Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Bloody Blues Mafia Game Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Welp, this is certainly a sight to have on day one. One of the special roles is down, leaving us even more helpless.

Alright, so what I'm guessing is that the mafia either has one (or more) experienced players based on the fact that they chose Corvvus to be the first NK.

I'm going to reread through the intros and pluck some people who have mentioned at least more than one game prior to this, as we can't glean much else from them because roles weren't sent out yet.
Welp, this is certainly a sight to have on day one. One of the special roles is down, leaving us even more helpless.

Alright, so what I'm guessing is that the mafia either has one (or more) experienced players based on the fact that they chose Corvvus to be the first NK.

I'm going to reread through the intros and pluck some people who have mentioned at least more than one game prior to this, as we can't glean much else from them because roles weren't sent out yet.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Day Phase Ends on the 24th, 16:34 server time.
Day Phase Ends on the 24th, 16:34 server time.
jotaro-kid.gif
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-07-22 17:58:59" ] Welp, this is certainly a sight to have on day one. One of the special roles is down, leaving us even more helpless. Alright, so what I'm guessing is that the mafia either has one (or more) experienced players based on the fact that they chose Corvvus to be the first NK. I'm going to reread through the intros and pluck some people who have mentioned at least more than one game prior to this, as we can't glean much else from them because roles weren't sent out yet. [/quote] Update: Just about everyone has mafia game experience that matches the criteria I set, so I geuss I'm just pretty bad at measuring experience. So, in conclusion, I'm dumb
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-07-22 17:58:59:

Update: Just about everyone has mafia game experience that matches the criteria I set, so I geuss I'm just pretty bad at measuring experience. So, in conclusion, I'm dumb

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Ah, the first kill of the night.

The fact that an important role got taken down leaves us closer to being almost helpless.
At this moment, I need to think more.. but all I know is that I'm going to agree with Tweeter. They must have someone experienced on their team..

I'll analyze everything head to toe and respond back with any updates.

The fact that an important role got taken down leaves us closer to being almost helpless.
At this moment, I need to think more.. but all I know is that I'm going to agree with Tweeter. They must have someone experienced on their team..

menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
[quote name="FrostyyKittens" date="2020-07-22 19:28:49" ] Ah, the first kill of the night. The fact that an important role got taken down leaves us closer to being almost helpless. At this moment, I need to think more.. but all I know is that I'm going to agree with Tweeter. They must have someone experienced on their team.. I'll analyze everything head to toe and respond back with any updates. [/quote] Update: just realized I can't really analyze or put things together unless there's more information. Dang mind always so forgetful. Though, I'll try my best anyways.
FrostyyKittens wrote on 2020-07-22 19:28:49:

Update: just realized I can't really analyze or put things together unless there's more information. Dang mind always so forgetful. Though, I'll try my best anyways.
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
Hmm... I abstain from voting.
Hmm... I abstain from voting.
24517.pngtSKOR3g.png
since this isnt in-person i cant judge body language like i usually do in irl games, so idk what do to
since this isnt in-person i cant judge body language like i usually do in irl games, so idk what do to
66.png
Ok so first kill, as Tweeter said we can safely assume that at least one mafia member is experienced and knows what they're doing. And is active enough to coordinate a kill. Corvvus was definitely a smart choice as one of the more experienced players. We can't really rule anybody out as mafia at this point because everyone seems to have at least a little bit of experience, and we only have an idea of one mafia member not all of them.

So I'm thinking the best course of action for now is to try to pick apart the flavor for any possible clues, and to just discuss to see if anyone is acting particularly suspicious.
Ok so first kill, as Tweeter said we can safely assume that at least one mafia member is experienced and knows what they're doing. And is active enough to coordinate a kill. Corvvus was definitely a smart choice as one of the more experienced players. We can't really rule anybody out as mafia at this point because everyone seems to have at least a little bit of experience, and we only have an idea of one mafia member not all of them.

So I'm thinking the best course of action for now is to try to pick apart the flavor for any possible clues, and to just discuss to see if anyone is acting particularly suspicious.
Yeah, Corvus was really an interesting choice. I also abstain from voting since I don't think we'll get anything out of the first night.
Yeah, Corvus was really an interesting choice. I also abstain from voting since I don't think we'll get anything out of the first night.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
I abstain from voting.
I abstain from voting.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23