Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay (RIP)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68
And only 5 peeps needed to start!
And only 5 peeps needed to start!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
woo!
woo!
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
Snazzy
Snazzy
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[columns][b]Username:[/b] Fauxbia [b]Character Name:[/b] Flicker [b]Info about character:[/b] Flicker is an interesting dragon. He's very fast, as he delivers messages for his clan, and is very nervous while speaking to people. Tends to get freaked out easily, and can often be found checking to make sure his messenger bag is still in place and still has all of its contents. He finds it very hard to refuse anyone of anything, and always tries to be polite and all; he tends to not show his anger, suppressing it for the sake of professionalism and propriety. [b]Other notes:[/b] More than willing to deliver a message for you! That's his job, after all, and even when he's at a summer camp he likes to stay in practice and feel helpful.[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56605362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/566054/56605362_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: Fauxbia
Character Name: Flicker
Info about character: Flicker is an interesting dragon. He's very fast, as he delivers messages for his clan, and is very nervous while speaking to people. Tends to get freaked out easily, and can often be found checking to make sure his messenger bag is still in place and still has all of its contents. He finds it very hard to refuse anyone of anything, and always tries to be polite and all; he tends to not show his anger, suppressing it for the sake of professionalism and propriety.
Other notes: More than willing to deliver a message for you! That's his job, after all, and even when he's at a summer camp he likes to stay in practice and feel helpful.
56605362_350.png
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
@Fauxbia

Woo Hoo! Glad you joined us! Hope you enjoy yourself here! Only need 4 more people to start!
@Fauxbia

Woo Hoo! Glad you joined us! Hope you enjoy yourself here! Only need 4 more people to start!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
Hey, glad to join! This looks really interesting and I honestly want to play as Flicker more, he's very fun!
Hey, glad to join! This looks really interesting and I honestly want to play as Flicker more, he's very fun!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia

Any specific cabin you want? If not, it'll be RNG!
@Fauxbia

Any specific cabin you want? If not, it'll be RNG!
Nope, I'm good with any~
Nope, I'm good with any~
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia

Ok, thanks! Have a nice day!
@Fauxbia

Ok, thanks! Have a nice day!
@Fauxbia
Added!
@Fauxbia
Added!
UeDZaC8.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68