Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | So you're saying ___?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Greenscale

So you're saying people who haven't been to high school aren't worthy of respect?? Why would you say something like that??

I don't often watch anime.
@Greenscale

So you're saying people who haven't been to high school aren't worthy of respect?? Why would you say something like that??

I don't often watch anime.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Geekachu - So you're saying that anime is bad? Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it's bad or isn't good for others!

I like having granola as a snack sometimes.
@Geekachu - So you're saying that anime is bad? Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it's bad or isn't good for others!

I like having granola as a snack sometimes.
@Gelquie

So you’re saying we should only eat granola and if we don’t like eat we should just starve >:(? That’s sooo rude!

If you turn on a lamp there is light.
@Gelquie

So you’re saying we should only eat granola and if we don’t like eat we should just starve >:(? That’s sooo rude!

If you turn on a lamp there is light.
@LegendaryStories

So you're saying people in the shadows are dark? Perhaps evil?

I like skincents better because they take the best qualities of skins and accents and put them together
@LegendaryStories

So you're saying people in the shadows are dark? Perhaps evil?

I like skincents better because they take the best qualities of skins and accents and put them together
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto

So you're saying people who like skins or accents more have bad taste and aren't as smart as you?

I ate cereal this morning.
@PlatonicPluto

So you're saying people who like skins or accents more have bad taste and aren't as smart as you?

I ate cereal this morning.
@Geekachu

So you're saying cereal is the only thing worth eating? Good dragons do you realize how much sugar is in that?!

Rainbows are pretty.
@Geekachu

So you're saying cereal is the only thing worth eating? Good dragons do you realize how much sugar is in that?!

Rainbows are pretty.
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
@Roseblossom

So you're saying in the sky doesn't have a rainbow in it, it's not pretty? Do you really hate the sky that much?

I've never owned an Xbox.
@Roseblossom

So you're saying in the sky doesn't have a rainbow in it, it's not pretty? Do you really hate the sky that much?

I've never owned an Xbox.
@Geekachu

So you're saying that people who own Xbox's are terrible! I don't own one myself, but you can't accuse people of being awful based on what they buy!

I played Lego Star Wars on the Wii yesterday.
@Geekachu

So you're saying that people who own Xbox's are terrible! I don't own one myself, but you can't accuse people of being awful based on what they buy!

I played Lego Star Wars on the Wii yesterday.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan So you're saying that Flight Rising isn't worthy of your attention? [emoji=ping size=1]
@MediaeLycan

So you're saying that Flight Rising isn't worthy of your attention?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Zikitty [img]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127507/6455858-8250149545-1so58.jpg[/img]
@Zikitty 6455858-8250149545-1so58.jpg
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28