Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Art Prompt Competition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][quote name="Mcyt" date="2021-06-12 09:22:29" ] [center]Derg entry. I don't understand monotone that much so I hope I did it correctly. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/823113450136928268/853307213266812928/Untitled209_20210612231748.png[/img][/center] [/quote] @Mcyt yeah! I guess I meant monochrome, just greyscale c: Heatherstar if you wanna edit the prompt to say monocrhome instead of monotone just for clarification[/center]
Mcyt wrote on 2021-06-12 09:22:29:
Derg entry.
I don't understand monotone that much so I hope I did it correctly.

Untitled209_20210612231748.png
@Mcyt yeah! I guess I meant monochrome, just greyscale c:

Heatherstar if you wanna edit the prompt to say monocrhome instead of monotone just for clarification
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
[center]you said plant, i thought "dragon with flowers growing over its eyes" i used grey-green for the leaves, i hope that's okay :P [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807907626398384166/853315175876788225/20210612-1248212.jpg[/img]
you said plant, i thought "dragon with flowers growing over its eyes"
i used grey-green for the leaves, i hope that's okay :P
20210612-1248212.jpg
[s]Took this as an opportunity to practice human anatomy! [/s] [rule] [center][size=4][font=Times New Roman][b]"Strider"[/b] I went for white roses covering this seemingly bewildered human's eyes as they crawl across the forest floor.. White roses are a symbol of purity, innocence, unity and new love. The character is "blinded" with purity since they have become completely innocent since becoming one with Mother Nature. Finding themselves is a sign of newfound self love in a perfect, pure world. The antlers are symbolic of fending for yourself and defending your rights. I wanted this artwork to be more of a statement piece of how we need to respect, defend and become one with nature again.[/font][/size] [rule] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0f/e1/fb/0fe1fbb1f8044f5942189d41ce61d7fc.jpg[/img][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][font=Times New Roman]I also wrote a little poem about this piece: Blinded by purity as she walks the earth, unified with her mother by the string of innocence. Reality washes over bewilderment, grasping at her feral soul. Bound to a life of defending her newfound pride, joy and love. A sense of responsibility pulls her down, back down to her true nature. She shall be brought home once again.[/font][/size][/center] [rule]
Took this as an opportunity to practice human anatomy!

"Strider"

I went for white roses covering this seemingly bewildered human's eyes as they crawl across the forest floor.. White roses are a symbol of purity, innocence, unity and new love.

The character is "blinded" with purity since they have become completely innocent since becoming one with Mother Nature. Finding themselves is a sign of newfound self love in a perfect, pure world. The antlers are symbolic of fending for yourself and defending your rights.

I wanted this artwork to be more of a statement piece of how we need to respect, defend and become one with nature again.

0fe1fbb1f8044f5942189d41ce61d7fc.jpg

I also wrote a little poem about this piece:

Blinded by purity as she walks the earth, unified with her mother by the string of innocence.
Reality washes over bewilderment, grasping at her feral soul.
Bound to a life of defending her newfound pride, joy and love.
A sense of responsibility pulls her down, back down to her true nature.
She shall be brought home once again.

Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hTLcche.png[/img] These flowers scuttle around with a mind of their own.
hTLcche.png

These flowers scuttle around with a mind of their own.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@Espei @HuthidsHorrors @SecondToLast @xev @StarrySerenade @Mcyt @gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes @Transkovsky @peachysk8ter @EllaCalanie @BeefnPotatostu

Last call for voting!
@Espei @HuthidsHorrors @SecondToLast @xev @StarrySerenade @Mcyt @gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes @Transkovsky @peachysk8ter @EllaCalanie @BeefnPotatostu

Last call for voting!
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
[center] Plant… Dragon? [img]https://i.imgur.com/nhZiNiL.png[/img][/center]

Plant… Dragon?
nhZiNiL.png
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
@Espei @HuthidsHorrors @SecondToLast @xev @StarrySerenade @Mcyt @gay4dragonz @/Heatherstar @SnekInAPumpkin @Verdes @Transkovsky @peachysk8ter @EllaCalanie @BeefnPotatostu And the winner of the fantasy prompt is... @peachysk8ter's background of trees! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/802388118380347406/852758388513177660/fantasy_background.png[/img] [quote name="Peachy's Brief Introduction to their artwork"]Story behind this is I think trees hold a lot of meaning. Spirits, memories, history. You can tell old geographical events through the gaps between the tree rings and I just find that so magical, how networks underground depend on trees and how they depend on one another. That's a fantastical world in real life to me. I went for dead trees because I don't wanna draw leaves (no shame), and the ocean because I think there's a lot of fantasy underneath the waters that we don't see just like the trees.[/quote] And here are a few reasons for why peachysk8ter won! [quote name="Reason #1"]I love that she included a story behind why she chose to draw trees. I'm also intrigued by the simplicity and clean style of the artwork. It just spoke to me![/quote] [quote name="Reason #2"]I vote for peachysk8ter as their art looks like something out of a field guide and I like it![/quote] [quote name="Reason #3"]I love how peachysk8ter made their art look simple yet enigmatic. They brought out the silent grandeur of trees that people often neglect. This background really helped me see trees in a different light. Great job and keep up the good work![/quote] Congratulations!

And the winner of the fantasy prompt is...

@peachysk8ter's background of trees!

fantasy_background.png
Peachy's Brief Introduction to their artwork wrote:
Story behind this is I think trees hold a lot of meaning. Spirits, memories, history. You can tell old geographical events through the gaps between the tree rings and I just find that so magical, how networks underground depend on trees and how they depend on one another. That's a fantastical world in real life to me. I went for dead trees because I don't wanna draw leaves (no shame), and the ocean because I think there's a lot of fantasy underneath the waters that we don't see just like the trees.

And here are a few reasons for why peachysk8ter won!
Reason #1 wrote:
I love that she included a story behind why she chose to draw trees. I'm also intrigued by the simplicity and clean style of the artwork. It just spoke to me!
Reason #2 wrote:
I vote for peachysk8ter as their art looks like something out of a field guide and I like it!
Reason #3 wrote:
I love how peachysk8ter made their art look simple yet enigmatic. They brought out the silent grandeur of trees that people often neglect. This background really helped me see trees in a different light. Great job and keep up the good work!

Congratulations!
banner_1.png
I drew my first veilspun digitally but gave up bcause it looked terrible

I s'pose I'm going to make a traditional drawing now,,,it appears no one here draws traditionally besides Huthids and Jazzy and me.
I drew my first veilspun digitally but gave up bcause it looked terrible

I s'pose I'm going to make a traditional drawing now,,,it appears no one here draws traditionally besides Huthids and Jazzy and me.
banner_1.png
new button [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824289761291534377/853484399793012786/bump.png[/img]
new button

bump.png
banner_1.png
thank you everyone c:
thank you everyone c:
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9