Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay (RIP)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
Nice! I've been waiting for an open mafia game to pop up in this thread for so long, glad I could make it :)
Nice! I've been waiting for an open mafia game to pop up in this thread for so long, glad I could make it :)
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@ChickenDinner
added!
@ChickenDinner
added!
UeDZaC8.png
i almost forgot to mention, i'd like to be in the juniper cabin!
i almost forgot to mention, i'd like to be in the juniper cabin!
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
@SkyistheGround

added!
@SkyistheGround

added!
UeDZaC8.png
[center][font=copperplate][size=4]Ooh, I love the sound of this! [b]Username[/b]: dontuworry [b]Character Name[/b]: Atlan [b]Image[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62931995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629320/62931995_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Info about character[/b]: A soft-spoken, rather rigid and serious dragon. Swat one of his fireflies, and he will do a lot more than swat you back. He practices charms and magic, and prefers to keep to himself if given the chance (he's cursing Edison for signing him up to this camp - the skydancer thought it would be a good opportunity to 'make friends', whatever that means). However, he can warm slowly to someone if they put up with his tediousness for long enough, and can them become quite lovely. [b]Other notes (includes cabin info)[/b]: He's older than he looks, and has a lot to say, not that he would say it. Other dragons might find him rather.. imposing. Also, not sure if we're allowed to choose our cabins, but I would love to put Atlan in the Aspen Cabin if possible! Thank you!
Ooh, I love the sound of this!

Username: dontuworry

Character Name: Atlan

Image:
62931995_350.png

Info about character: A soft-spoken, rather rigid and serious dragon. Swat one of his fireflies, and he will do a lot more than swat you back. He practices charms and magic, and prefers to keep to himself if given the chance (he's cursing Edison for signing him up to this camp - the skydancer thought it would be a good opportunity to 'make friends', whatever that means). However, he can warm slowly to someone if they put up with his tediousness for long enough, and can them become quite lovely.

Other notes (includes cabin info): He's older than he looks, and has a lot to say, not that he would say it. Other dragons might find him rather.. imposing. Also, not sure if we're allowed to choose our cabins, but I would love to put Atlan in the Aspen Cabin if possible! Thank you!
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry

Nice! We'll add you right away!
@dontuworry

Nice! We'll add you right away!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@dontuworry

Added!
@dontuworry

Added!
UeDZaC8.png
[center]This game looks fun, and I've been waiting way too long for a game of mafia to pop up that's open lol [b]Username:[/b] CrabRave [b]Character Name:[/b] Nine [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38348710][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=982614&skin=31756&apparel=2503,25203,35524,23023,17134&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Info about character:[/b] A real living plushie, Nine tends to have cheerful and bubbly mannerisms. Under the shell of kindness she really is hateful and holds many long term grudges. Though, don't take it as her disposition is just a facade, most of her acts are genuine. Although the majority of her internalized anger isn't for other dragons, she wouldn't be afraid to snap if someone pushed too many of her buttons. [b]Other notes (includes cabin info):[/b] She's completely soft! All the way through! Except for her horns, claws, and teeth which as just as, if not more, sharp as a real dragons. She doesn't look entirely like a normal Bogsneak, having a Mirror like appearance with four eyes and having a Mirror's head crest in place of Bogsneak's cheek fins, along with her body and wing shape. Her chest has been ripped, andthere you can see her stuffing innards and a star shaped object. This object is her "essence" I suppose, without it, she isn't herself. Also, on her collar in place of the golden points at the end, there's little bells! c: I'd like to be put in the cabin with the [b]least[/b] amount of players after everyone is randomly sorted if they haven't chosen a cabin if that's alright! Also since I know this is a scryfit and not an entirely real dragon, I've provided a piece of code for you to use so you can have a small image of her on the player list. Let me know if something happens and the image breaks or whatnot. [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38348710][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558743137623867432/788107498371416085/ninesmol.png[/img][/url][/code] [size=2]also this is my first time playing a game like this, i hope you don't mind if i don't do so good as i thought i would since i think i'm better at writing characters than acting them but i still wanna try- <:'3[/center]
This game looks fun, and I've been waiting way too long for a game of mafia to pop up that's open lol

Username: CrabRave

Character Name: Nine

Image:
scry?sdid=982614&skin=31756&apparel=2503,25203,35524,23023,17134&xt=dressing.png
Info about character: A real living plushie, Nine tends to have cheerful and bubbly mannerisms. Under the shell of kindness she really is hateful and holds many long term grudges. Though, don't take it as her disposition is just a facade, most of her acts are genuine. Although the majority of her internalized anger isn't for other dragons, she wouldn't be afraid to snap if someone pushed too many of her buttons.

Other notes (includes cabin info): She's completely soft! All the way through! Except for her horns, claws, and teeth which as just as, if not more, sharp as a real dragons. She doesn't look entirely like a normal Bogsneak, having a Mirror like appearance with four eyes and having a Mirror's head crest in place of Bogsneak's cheek fins, along with her body and wing shape. Her chest has been ripped, andthere you can see her stuffing innards and a star shaped object. This object is her "essence" I suppose, without it, she isn't herself. Also, on her collar in place of the golden points at the end, there's little bells! c:

I'd like to be put in the cabin with the least amount of players after everyone is randomly sorted if they haven't chosen a cabin if that's alright!

Also since I know this is a scryfit and not an entirely real dragon, I've provided a piece of code for you to use so you can have a small image of her on the player list. Let me know if something happens and the image breaks or whatnot.
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38348710][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558743137623867432/788107498371416085/ninesmol.png[/img][/url]

also this is my first time playing a game like this, i hope you don't mind if i don't do so good as i thought i would since i think i'm better at writing characters than acting them but i still wanna try- <:'3
Untitled472_20200405073711.png
@CrabRave

Looks good! I'm very excited to have you here! I'm running the RNGs so I'll make sure you'll get in the cabin with the least players! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
@CrabRave

Looks good! I'm very excited to have you here! I'm running the RNGs so I'll make sure you'll get in the cabin with the least players! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@CrabRave

Added!

Added!