Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay (RIP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
can you put me in the birch cabin? it's always been my favorite minecraft wood plank type
can you put me in the birch cabin? it's always been my favorite minecraft wood plank type
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
@chork

Sure thing! We'll update that soon!
@chork

Sure thing! We'll update that soon!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
Then we might want to clean upnthe thread a bit?
Then we might want to clean upnthe thread a bit?
Wishlist|| Art shop
nobody's joining :/ man.. i really wanted to do this! i'll still be patient and wait, don't worry
nobody's joining :/ man.. i really wanted to do this! i'll still be patient and wait, don't worry
@chork
if we still don't have enough people for a while, we'll start anyways
@chork
if we still don't have enough people for a while, we'll start anyways
UeDZaC8.png
actually.. that's a good idea, and here's why
maybe they'll see us playing and want to join in next round? with not many people, the round will of course be short

with only this many people this round, if nobody else joins, don't do the soulmates (we don't have enough to distribute the roles properly), and don't put more than two ghosts?
actually.. that's a good idea, and here's why
maybe they'll see us playing and want to join in next round? with not many people, the round will of course be short

with only this many people this round, if nobody else joins, don't do the soulmates (we don't have enough to distribute the roles properly), and don't put more than two ghosts?
@chork
@ApolloHalfMoon

Oooh! Yes! Hmm... I could mess around with the role generator to make that work... I think. My coding skills are a little rusty, but I can manage!
@chork
@ApolloHalfMoon

Oooh! Yes! Hmm... I could mess around with the role generator to make that work... I think. My coding skills are a little rusty, but I can manage!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
How many people so far? o-o??

Edit: Oh! Seven! :D Neat.
How many people so far? o-o??

Edit: Oh! Seven! :D Neat.
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
[center][b]Username:[/b] ChickenDinner [b]Character Name:[/b] Gazer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46610557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/466106/46610557_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Info about character:[/b] She is very socially awkward and can be blunt since she doesn't really know how to address other dragon as friends rather than enemies. She is hot-headed and jumps before looking into a scenario. She is untrusting of others a lot of the time, though she is really trying to work on being nice and opening up. She is quick though, and due to her past, can easily defend herself against another dragon. She is still very aware of her surroundings and is kind of weirded out by the idea of going to this camp. [b]Other notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]She is often very violent, growing up around a family who were often getting into crime. She was born and conditioned to be a mercenary, which is what she was for most of her life until she came across a dragon who quickly turned into her friend. They helped her out of her bad living and was told to go to this camp to help her socialize and make friends. [*]All of her eyes are fully functional [/LIST] Throw her in a cabin with c o o l people xD[/center]
Username:
ChickenDinner
Character Name:
Gazer
46610557_350.png
Info about character:
She is very socially awkward and can be blunt since she doesn't really know how to address other dragon as friends rather than enemies. She is hot-headed and jumps before looking into a scenario. She is untrusting of others a lot of the time, though she is really trying to work on being nice and opening up. She is quick though, and due to her past, can easily defend herself against another dragon. She is still very aware of her surroundings and is kind of weirded out by the idea of going to this camp.
Other notes:
  • She is often very violent, growing up around a family who were often getting into crime. She was born and conditioned to be a mercenary, which is what she was for most of her life until she came across a dragon who quickly turned into her friend. They helped her out of her bad living and was told to go to this camp to help her socialize and make friends.
  • All of her eyes are fully functional

Throw her in a cabin with c o o l people xD
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@ChickenDinner

Gotcha!
@ChickenDinner

Gotcha!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68