Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Art Prompt Competition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][quote name="EllaCalanie" date="2021-06-16 08:32:51" ] -Topic? Grief, sorrow, heartbreak. Make it look gloomy and sad! -Art/writing? Art -What type of art? Character art -Digital, traditional or both? Both! -Any restrictions? Nope, go wild! -Extras? Nope :) [/quote][/center] Prompt is here! you may wonder why, why am I the one working on this thread? it's because Heather is gonna be inactive here in FR and she asked for someone else to work on this thread. Votes goes to my PMs, not Heather's. Announce by Heather herself on the Flight Rising Fan Discord Server. [quote]I'm gonna be inactive in the forums for a while (until 2 days after brightshine, I'm gonna be active on that day, then be inactive again)[/quote] "Since Heather isn't here, how are you gonna add users to the pinglist?" I'll simply make my own pinglist, once Heather is back I'll give her the pinglist and let her continue to work on the thread. "Does that mean you use a wheel for the user who decides the next prompt?" Yes, yes I do. I exactly know what the website is called. I will be subbed, but feel free to ping me. Thank you. @Espei @SecondToLast @StarrySerenade @/Mcyt @gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes @EllaCalanie @BeefnPotatostu @aakhu
EllaCalanie wrote on 2021-06-16 08:32:51:
-Topic? Grief, sorrow, heartbreak. Make it look gloomy and sad!
-Art/writing? Art
-What type of art? Character art
-Digital, traditional or both? Both!
-Any restrictions? Nope, go wild!
-Extras? Nope :)

Prompt is here! you may wonder why, why am I the one working on this thread? it's because Heather is gonna be inactive here in FR and she asked for someone else to work on this thread. Votes goes to my PMs, not Heather's.

Announce by Heather herself on the Flight Rising Fan Discord Server.
Quote:
I'm gonna be inactive in the forums for a while (until 2 days after brightshine, I'm gonna be active on that day, then be inactive again)

"Since Heather isn't here, how are you gonna add users to the pinglist?" I'll simply make my own pinglist, once Heather is back I'll give her the pinglist and let her continue to work on the thread.
"Does that mean you use a wheel for the user who decides the next prompt?" Yes, yes I do. I exactly know what the website is called.

I will be subbed, but feel free to ping me. Thank you.

@Espei @SecondToLast @StarrySerenade @/Mcyt @gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes @EllaCalanie @BeefnPotatostu @aakhu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9