Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Art Prompt Competition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2021-06-10 09:39:20" ] @/heatherstar can we re-submit the art that didnt qualify for this prompt like, for a day we arent feeling up to doing as long as it qualifies for said prompt [/quote] in the same vein, can we just submit older art in general if we don't have time/motivation but still wanna submit something?
Transkovsky wrote on 2021-06-10 09:39:20:
@/heatherstar can we re-submit the art that didnt qualify for this prompt

like, for a day we arent feeling up to doing

as long as it qualifies for said prompt

in the same vein, can we just submit older art in general if we don't have time/motivation but still wanna submit something?
Lol I can't do backgrounds at all so I'ma sit to the side for this one
Lol I can't do backgrounds at all so I'ma sit to the side for this one
https://dragcave.net/user/Gorynecromar
[center]Id like to be added to the pinglist please! Im a little confused on what the time limit is for the current prompt though if someone could explain that, I want to participate in this round but I dont know if I only have like half an hour haha Edit:I think I understand! 3 day time limit since none was stated. That means I have until tomorrow I believe? Ill edit in a submission on this post probably by tonight c: Edit #2:Heres my entry! (@Heatherstar pinging bc its an edit post not a new post) Not the most perfect thing but hey, I did it in like 2 hours total and im kinda tired. Just wanted to participate c: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/802388118380347406/852758388513177660/fantasy_background.png[/img] Story behind this is I think trees hold a lot of meaning. Spirits, memories, history. You can tell old geographical events through the gaps between the tree rings and I just find that so magical, how networks underground depend on trees and how they depend on one another, thats a fantasy world in real life to me. I went for dead trees because I dont wanna draw leaves (no shame), and the ocean because I think theres a lot of fantasy underneath the waters that we dont see just like the trees.[/center]
Id like to be added to the pinglist please! Im a little confused on what the time limit is for the current prompt though if someone could explain that, I want to participate in this round but I dont know if I only have like half an hour haha

Edit:I think I understand! 3 day time limit since none was stated. That means I have until tomorrow I believe? Ill edit in a submission on this post probably by tonight c:

Edit #2:Heres my entry! (@Heatherstar pinging bc its an edit post not a new post) Not the most perfect thing but hey, I did it in like 2 hours total and im kinda tired. Just wanted to participate c:
fantasy_background.png
Story behind this is I think trees hold a lot of meaning. Spirits, memories, history. You can tell old geographical events through the gaps between the tree rings and I just find that so magical, how networks underground depend on trees and how they depend on one another, thats a fantasy world in real life to me. I went for dead trees because I dont wanna draw leaves (no shame), and the ocean because I think theres a lot of fantasy underneath the waters that we dont see just like the trees.
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
[quote name="xev" date="2021-06-10 09:40:25" ] [quote name="Transkovsky" date="2021-06-10 09:39:20" ] @/heatherstar can we re-submit the art that didnt qualify for this prompt like, for a day we arent feeling up to doing as long as it qualifies for said prompt [/quote] in the same vein, can we just submit older art in general if we don't have time/motivation but still wanna submit something? [/quote] Yes and yes, as long as you follow the prompt.
xev wrote on 2021-06-10 09:40:25:
Transkovsky wrote on 2021-06-10 09:39:20:
@/heatherstar can we re-submit the art that didnt qualify for this prompt

like, for a day we arent feeling up to doing

as long as it qualifies for said prompt

in the same vein, can we just submit older art in general if we don't have time/motivation but still wanna submit something?
Yes and yes, as long as you follow the prompt.
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
@Espei @HuthidsHorrors @SecondToLast @xev @StarrySerenade @Mcyt @gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes @Transkovsky @peachysk8ter

Time for voting! Send me a PM with your vote and a reason.
@Espei @HuthidsHorrors @SecondToLast @xev @StarrySerenade @Mcyt @gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes @Transkovsky @peachysk8ter

Time for voting! Send me a PM with your vote and a reason.
banner_1.png
I think I missed a lot.. I should participate soon.
I think I missed a lot.. I should participate soon.
Entries are on page 3 and page 4, everyone
Entries are on page 3 and page 4, everyone
banner_1.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? ^^

Also, am I allowed to vote even though I'm not pinged?

Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
[quote name="@EllaCalanie" date="2021-06-12 06:05:51" ] Can I be added to the pinglist? ^^ Also, am I allowed to vote even though I'm not pinged? [/quote] Adding you now ^^ Also, yeah, you can vote~
@EllaCalanie wrote on 2021-06-12 06:05:51:

Adding you now ^^

Also, yeah, you can vote~
banner_1.png
[quote name="Heatherstar" date="2021-06-12 06:45:15" ] [quote name="@/EllaCalanie" date="2021-06-12 06:05:51" ] Can I be added to the pinglist? ^^ Also, am I allowed to vote even though I'm not pinged? [/quote] Adding you now ^^ Also, yeah, you can vote~ [/quote] cool!
Heatherstar wrote on 2021-06-12 06:45:15:
@/EllaCalanie wrote on 2021-06-12 06:05:51:

Adding you now ^^

Also, yeah, you can vote~

cool!
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9