found that this would be his new normal for quite some time. Several dragons came down and interrogated him, trying to figure out if they’d be attacked by more shadow warriors. He however was a traveling warrior, and not one to tell his enemies anything.

All that didn’t really matter though, all he cared about was breaking free but the chains didn’t let up. As he pondered his escape he noticed that things began to change, the chains were getting frailer but he also felt himself becoming weaker too. He also saw himself begin to grow paler, but he didn’t care about that as much.
There came a day however where he found that he could break the chains, and he didn’t hesitate to break them. As he expected his escape was messy and he narrowly avoided capture again.

He traveled the land once again, this time he couldn’t say he could be a warrior anymore. On his travels he learned of herbs and about dragon biology, he soon found himself scouring books for information. He’d also looked for clues about his new condition, he’d gotten as pale as ice and and cold as the arctic; he never minded the strange stairs he got for wearing layers in hot weather.

After all his research the only thing he could describe his condition as was a curse. He didn’t care about looks though although the pale blue patterns on his fur were unappreciated, they only reminded him of the chains.

Another day goes by, the air is filled with a pleasant breeze that smelled of flowers and flora. He set up his station in another town that would likely only last that day. He saw clients and helped them through their problems, and like any other day the sun started to set and he started to pack up to leave to another town. That’s when he’s stopped in his tracks, another dragon has approached him, however this one wasn’t sick in the slightest. This was a white and red skydancer dressed in fancy attire, and she introduced herself, “Hey you, who are you? I’m Mariposa and I’ve traveled here only a few days ago but you seem to be leaving already.. care to tell me why a handsome fella like you are so hard to find?”

He wasn’t sure how to respond so he ended up just mumbling incoherently. He snapped back to reality however and said, “Oh y-yeah, I’m Glacier. I’ve been traveling the lands as a healer... you travel as well?”

“Yes, well I am traveling back to my home clan now, if we travel through Dragonhome we can get there in no time.”

The doctor was a bit shocked, “We? Wait where are we going?”

“Starfall Isles!” Mariposa didn’t leave anymore room for discussion, she just grabbed the doctor and started traveling.

The doctor later didn’t resist traveling with his new, interesting, travel partner and found that it was quite nice to travel with someone. Once they got to Starfall Isles he thought he would stay for a while then go on to the next region but he found that he kept finding reasons to not leave. It was only after visiting Mariposa’s clan that he realized he didn’t want to leave his new friend behind. He realized that he’d never really been loyal to anything before, not to any one or any place and not even to his warrior’s creed, however he found that he didn’t mind changing anymore.
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
[font=comic sans ms]claim! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56643804][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/566439/56643804_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/857874351633203210/857886231181393931/image3.png[/img] [i][font=comic sans ms]As a young one, they used to sell fake gems across the busy gloomy streets, hoping for someone to buy and spare some change for the poor boy. He always wanted to go out in the caverns and become a miner who sells real shimmering beauties, tell stories of his journey on the search for the special gem he always wished for, rubies. From day to night, time to time, and surviving on low quality bread as a homeless dragon to reach his earning's goal to go out and get the equipment to find some delicate rubies. He'd live in an abandoned cottage where he used it as storage and a little den for real gemstones they had collected by the years. Orion was eventually ready, and headed out alone in a haunted cave that all the folks 'round town warned him and others about. After hours of shivering and searching for at least a piece of ruby, he finally found the perfect kind... along with a strange egg. He heard strange whispering lurking from the egg, calling him to take it along with the gem he had been waiting for his entire life. When Orion reached home, the ruby had been formed into a special pendant, and called the little newborn hatchling [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57386144]Rubato[/url], as memory of the winding whispers and his so long journey. [ assuming orion's pronouns are he/they, and kinda continued from what i read in their bio ] for person below you may do anyone but fandergs i may have @KatDragon
claim!

