Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors (20g+ per Door)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146
Door 2 please! @lumarii
Door 2 please! @lumarii
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
@lumarii
Door 1 please
@lumarii
Door 1 please
1 door left
1 door left
pm6sAxv.png
@Lumarii Door 3, please! :)
@Lumarii Door 3, please! :)
ENVA0w8.jpg
@[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=522638]WoodsCollector Behind the door, you find a Guardian, who turns to look at you as you approach. "Ah, so I will be going with you, then?", she asks. "I suppose so", you respond, noticing that the room behind her is full of battlestones. She packs her bags, and hands you some health potions. "I figured you might need these." [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607239/60723885_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Minor Health Potion]3 @[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=527881]HiFriend You stare at the bookshelf, wondering why on earth it was there. Then, intrigued by one of the books, you pull it out. Slowly, the books fall into a neat pile, revealing a small door. You pull it open and are immediately tackled by a familiar. You pull the familiar off you and discover it is an coral carpenter. You grab some books from the pile and leave with your new friend. [item=Coral Carpenter] [item=Forest Field Guide] 3 @[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=447710]SoItGoes You open the door to discover two dragons standing in a room full of battlestones. "Greetings", says the Guardian, "It seems you too have discovered me. Unfortunately, I can only go with one of you, and I will be going with him." She indicates the Imperial standing next to her. "However, I can give you these." She takes down two battlestones from the wall behind her. "Take good care of them for me." And with that, she exits the room with her companion, leaving you alone with your new battlestones. [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Rock Slash]
@WoodsCollector

Behind the door, you find a Guardian, who turns to look at you as you approach. "Ah, so I will be going with you, then?", she asks. "I suppose so", you respond, noticing that the room behind her is full of battlestones. She packs her bags, and hands you some health potions. "I figured you might need these."

60723885_350.png

Minor Health Potion 3

@HiFriend

You stare at the bookshelf, wondering why on earth it was there. Then, intrigued by one of the books, you pull it out. Slowly, the books fall into a neat pile, revealing a small door. You pull it open and are immediately tackled by a familiar. You pull the familiar off you and discover it is an coral carpenter. You grab some books from the pile and leave with your new friend.

Coral Carpenter Forest Field Guide 3

@SoItGoes

You open the door to discover two dragons standing in a room full of battlestones. "Greetings", says the Guardian, "It seems you too have discovered me. Unfortunately, I can only go with one of you, and I will be going with him." She indicates the Imperial standing next to her. "However, I can give you these." She takes down two battlestones from the wall behind her. "Take good care of them for me." And with that, she exits the room with her companion, leaving you alone with your new battlestones.

Hydro Bolt Rock Slash
pm6sAxv.png
@Lumarii Friendly reminder that each door needs to have a prize worth 20g. Your first door has a value of 9g, the second a value of 6g, and the third a value of 2g. I don't think you've posted doors here before, so it's fine this time, but please make sure to look over the rules of this thread, if you host another round!
@Lumarii Friendly reminder that each door needs to have a prize worth 20g. Your first door has a value of 9g, the second a value of 6g, and the third a value of 2g. I don't think you've posted doors here before, so it's fine this time, but please make sure to look over the rules of this thread, if you host another round!
ENVA0w8.jpg
sorry about the late doors Door 1 - [emoji=mystery bag size=1] Door 2 - [emoji=bare tree size=1] Door 3 - [emoji=brown gem size=1]
sorry about the late doors

Door 1 -
Door 2 -
Door 3 -
@WoodsCollector
Door 1 please!
@WoodsCollector
Door 1 please!
@WoodsCollector door 3!
@WoodsCollector door 3!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents