Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | So you're saying ___?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@CrazyAKApanda

So you're saying you're too good for western animation, and those who don't like anime are the worst people in the world? Wow, just wow.

I saw 1917 in theaters, and I liked it.
@CrazyAKApanda

So you're saying you're too good for western animation, and those who don't like anime are the worst people in the world? Wow, just wow.

I saw 1917 in theaters, and I liked it.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Geekachu so you’re saying that 1917 is a good movie just because you saw it in theaters and liked it? And you’re saying that 1917 is a better year than every other year?

I like warm towels
@Geekachu so you’re saying that 1917 is a good movie just because you saw it in theaters and liked it? And you’re saying that 1917 is a better year than every other year?

I like warm towels
sig wip :)
@mikrokosmos
So you're saying that you don't like them hot? Well, what's wrong with hot ones? Or cold ones? What's so bad about those, huh?

My favorite ski runs are steep ones.
@mikrokosmos
So you're saying that you don't like them hot? Well, what's wrong with hot ones? Or cold ones? What's so bad about those, huh?

My favorite ski runs are steep ones.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
So you're saying that people who don't like steep runs shouldn't be allowed to ski??

I had pizza today.
So you're saying that people who don't like steep runs shouldn't be allowed to ski??

I had pizza today.
@Geekachu

So, are you seriously implying that you are somehow "better" than everyone else just because you had pizza today? Are people not allowed an opinion of what food they can like in your view?

I drew something today.
@Geekachu

So, are you seriously implying that you are somehow "better" than everyone else just because you had pizza today? Are people not allowed an opinion of what food they can like in your view?

I drew something today.
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
@Duchie

So you're saying people who don't draw are bad and should feel bad? Is that what you're saying?? >:(

My username is a pun.
@Duchie

So you're saying people who don't draw are bad and should feel bad? Is that what you're saying?? >:(

My username is a pun.
@Geekachu (breaking character or whatever but I forgot to ping you. whoops-)

So you're saying you love bad puns? Take comedic classes.

I'm excited to gene a new dragon.
@Geekachu (breaking character or whatever but I forgot to ping you. whoops-)

So you're saying you love bad puns? Take comedic classes.

I'm excited to gene a new dragon.
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
@FrostyyKittens (that burn hurt lol)

So you're saying the dragon isn't good enough as it is, and should change a integral part of what it is just to please you? How dare you!

I generally brush my teeth twice a day.
@FrostyyKittens (that burn hurt lol)

So you're saying the dragon isn't good enough as it is, and should change a integral part of what it is just to please you? How dare you!

I generally brush my teeth twice a day.
@Geekachu

(Terribly sorry lol.)

SKIP ME!
@Geekachu

(Terribly sorry lol.)

SKIP ME!
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
@Geekachu

So you're saying you can eat whatever and whenever because your brushing habits make up for that? Enjoy your upcoming caries.

I was back in high school in the last night's dream.
@Geekachu

So you're saying you can eat whatever and whenever because your brushing habits make up for that? Enjoy your upcoming caries.

I was back in high school in the last night's dream.
Ooh, I'm green from unicellular algae-- oh wait, is it actually of envy?
o2J2pf7.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28