Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Art Prompt Competition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Art Prompts[/size] ---- [size=2]Art/writing hub for everyone[/size] [font=book antiqua]Hello! This is a fun little [size=5][b][u]game[/u][/b][/size] that I thought of. Randomly. So basically, you get prompts. A person in the pinglist (randomly picked by RNG) is chosen to be the Host. A Host is the person who thinks of a prompt, and sets the time limit for the artwork/lore/writing completion. Normally, a competition should be held once a day, unless the Host sets a completion time limit that exceeds the day. [b]Time limits should NOT be longer than 3 days.[/b] Once everyone has submitted their works, the winner will be chosen by popular vote. Votes are sent to @Heatherstar (me). The winner will get their post linked to the front of this thread, for everyone to see. [b]So, what are the prizes of the competition?[/b] Eternal glory and fame (unless the thread dies.) [b]What if the RNG picked host is not responsive?[/b] If the host does not respond within the day, I will make a prompt. If you would like to be added to the pinglist, simply ask in the thread! Do try not to ping me, though. I'm subbed. ----- [font=book antiqua][size=7]Pinglist[/size] [quote name= "Pinglist :)"] @/Espei @/SecondToLast @/StarrySerenade @/Mcyt @/gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @/SnekInAPumpkin @/Verdes @/EllaCalanie @/BeefnPotatostu @/aakhu[/quote] ----- [font=book antiqua][size=7]Prompts[/size] When you are setting a prompt, here are some things to think about: [quote name= "Prompt Ideas (?)"] -Topic? -Art/writing? -What type of art/writing (e.g. short story, simple sketch, lore blurb etc etc) -[For art]Digital, traditional or both? -[For writing]Word limit? -Any restrictions? -Extras?[/quote] ----- [size=7][font=book antiqua]Current Prompt[/font][/size] [quote name= "Current Prompt--peachysk8ter"]-Topic? [b]Topic:[/b] Plant human/dragon/creature [b]Art/writing:[/b] Art! [b]What type of art:[/b] Fullbody, bust, whatever works. [b]Digital, traditional or both:[/b] Either! Whatever medium you need. [b]Any restrictions:[/b] Must be a monochrome drawing. Lineart, sketch, or grey shading, etc. [b]Extras:[/b] Time limit is two days! That means prompt ends sometime on 6/14 (Monday) depending on Heatherstars schedule. [/quote]
Art Prompts
----
Art/writing hub for everyone

Hello! This is a fun little game that I thought of. Randomly.

So basically, you get prompts. A person in the pinglist (randomly picked by RNG) is chosen to be the Host. A Host is the person who thinks of a prompt, and sets the time limit for the artwork/lore/writing completion.

Normally, a competition should be held once a day, unless the Host sets a completion time limit that exceeds the day. Time limits should NOT be longer than 3 days.

Once everyone has submitted their works, the winner will be chosen by popular vote. Votes are sent to @Heatherstar (me). The winner will get their post linked to the front of this thread, for everyone to see.

So, what are the prizes of the competition?
Eternal glory and fame (unless the thread dies.)

What if the RNG picked host is not responsive?
If the host does not respond within the day, I will make a prompt.

If you would like to be added to the pinglist, simply ask in the thread! Do try not to ping me, though. I'm subbed.

Pinglist
Pinglist :) wrote:
@/Espei @/SecondToLast @/StarrySerenade @/Mcyt @/gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @/SnekInAPumpkin @/Verdes @/EllaCalanie @/BeefnPotatostu @/aakhu

Prompts

When you are setting a prompt, here are some things to think about:
Prompt Ideas (?) wrote:
-Topic?
-Art/writing?
-What type of art/writing (e.g. short story, simple sketch, lore blurb etc etc)
-[For art]Digital, traditional or both?
-[For writing]Word limit?
-Any restrictions?
-Extras?

Current Prompt
Current Prompt--peachysk8ter wrote:
-Topic?
Topic: Plant human/dragon/creature
Art/writing: Art!
What type of art: Fullbody, bust, whatever works.
Digital, traditional or both: Either! Whatever medium you need.
Any restrictions: Must be a monochrome drawing. Lineart, sketch, or grey shading, etc.
Extras: Time limit is two days! That means prompt ends sometime on 6/14 (Monday) depending on Heatherstars schedule.
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
Pinging some people!

@Espei @HuthidsHorrors @SecondToLast @xev @StarrySerenade @Mcyt @gay4dragonz @Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes
Pinging some people!

@Espei @HuthidsHorrors @SecondToLast @xev @StarrySerenade @Mcyt @gay4dragonz @Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes
banner_1.png
~Artwork winners~
peachysk8ter's work
~Artwork winners~
peachysk8ter's work
banner_1.png
Story winners!
Story winners!
banner_1.png
[center][size=7][font=book antiqua]~Help bump this thread because I will forget to~[/size][/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824289761291534377/853484399793012786/bump.png[/img] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824289761291534377/853484399793012786/bump.png[/img][/code][/center]
~Help bump this thread because I will forget to~

bump.png
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824289761291534377/853484399793012786/bump.png[/img]
banner_1.png
And........we're good to go :D
And........we're good to go :D
banner_1.png
I'm interested in joining! ^v^
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/837996254164287519/851746332145090630/P0v0f7FTZyicAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img] Congratulations, @SnekInAPumpkin!
P0v0f7FTZyicAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Congratulations, @SnekInAPumpkin!
banner_1.png
[quote name="Espei" date="2021-06-08 01:57:39" ] I'm interested in joining! ^v^ [/quote] ...you were already on the pinglist
Espei wrote on 2021-06-08 01:57:39:
...you were already on the pinglist
banner_1.png
[emoji=gust size=1]
banner_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9