56643804_350.png

image3.png
As a young one, they used to sell fake gems across the busy gloomy streets, hoping for someone to buy and spare some change for the poor boy. He always wanted to go out in the caverns and become a miner who sells real shimmering beauties, tell stories of his journey on the search for the special gem he always wished for, rubies. From day to night, time to time, and surviving on low quality bread as a homeless dragon to reach his earning's goal to go out and get the equipment to find some delicate rubies. He'd live in an abandoned cottage where he used it as storage and a little den for real gemstones they had collected by the years.

Orion was eventually ready, and headed out alone in a haunted cave that all the folks 'round town warned him and others about. After hours of shivering and searching for at least a piece of ruby, he finally found the perfect kind... along with a strange egg. He heard strange whispering lurking from the egg, calling him to take it along with the gem he had been waiting for his entire life.

When Orion reached home, the ruby had been formed into a special pendant, and called the little newborn hatchling Rubato, as memory of the winding whispers and his so long journey.

[ assuming orion's pronouns are he/they, and kinda continued from what i read in their bio ]

for person below you may do anyone but fandergs i may have
@KatDragon
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
[b]Skip Me![/b] [quote name="@KatDragon" date="2021-11-30 19:47:06" ] @misspinkdragon [s]beabigbeabigbeabigshotbebebebeabigshot 760 words[/s] [center][color=#31258a]Glacier [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52217228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/522173/52217228_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#31258a]~~~~~[/center] [color=#31258a]The blizzards of the Southern Icefields can barely be seen through, but peering through the snow a pure black shadow warrior fights. The ice warriors outnumber him 3 to 1 but even then the shadow warrior fights them with such fury. The apparent leader of these ice warriors was charging another spell, another one had then commanded the shadow warrior, “Stand down in retreat and return to our prisons- or we’ll take you there by force!” ... [/quote] Just wanted to say I love this!! It's going straight into his bio haha! Tysm! :D
Skip Me!
@KatDragon wrote on 2021-11-30 19:47:06:
@misspinkdragon
beabigbeabigbeabigshotbebebebeabigshot 760 words
Glacier
52217228_350.png
~~~~~

The blizzards of the Southern Icefields can barely be seen through, but peering through the snow a pure black shadow warrior fights. The ice warriors outnumber him 3 to 1 but even then the shadow warrior fights them with such fury. The apparent leader of these ice warriors was charging another spell, another one had then commanded the shadow warrior, “Stand down in retreat and return to our prisons- or we’ll take you there by force!”

Just wanted to say I love this!! It's going straight into his bio haha!
Tysm! :D
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
@KatDragon
sure!
@KatDragon
sure!
pronounz are she/they
online at random moment
bump because this thread needs some love
bump because this thread needs some love
pronounz are she/they
online at random moment
@0loser0 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51928329][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/519284/51928329_350.png[/img][/url][/center] He was born with the Plaguebringer's kiss upon his brow. Where the other deities left beauty in the eyes of touched dragons, Plaguebringer left the smell of rot and a horrible disfigured face. As a wee hatchling the darting eyes and uncomfortable staring were already apparent. It left a hole in his chest, the hyperactivity that was so emblematic of his fellow Spiral brethren was absent within him. He prayed for the clear eyes of an untouched dragon. He resented Plaguebringer for cursing him with her blessing. As he grew older, resentment turned to anger. Then, as it always does, it turned to hatred. The twitchy sporadic movement of his kind began to develop, but with purposeful violent whipping, and shredding. He fumed and cursed, he was so angry, but then... [i]Why[/i] was he angry? Who was he angry [i]at[/i]? And he realized, no. It was not Plaguebringer. She loved him,[i] she[/i] had chosen [i]him[/i]. He was angry, but he hated not her, but [i]them[/i]. Plaguebringer had touched him and disfigured his face, but she had given him more that that, the deep purples, blues, reds; stark white stars and constellations upon his wings and body. His face was hideous, but he was gorgeous. No. His face [i]was[/i] gorgeous, it was the untouched dragons that were disfigured. Plaguebringer had chosen him, and so he would spread the word of his Goddess, of his beautiful and perfect Goddess. [i]If she is perfect,[/i] he thought, [i]than so am I, there is no one as pure as us.