Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pandora's Box,Murder Mystery,CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 263 264
[center][font=georgia][size=4]Welcome. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=392084&skin=0&apparel=17880,17889,17898,17907,17916,17925,21239,21280,21296,21304,21288,21272,21217&xt=dressing.png[/img] [Font=georgia][Size=3] A mansion sits atop a hill, far from civilization. The mansion itself is owned by an odd dragon, who goes by the name of Pandora. She had sent 20 dragons an invitation to a luxurious stay at her home, with 20 rooms set to the side just for them. None of the invited dragons had any idea what was in store for them. The game they would play. The twisted dragon had set up an entertaining death trap for the dragons who enter, although the dragons themselves would not know until the doors had been locked and the first scream echoed through the halls. They would simply have to survive. (This is an easier murder mystery, with less complex roles. I can add more once we play a few rounds. Let me remind you, this is my first murder mystery, so there will be an occasional change, as well as shorter rounds and missed prompts. I will do my very best to tend to any issue I have, to make this the perfect experience. All I ask is that you are patient ^^) [Rule] [Font=georgia][Size=5] Sign Ups[/size] [Size=3]To receive your dragon's invitation you must pm me: •Your dragon's image •The name of your dragon •How active you will be •Role preferences •What time you are active the most, morning day or night. (Server time)(This is helpful for when I pick roles, but it doesn't need to be exact) •Any other details [Rule][/size] [Font=georgia][Size=5] Roles[/size] [Size=3] Pm me your actions if/when advised •Murderer (1) - Every night, the murderer may send me his or her action. They are able to cover up their identity on one night and frame another dragon. Once a game, they may be careful about not leaving any clues behind. They may also choose which clue is given about them if they wish. (Rules for this: It can be vague, but it has to cohere with your dragon) Actions include: Killing one dragon, Voting • Innocent (15) - Innocents wander around the halls, fearing for their life. Actions include: Voting •Traitor (1) An innocent, who turns against their fellows once per game. The traitor may fill in for a murderer if needed. They will be messaged privately if this is the case. Clues will not be about the traitor if this is required. Actions include: Killing a player [b]once[/b], Voting •Detective (1) The detective can ask the gamemaster for a single clue after each death. The gamemaster will then relay the information that the detective has learned in the next announcement. If the detective chooses not to ask for clues, no information is released. Actions include: Learning details, Voting •Medic (1) The medic can prevent the death of the dragon of their choosing every night. Actions include: Saving one dragon, Voting •Jailer (1) Three times per game, the jailer may choose one player, who would then be unable to use their hidden action. Jailer is not on a specific side. Actions include: Prevent a dragon from using their action, Voting [/size] [Rule] [Font=georgia][Size=5] Rooms[/size] [Size=3] •20 guest rooms- All delicately furnished and ready to match the likes of the owner of the room. These rooms are in a long hallway upstairs •Master suite (off limits) This room is upstairs •Kitchen- The chef will leave the meal of the day on the counter for each dragon. •Foyer- the first room you see when you walk in. It is the most elegant room with a large chandelier and two staircases snaking up to the second floor. It is the most perfect room in the house, besides the bedrooms. •Library- a dusty room with cobwebs and... what was that? A rat? •Dining room- a large room where guests shall eat and discuss •Living room- A place for dragons to relax and talk, complete with multiple couches and an assortment of pillows. The patterns on the pillows are faded, but you can make out death scenes on each of them. On the shelves, there are jars of something, but the jars are of old age and almost completely opaque. •Basement- Where dead bodies are stored. On one half of the room, pieces of dragons that are found fascinating decorate the room, and on the other half, separated by a door, is a morgue. Bodies lay dropped on the ground to rot. (off-limits) •Yard- A large lawn, with beautifully built landscaping. It is surrounded on all sides by a large fence. The gate locks after everyone arrives. Oh and if that's not enough, there's a spell barrier. Just in case someone thinks they're smart. •Game room- Pandora is often found here. It is complete with arcade games and board games. [Rule] [Font=georgia][Size=5] Schedule [/size] [Size=3] Stay tuned for announcements with details. Not an exact schedule with exact times. Morning- •Breakfast •Free time Afternoon- •Lunch •Voting •Free time Evening- •Dinner •Sleep [Rule] [Font=georgia][Size=4] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2973979/1]OOC[/url] [/center]
Welcome.

scry?sdid=392084&skin=0&apparel=17880,17889,17898,17907,17916,17925,21239,21280,21296,21304,21288,21272,21217&xt=dressing.png

A mansion sits atop a hill, far from civilization. The mansion itself is owned by an odd dragon, who goes by the name of Pandora. She had sent 20 dragons an invitation to a luxurious stay at her home, with 20 rooms set to the side just for them.

None of the invited dragons had any idea what was in store for them. The game they would play. The twisted dragon had set up an entertaining death trap for the dragons who enter, although the dragons themselves would not know until the doors had been locked and the first scream echoed through the halls.

They would simply have to survive.

