Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Bloody Blues Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Exastasy

Yeah, it seems like that. Too bad, since we finally got one maf.
@Exastasy

Yeah, it seems like that. Too bad, since we finally got one maf.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
I'm so sorry! I've been really busy :(

Lockdown
I'm so sorry! I've been really busy :(

Lockdown
jotaro-kid.gif
Night 07

All eyes turn to Ignis12354.

Without a doubt--they are frightening. The yellowed skin and jagged teeth. The splotchy red stains and crimson crusts under their fingernails. Their skin, laced with silver and golden lines zig-zagging this way and that.

Such a person must be a monster, the Townsfolk of Adan reasoned.

And so weapons were drawn upon the monster.

Ignis123454 stayed still, frozen in place. No breath leaves their lips; no movement graces their eyelids. They are completely still.

They remain silent as the townsfolk demand an explanation. What have you been doing? If you aren't a monster, defend yourself!

Yet no answer falls from their lips. Confused, a townsperson darts out, and slashes Ignis12354 across the chest with a small blade.

The cut was not meant to kill; yet the blade meets no resistance, and passes through their chest smoothly, almost as if cleaving air in two.

Ignis12354 falls to the ground, dead.

Panic grips the Townsfolk as the town's denizens mill around, trying to determine what the hell happened tonight.

The Bloodhunter (aka the Vigilante), having lost the will to live, gives up on life.

You may now turn in your night actions.

@Sorrowspark @FrostyyKittens @Sincerity11 @Ohboyguesswho @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @DawnSky101 @Exastasy @Cheshiregata @Viskara @CorvvusCorax @Tweeter101 @baret
Night 07

All eyes turn to Ignis12354.

Without a doubt--they are frightening. The yellowed skin and jagged teeth. The splotchy red stains and crimson crusts under their fingernails. Their skin, laced with silver and golden lines zig-zagging this way and that.

Such a person must be a monster, the Townsfolk of Adan reasoned.

And so weapons were drawn upon the monster.

Ignis123454 stayed still, frozen in place. No breath leaves their lips; no movement graces their eyelids. They are completely still.

They remain silent as the townsfolk demand an explanation. What have you been doing? If you aren't a monster, defend yourself!

Yet no answer falls from their lips. Confused, a townsperson darts out, and slashes Ignis12354 across the chest with a small blade.

The cut was not meant to kill; yet the blade meets no resistance, and passes through their chest smoothly, almost as if cleaving air in two.

Ignis12354 falls to the ground, dead.

Panic grips the Townsfolk as the town's denizens mill around, trying to determine what the hell happened tonight.

The Bloodhunter (aka the Vigilante), having lost the will to live, gives up on life.

You may now turn in your night actions.

@Sorrowspark @FrostyyKittens @Sincerity11 @Ohboyguesswho @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @DawnSky101 @Exastasy @Cheshiregata @Viskara @CorvvusCorax @Tweeter101 @baret
jotaro-kid.gif
IGNIS I TRUSTED YOU! YOU LiEd!
IGNIS I TRUSTED YOU! YOU LiEd!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Day 08

Day breaks once more over the Town of Adan.

The Town is wreathed in mist, silvery tendrils of fog flowing down from the mountains, and into the townsquare.

It is morning-time to leave the house.

The townspeople travel outside wearily, afraid of what will be seen.

Blood still clings to the townsquare. The eerie statue still looks at the villagers running to and fro.

After a quick head count, the entire town breathes a sigh of relief. No one is missing.

No one has been killed.

Day 08

Day breaks once more over the Town of Adan.

The Town is wreathed in mist, silvery tendrils of fog flowing down from the mountains, and into the townsquare.

It is morning-time to leave the house.

The townspeople travel outside wearily, afraid of what will be seen.

Blood still clings to the townsquare. The eerie statue still looks at the villagers running to and fro.

After a quick head count, the entire town breathes a sigh of relief. No one is missing.

No one has been killed.

jotaro-kid.gif
I apologize for the long wait! RL stuff got in the way :(
I apologize for the long wait! RL stuff got in the way :(
jotaro-kid.gif
Heads up, school starts this week for me, so I will not be on hardly at all. Just to gather items and feed my dragons
Heads up, school starts this week for me, so I will not be on hardly at all. Just to gather items and feed my dragons
Art Shop! We're Open!

*pokes*

*pokes*
jotaro-kid.gif
I got nothing, anyone else?
I got nothing, anyone else?
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Yeah cool so I'm cop and in the interest of getting this game going I'm gonna say that i got a report that Tweeter101 was mafia
Yeah cool so I'm cop and in the interest of getting this game going I'm gonna say that i got a report that Tweeter101 was mafia
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23