Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pandora's Box,Murder Mystery,CLOSED
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264
I'm back. (when do we start?)
I'm back. (when do we start?)
[quote name="@Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-07-08 06:39:06" ] Yeah, sorry about this guys, I'm hoping more people join, or else I'll have to cut out a role or two and just start it, which I'm hoping it doesn't come down to that. If anyone thinks they have a friend who may want to join, feel free to ping them. [/quote] Now that we have nearly 20 people, will you still be cutting out roles?
@Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-07-08 06:39:06:
Yeah, sorry about this guys, I'm hoping more people join, or else I'll have to cut out a role or two and just start it, which I'm hoping it doesn't come down to that. If anyone thinks they have a friend who may want to join, feel free to ping them.

Now that we have nearly 20 people, will you still be cutting out roles?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene

Oh definitely not- this is way people more than I thought at the beginning.
@FaerieQueene

Oh definitely not- this is way people more than I thought at the beginning.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Awesome :)
Awesome :)
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
canwestartyet
canwestartyet
pleeeese
I have an unhealthy Discord obsession
pleeeese
I have an unhealthy Discord obsession
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@Phoenixgirl111 When are you planning to start?
@Phoenixgirl111 When are you planning to start?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Hello everyone, I may need to postpone this, as I am not allowed on Flight Rising for the time being due to a severe online issue involving my family and friends.
However, I don't know how long this will last. Hopefully before school starts again, but I am unsure. I understand everyone here has been extremely patient, and I am extremely sorry about this. When it starts up again I will let everyone know.
Thank you guys for being here and supporting Haunted Hospitality. Take care
Hello everyone, I may need to postpone this, as I am not allowed on Flight Rising for the time being due to a severe online issue involving my family and friends.
However, I don't know how long this will last. Hopefully before school starts again, but I am unsure. I understand everyone here has been extremely patient, and I am extremely sorry about this. When it starts up again I will let everyone know.
Thank you guys for being here and supporting Haunted Hospitality. Take care
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Oh, it's okay! I hope everything gets resolved :)
Oh, it's okay! I hope everything gets resolved :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I hope so too!
I hope so too!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264