[/i] And from then on he told the truth of Plaguebringer, and when the ugly untouched dragons asked who he was, he said simply "I am purity." --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For next person: My main tab and hibernal den are both in need of lore, If you choose swindler or grifter from my hib den they are april fools twins and I'd like one or the others lore to involve both.
@0loser0
51928329_350.png

He was born with the Plaguebringer's kiss upon his brow. Where the other deities left beauty in the eyes of touched dragons, Plaguebringer left the smell of rot and a horrible disfigured face. As a wee hatchling the darting eyes and uncomfortable staring were already apparent. It left a hole in his chest, the hyperactivity that was so emblematic of his fellow Spiral brethren was absent within him. He prayed for the clear eyes of an untouched dragon. He resented Plaguebringer for cursing him with her blessing.

As he grew older, resentment turned to anger. Then, as it always does, it turned to hatred. The twitchy sporadic movement of his kind began to develop, but with purposeful violent whipping, and shredding. He fumed and cursed, he was so angry, but then...

Why was he angry? Who was he angry at? And he realized, no. It was not Plaguebringer. She loved him, she had chosen him. He was angry, but he hated not her, but them. Plaguebringer had touched him and disfigured his face, but she had given him more that that, the deep purples, blues, reds; stark white stars and constellations upon his wings and body. His face was hideous, but he was gorgeous. No. His face was gorgeous, it was the untouched dragons that were disfigured.

Plaguebringer had chosen him, and so he would spread the word of his Goddess, of his beautiful and perfect Goddess. If she is perfect, he thought, than so am I, there is no one as pure as us. And from then on he told the truth of Plaguebringer, and when the ugly untouched dragons asked who he was, he said simply "I am purity."

For next person:
My main tab and hibernal den are both in need of lore, If you choose swindler or grifter from my hib den they are april fools twins and I'd like one or the others lore to involve both.
0uT7t8l.png+2 FR time --- Gen 1s under For Sale tab for 30g/kt!
@FieldSparrow Really love the idea of bringing looks on the inside and outside and his name! His future outfit i planned for him fits this so, is it fine if I drop this in his bio including credit?

(skip me)
@FieldSparrow Really love the idea of bringing looks on the inside and outside and his name! His future outfit i planned for him fits this so, is it fine if I drop this in his bio including credit?

(skip me)
pronounz are she/they
online at random moment
@0loser0

Yeah of course!

@0loser0

Yeah of course!

0uT7t8l.png+2 FR time --- Gen 1s under For Sale tab for 30g/kt!
@FieldSparrow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66446004][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664461/66446004_350.png[/img][/url] Liarra is extremely fond of books, having a curiosity for any and all knowledge. Those in the clan watch as she darts back and forth across the library, content with reading most of the days away. However, many don't know that she was a scientist many years ago, trying to make a potion for immortality on her deathbed, which she succeeded in, except for the side effect of making her permanently a hatchling. But she actually quite happy with this change, perfectly content with having a young and nimble body for the rest of her days. For the next person: Anyone is good except for The Wanders tab [emoji=new friend size=1]
@FieldSparrow
66446004_350.png
Liarra is extremely fond of books, having a curiosity for any and all knowledge. Those in the clan watch as she darts back and forth across the library, content with reading most of the days away. However, many don't know that she was a scientist many years ago, trying to make a potion for immortality on her deathbed, which she succeeded in, except for the side effect of making her permanently a hatchling. But she actually quite happy with this change, perfectly content with having a young and nimble body for the rest of her days.

For the next person: Anyone is good except for The Wanders tab
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126