Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors (20g+ per Door)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146
This is basically the exact same 'Open a Door' game that you've seen on here twenty times before, but this time the doors are fancy, and so the prizes must be too!
How to Play
A player hosts a round by posting at least three doors with either a written description or picture. Three more players claim the doors (and ping the host!). The host posts what surprises were hiding behind each door and sends these prizes to the respective players! One door will have a dragon, and the player who gets the dragon will host the next round.
Rules
  • One door (and only one door) must have a dragon.
  • If you get the dragon, you have three days to post your doors. Likewise, you have three days to post prizes once all doors have been claimed.
  • Each door must contain a prize/prizes that have a combined LAH value of 20g. (I'm using gems because I've noticed that the treasure value for a lot of things tends to run higher than the gem value).
  • Hatchlings will count as 5g and adult dragons will count as 6g.
  • Battle stones must have a value of at least 10g (as individuals, not stacks) to count towards the 20g total for that door.
  • After you participate in a round, please wait for two additional rounds to pass before participating again. This gives everyone a chance to play!
  • Please accept your CR with your prizes within three days, or contact the host to let them know if you have a problem accepting a CR.
  • Failure to post your doors or prizes will disqualify you from participating in this thread in the future.
  • Failure to meet the 20g minimum per door will result in a warning the first time and disqualification from participating if it happens a second time.

PM or ping me with any questions, concerns or issues!

Round one:

The first door is solid gold. It gleams so brightly that you can almost see yourself reflected on its unmarred surface. The edges of the door are framed by intricately carved suns.

The second door, in a harsh juxtaposition to the first, is the black-tar shade of a starless night. It seems to leech away all the light around it. If not for the silver claw marks scarring the bottom of the door, you may not have known it was a door at all!

The third door is relatively mundane in comparison to the prior two. It appears to be made from rich mahogany. A delicate pattern of silver leaves dances elegantly along its border.
This is basically the exact same 'Open a Door' game that you've seen on here twenty times before, but this time the doors are fancy, and so the prizes must be too!
How to Play
A player hosts a round by posting at least three doors with either a written description or picture. Three more players claim the doors (and ping the host!). The host posts what surprises were hiding behind each door and sends these prizes to the respective players! One door will have a dragon, and the player who gets the dragon will host the next round.
Rules
  • One door (and only one door) must have a dragon.
  • If you get the dragon, you have three days to post your doors. Likewise, you have three days to post prizes once all doors have been claimed.
  • Each door must contain a prize/prizes that have a combined LAH value of 20g. (I'm using gems because I've noticed that the treasure value for a lot of things tends to run higher than the gem value).
  • Hatchlings will count as 5g and adult dragons will count as 6g.
  • Battle stones must have a value of at least 10g (as individuals, not stacks) to count towards the 20g total for that door.
  • After you participate in a round, please wait for two additional rounds to pass before participating again. This gives everyone a chance to play!
  • Please accept your CR with your prizes within three days, or contact the host to let them know if you have a problem accepting a CR.
  • Failure to post your doors or prizes will disqualify you from participating in this thread in the future.
  • Failure to meet the 20g minimum per door will result in a warning the first time and disqualification from participating if it happens a second time.

PM or ping me with any questions, concerns or issues!

Round one:

The first door is solid gold. It gleams so brightly that you can almost see yourself reflected on its unmarred surface. The edges of the door are framed by intricately carved suns.

The second door, in a harsh juxtaposition to the first, is the black-tar shade of a starless night. It seems to leech away all the light around it. If not for the silver claw marks scarring the bottom of the door, you may not have known it was a door at all!

The third door is relatively mundane in comparison to the prior two. It appears to be made from rich mahogany. A delicate pattern of silver leaves dances elegantly along its border.
ENVA0w8.jpg
Three doors left
Three doors left
ENVA0w8.jpg
@SoItGoes Door three please!
@SoItGoes Door three please!
primrose-mith.png
Rose
FR +0
She/her
2bVu58N.png Untitled32-20200630113009.png
Still two doors left? I was pretty sure someone else had claimed another door, but it appears they have deleted their post, unless I'm experiencing a weird technology glitch.
Still two doors left? I was pretty sure someone else had claimed another door, but it appears they have deleted their post, unless I'm experiencing a weird technology glitch.
ENVA0w8.jpg
@soitgoes

Door 1 please!
@soitgoes

Door 1 please!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@soitgoes

Door two please!
@soitgoes

Door two please!
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
@Painrivers: You walk through the first door to see a golden hatchling curled protectively around a battle stone he's not yet old enough to use. He follows you back to your lair with the stone in tow! [item=ambush][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61327047] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613271/61327047_350.png[/img] [/url] @laurels: The room beyond the second door is as black as the door itself, except for a small patch illuminated by a familiar playing happily with a swirling, green gem. It follows you back to your lair, happy to have found a new friend! [item=zephyr gem guardian] @rosegardens02: There's nothing beyond the third door but a shelf of ruined, waterlogged books and a rusted chest. At least the chest had one salvageable item! [item=skin: unearthed ancestor]
@Painrivers: You walk through the first door to see a golden hatchling curled protectively around a battle stone he's not yet old enough to use. He follows you back to your lair with the stone in tow!

Ambush
61327047_350.png

@laurels: The room beyond the second door is as black as the door itself, except for a small patch illuminated by a familiar playing happily with a swirling, green gem. It follows you back to your lair, happy to have found a new friend!

Zephyr Gem Guardian

@rosegardens02:

There's nothing beyond the third door but a shelf of ruined, waterlogged books and a rusted chest. At least the chest had one salvageable item!

Skin: Unearthed Ancestor
ENVA0w8.jpg
Door 1 gleams in the sunlight

Door 2 gurgles under water

Door 3 whistles in the wind
Door 1 gleams in the sunlight

Door 2 gurgles under water

Door 3 whistles in the wind
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Painrivers Door 1 please!
@Painrivers Door 1 please!
sig wip :)