(This is an easier murder mystery, with less complex roles. I can add more once we play a few rounds. Let me remind you, this is my first murder mystery, so there will be an occasional change, as well as shorter rounds and missed prompts. I will do my very best to tend to any issue I have, to make this the perfect experience. All I ask is that you are patient ^^)

To receive your dragon's invitation you must pm me:
•Your dragon's image
•The name of your dragon
•How active you will be
•Role preferences
•What time you are active the most, morning day or night. (Server time)(This is helpful for when I pick roles, but it doesn't need to be exact)
•Any other details

Roles

Pm me your actions if/when advised

•Murderer (1) - Every night, the murderer may send me his or her action. They are able to cover up their identity on one night and frame another dragon. Once a game, they may be careful about not leaving any clues behind. They may also choose which clue is given about them if they wish. (Rules for this: It can be vague, but it has to cohere with your dragon)
Actions include: Killing one dragon, Voting

• Innocent (15) - Innocents wander around the halls, fearing for their life.
Actions include: Voting

•Traitor (1) An innocent, who turns against their fellows once per game. The traitor may fill in for a murderer if needed. They will be messaged privately if this is the case. Clues will not be about the traitor if this is required.
Actions include: Killing a player once, Voting

•Detective (1) The detective can ask the gamemaster for a single clue after each death. The gamemaster will then relay the information that the detective has learned in the next announcement. If the detective chooses not to ask for clues, no information is released.
Actions include: Learning details, Voting

•Medic (1) The medic can prevent the death of the dragon of their choosing every night.
Actions include: Saving one dragon, Voting

•Jailer (1) Three times per game, the jailer may choose one player, who would then be unable to use their hidden action. Jailer is not on a specific side.
Actions include: Prevent a dragon from using their action, Voting

Rooms

•20 guest rooms- All delicately furnished and ready to match the likes of the owner of the room. These rooms are in a long hallway upstairs

•Master suite (off limits) This room is upstairs

•Kitchen- The chef will leave the meal of the day on the counter for each dragon.

•Foyer- the first room you see when you walk in. It is the most elegant room with a large chandelier and two staircases snaking up to the second floor. It is the most perfect room in the house, besides the bedrooms.

•Library- a dusty room with cobwebs and... what was that? A rat?

•Dining room- a large room where guests shall eat and discuss

•Living room- A place for dragons to relax and talk, complete with multiple couches and an assortment of pillows. The patterns on the pillows are faded, but you can make out death scenes on each of them. On the shelves, there are jars of something, but the jars are of old age and almost completely opaque.

•Basement- Where dead bodies are stored. On one half of the room, pieces of dragons that are found fascinating decorate the room, and on the other half, separated by a door, is a morgue. Bodies lay dropped on the ground to rot. (off-limits)

•Yard- A large lawn, with beautifully built landscaping. It is surrounded on all sides by a large fence. The gate locks after everyone arrives. Oh and if that's not enough, there's a spell barrier. Just in case someone thinks they're smart.

•Game room- Pandora is often found here. It is complete with arcade games and board games.

Schedule

Stay tuned for announcements with details. Not an exact schedule with exact times.

Morning-
•Breakfast
•Free time

Afternoon-
•Lunch
•Voting
•Free time

Evening-
•Dinner
•Sleep

OOC
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Guest List

Guest List

kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Deaths

N/A
Deaths

N/A
QNbfPfg.png
Pinglist

Past Games
3/2-3/8- Innocents won!
•Murderer- Kagayaku
•Detective- Atlan
•Traitor- Dawnflower

4/6-4/24- Murderer won!
•Murderer- Samhain
•Detective- Misery
•Traitor- Jester
•Jailer- Ant
•Medic- Hera (not even going to spell her name today!)

Notes- Traitor became murderer
Pinglist

Past Games
3/2-3/8- Innocents won!
•Murderer- Kagayaku
•Detective- Atlan
•Traitor- Dawnflower

4/6-4/24- Murderer won!
•Murderer- Samhain
•Detective- Misery
•Traitor- Jester
•Jailer- Ant
•Medic- Hera (not even going to spell her name today!)

Notes- Traitor became murderer
QNbfPfg.png
[img]blob:https://www1.flightrising.com/6c321a0d-60b5-49fa-963e-7d68d508fb02[/img] There you go I am in
[img]blob:https://www1.flightrising.com/6c321a0d-60b5-49fa-963e-7d68d508fb02[/img]

There you go I am in
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@LordKaos, Hii! Can you please send this in a private message, along with a name and an image? If you are looking for an image you just need to click share under the dragon and copy and paste the link into the message.
@LordKaos, Hii! Can you please send this in a private message, along with a name and an image? If you are looking for an image you just need to click share under the dragon and copy and paste the link into the message.
QNbfPfg.png
Feel free to ping anyone who might like this ^^
Feel free to ping anyone who might like this ^^
QNbfPfg.png
UwU ~
UwU ~
^Call me ghost^
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
QNbfPfg.png
hello
hello
^Call me ghost^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 263 264