Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors (20g+ per Door)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146
@mikrokosmos door 1!
@mikrokosmos door 1!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@mikrokosmos
Door 3
@mikrokosmos
Door 3
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@mikrokosmos
Door 2
@mikrokosmos
Door 2
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
@SayuriHawthorn Looking for a drink? Look no further! [item=Vigorous goblet][item=dancing chalice][item=minor health potion]x50 @Snamorta brr... [item=wolpertinger][skin=33173] @ForgottenWonders you find a hatching, eager for adventure [skin=33828] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61353832] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613539/61353832_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SayuriHawthorn Looking for a drink? Look no further!
Vigorous Goblet Dancing Chalice Minor Health Potion x50

@Snamorta brr...
Wolpertinger

@ForgottenWonders you find a hatching, eager for adventure

61353832_350.png
sig wip :)
Door 1: A strange electrical field seems to be surrounding the door. There is a small window on the door as well, so you peer in. There seems to be some sort of technology lab behind the door.

Door 2: Dark as the void, this door is made of shadows and some otherworldly material that causes the shadows to form the shape of a door. The shadow of an unknown creature is cast next to you. Dare to take a closer look?

Door 3: This last door shines with the light of a billion stars. Although it seems to be bright, you can see perfectly fine and the light did not seem to affect anything else around it. Was this some strange phenomenon, or the work of magical forces...

(I’m heading off to sleep now, so if all of the doors get claimed and I’m not on, then that’s why)
Door 1: A strange electrical field seems to be surrounding the door. There is a small window on the door as well, so you peer in. There seems to be some sort of technology lab behind the door.

Door 2: Dark as the void, this door is made of shadows and some otherworldly material that causes the shadows to form the shape of a door. The shadow of an unknown creature is cast next to you. Dare to take a closer look?

Door 3: This last door shines with the light of a billion stars. Although it seems to be bright, you can see perfectly fine and the light did not seem to affect anything else around it. Was this some strange phenomenon, or the work of magical forces...

(I’m heading off to sleep now, so if all of the doors get claimed and I’m not on, then that’s why)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@ForgottenWonders
I'll open door 1!
@ForgottenWonders
I'll open door 1!
Door 3
Door 3
I'll take door 2
I'll take door 2
pm6sAxv.png
@chamomiles [font=times new roman]You find a way to get into the lab. Glancing at one of the computers on the desks, you see something that seems to be glitching. You walk over to it to take a look, and find out that it is a [item=accent: rendering]. [font=times new roman]Looking around, you notice that nobody else is in the lab, so you decide to take it back to your lair.[/font] @Lumarii [font=times new roman]The door seems to dissolve in front of you. The shadow of the unknown creature had suddenly disappeared. You enter the room that was behind the door, seeing nothing but shades of black and purple. Then, something caught your eye. There was an unusually white creature in the corner of the room, staring at you. It seems to be an icy colored dragon. You start to leave, but the dragon follows you. It hands a [item=vista: crystalline gala][font=times new roman]to you... You decide to take home the vista, the dragon, and a random [item=quillrunner][font=times new roman]you found on the way back.[/font] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61185241] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/611853/61185241_350.png[/img] @AnAnAB [font=times new roman]The door opens normally, so you open the door. You enter a outer space-like room. There is no furniture, no windows, nothing. In the middle of the room, you see a [item=teal starsilk sleeves][font=times new roman]lying on the ground. You take it, and start to head back to your lair. Along the way, you find an [item=iron treasure chest][font=times new roman], and bring that home as well.[/font]
@chamomiles
You find a way to get into the lab. Glancing at one of the computers on the desks, you see something that seems to be glitching. You walk over to it to take a look, and find out that it is a Accent: Rendering . Looking around, you notice that nobody else is in the lab, so you decide to take it back to your lair.

@Lumarii
The door seems to dissolve in front of you. The shadow of the unknown creature had suddenly disappeared. You enter the room that was behind the door, seeing nothing but shades of black and purple. Then, something caught your eye. There was an unusually white creature in the corner of the room, staring at you. It seems to be an icy colored dragon. You start to leave, but the dragon follows you. It hands a Vista: Crystalline Gala to you... You decide to take home the vista, the dragon, and a random Quillrunner you found on the way back.

61185241_350.png

@
AnAnAB
The door opens normally, so you open the door. You enter a outer space-like room. There is no furniture, no windows, nothing. In the middle of the room, you see a Teal Starsilk Sleeves lying on the ground. You take it, and start to head back to your lair. Along the way, you find an Iron Treasure Chest , and bring that home as well.
Door 1 is made of dark blue wood with gold designs decorating it. It smells faintly of lemons.

Door 2 is- Wait, where is it? All you see is a tall bookshelf. The books inside look like they haven't been touched in years.

Door 3 is as tall as two coatls on top of each other. It seems to be made of some sort of bright green stone.
Door 1 is made of dark blue wood with gold designs decorating it. It smells faintly of lemons.

Door 2 is- Wait, where is it? All you see is a tall bookshelf. The books inside look like they haven't been touched in years.

Door 3 is as tall as two coatls on top of each other. It seems to be made of some sort of bright green stone.
pm6sAxv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146