Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Bloody Blues Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
Ohboyguesswho, luckoftheclaws Mediaelycan Viskara Ignis12354 FrostyyKittens Tweeter101 Sorrowspark Dawnsky101 CHeshiregata

-Abstain

A majority of votes to abstain have been reached.

Stand by for rollover.
Ohboyguesswho, luckoftheclaws Mediaelycan Viskara Ignis12354 FrostyyKittens Tweeter101 Sorrowspark Dawnsky101 CHeshiregata

-Abstain

A majority of votes to abstain have been reached.

Stand by for rollover.
jotaro-kid.gif
@Sorrowspark @FrostyyKittens @Sincerity11 @Ohboyguesswho @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @DawnSky101 @Exastasy @Cheshiregata @Viskara @CorvvusCorax @Tweeter101 @Luckoftheclaws

Night 02

Night falls.

Darkness floods the valley, pouring into every nook and cranny. Here and there, lightposts loom above, sentinels of the light in a sea of darkness.

The Aurii flood into their homes, guarding and warding their houses as best they can against the evil lurking beyond the darkness, in the outskirts of the town and the woods beyond.

Four shapes materialize from the void beyond, and enter the town.

The night has begun. You may send in your night actions now, even if it is inaction.

@Sorrowspark @FrostyyKittens @Sincerity11 @Ohboyguesswho @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @DawnSky101 @Exastasy @Cheshiregata @Viskara @CorvvusCorax @Tweeter101 @Luckoftheclaws

Night 02

Night falls.

Darkness floods the valley, pouring into every nook and cranny. Here and there, lightposts loom above, sentinels of the light in a sea of darkness.

The Aurii flood into their homes, guarding and warding their houses as best they can against the evil lurking beyond the darkness, in the outskirts of the town and the woods beyond.

Four shapes materialize from the void beyond, and enter the town.

The night has begun. You may send in your night actions now, even if it is inaction.

jotaro-kid.gif
The Day Phase will begin in two days, the 26th, 8:24 server time.
The Day Phase will begin in two days, the 26th, 8:24 server time.
jotaro-kid.gif
Rollover is commencing. Stand by.
Rollover is commencing. Stand by.
jotaro-kid.gif
Day 02

The grey just before dawn fades away, to reveal a breathtaking sunrise. The sky is painted in vivid hues of gold, red, orange and pink. A red sun breaks from the horizon, shrouded by purple wraith-like clouds.

The harbringer of evil, the red sun bathes the town in a bloody light, tinting the town in its malevolent color. The Aurii take shelter in their homes. The animals in the field kneel into the good green grass. All the town heaves a deep breath and waits for the sun’s golden glow to return; not a single villager is willing to discover what evil has been committed tonight under a red sun’s malevolent gaze.

……

Nothing has happened.

Nothing at all. No citizen has been murdered. No house destroyed. No animal killed.

Nothing.

The villagers heave a sigh of relief for the day.
The night passes without incident.
You may now deliberate.

Day 02

The grey just before dawn fades away, to reveal a breathtaking sunrise. The sky is painted in vivid hues of gold, red, orange and pink. A red sun breaks from the horizon, shrouded by purple wraith-like clouds.

The harbringer of evil, the red sun bathes the town in a bloody light, tinting the town in its malevolent color. The Aurii take shelter in their homes. The animals in the field kneel into the good green grass. All the town heaves a deep breath and waits for the sun’s golden glow to return; not a single villager is willing to discover what evil has been committed tonight under a red sun’s malevolent gaze.

……

Nothing has happened.

Nothing at all. No citizen has been murdered. No house destroyed. No animal killed.

Nothing.

The villagers heave a sigh of relief for the day.
The night passes without incident.
You may now deliberate.

jotaro-kid.gif
Hmmm, interesting. No deaths
Hmmm, interesting. No deaths
Art Shop! We're Open!
thats curious...
thats curious...
66.png
A no kill night. Now that's some really experienced player, to do that...
A no kill night. Now that's some really experienced player, to do that...
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
or the victim got doctored/jailed idk but if it was a nk then thats real funky
or the victim got doctored/jailed idk but if it was a nk then thats real funky
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
No deaths which can mean many things.

First mafia is inactive, second mafia is active but forgot to send in a night action, third they chose to purposefully not kill anyone as a strategy, fourth they couldn't decide and chose not to kill anyone instead(probably unlikely), and fifth they did submit a kill and something happened to block it, which I think the last option is unlikely just because there was no mention of anything of that sort in the flavor.

One thing though is that even though we don't really have anything else to go off of I think we shouldn't just immediately abstain from voting today, I don't want to get into a pattern of not voting.
No deaths which can mean many things.

First mafia is inactive, second mafia is active but forgot to send in a night action, third they chose to purposefully not kill anyone as a strategy, fourth they couldn't decide and chose not to kill anyone instead(probably unlikely), and fifth they did submit a kill and something happened to block it, which I think the last option is unlikely just because there was no mention of anything of that sort in the flavor.

One thing though is that even though we don't really have anything else to go off of I think we shouldn't just immediately abstain from voting today, I don't want to get into a pattern of not voting.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23