Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Bloody Blues Mafia Game Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Hello! I am Frostyy!
This is my second time playing a mafia game so I'm not really a professional, but hopefully I'll prove useful. I am against voting on the first day/night/whatever. I'll vote whenever I have enough information upon one person.

Enough about that though. I absolutely love horror and of course dbh.. plus detective work itself. It's so fun!

My pronouns are she/them!
Hello! I am Frostyy!
This is my second time playing a mafia game so I'm not really a professional, but hopefully I'll prove useful. I am against voting on the first day/night/whatever. I'll vote whenever I have enough information upon one person.

Enough about that though. I absolutely love horror and of course dbh.. plus detective work itself. It's so fun!

My pronouns are she/them!
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
I'm CorvvusCorax, otherwise known as corvus, and I go by she/her. I've played 5 or so games but I'm not too good at susses. I don't like voting on day 1, but if substantial evidence is provided, I might change my mind!
I'm CorvvusCorax, otherwise known as corvus, and I go by she/her. I've played 5 or so games but I'm not too good at susses. I don't like voting on day 1, but if substantial evidence is provided, I might change my mind!
I'm Lucky, i play mafia all the time at camp, and this looks like it will be a lot of fun!
I'm Lucky, i play mafia all the time at camp, and this looks like it will be a lot of fun!
66.png
Hi, I'm Tweeter! I use she/her pronouns and I've played roughly (or over) a dozen mafia games on here! I'm known for chaos inducing strategies, roleclaiming on day one not going to do it this time, I swear and general insanity. This is my first game back after a short hiatus! :D
Hi, I'm Tweeter! I use she/her pronouns and I've played roughly (or over) a dozen mafia games on here! I'm known for chaos inducing strategies, roleclaiming on day one not going to do it this time, I swear and general insanity. This is my first game back after a short hiatus! :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Hey y'all! I'm Exastasy, and I use She/Her pronouns. I've played quite a few mafia games on here, though i'm not too good at them. I've also hosted one, and am currently looking for signups for another. I tend to stay as a lurker and watch from the sidelines unless I find something important or am brought into the conversation ^^
Hey y'all! I'm Exastasy, and I use She/Her pronouns. I've played quite a few mafia games on here, though i'm not too good at them. I've also hosted one, and am currently looking for signups for another. I tend to stay as a lurker and watch from the sidelines unless I find something important or am brought into the conversation ^^
AH
Hey there, I'm Spark. I prefer she/her pronouns, but I'm alright with the use of others.

I play mafia a whole lot, but not one of my games is on here in FR. I'm looking forward to how different it might turn out to be ^^
Hey there, I'm Spark. I prefer she/her pronouns, but I'm alright with the use of others.

I play mafia a whole lot, but not one of my games is on here in FR. I'm looking forward to how different it might turn out to be ^^
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Hello! You can call me Guess! She\they pronouns would be appreciated. I have never played this game on a forum but I've played it before with friends. I can't wait to start!
Hello! You can call me Guess! She\they pronouns would be appreciated. I have never played this game on a forum but I've played it before with friends. I can't wait to start!
24517.pngtSKOR3g.png
Hey everyone, I'm Sincerity but you can call me Sin!! I use She/Her pronouns. I've played something like 5 mafia games before on fr, and other than that I haven't ever played. I'm not the greatest at the game, but here's to hoping I get better.
Hey everyone, I'm Sincerity but you can call me Sin!! I use She/Her pronouns. I've played something like 5 mafia games before on fr, and other than that I haven't ever played. I'm not the greatest at the game, but here's to hoping I get better.
Hey, I'm, Ignis. I've played a few games like this on different platforms a while ago. So hopefully I will be somewhat useful. Good luck everybody!
Hey, I'm, Ignis. I've played a few games like this on different platforms a while ago. So hopefully I will be somewhat useful. Good luck everybody!
A716262-F-08-A6-4-A54-A15-A-E504-F0-B94-A6-A.png
Hey guys, I'm Viskara but you can call me Visk, if you like. My pronouns are She/Her. I think I've played about two mafia games; the second one I couldn't finish because of RL. But it's quite a while ago, so I hope to get back to it and be able to help out!
Hey guys, I'm Viskara but you can call me Visk, if you like. My pronouns are She/Her. I think I've played about two mafia games; the second one I couldn't finish because of RL. But it's quite a while ago, so I hope to get back to it and be able to help out!
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23