Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Which Dragon Breed is the Person Above
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
I’m pretty sure this hasn’t been done?

Anyway, this is pretty simple: tell the person above you what dragon breed they would be based on breed lore or aesthetic.
You can use signature, flair, bio, or anything else that gives you an insight into the person above.
I’m pretty sure this hasn’t been done?

Anyway, this is pretty simple: tell the person above you what dragon breed they would be based on breed lore or aesthetic.
You can use signature, flair, bio, or anything else that gives you an insight into the person above.
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
@OliveMyLove I might be a bit biased because I know you well, but I would definitely say you are a snapper (especially the walking encyclopedia part, you know a LOT)
@OliveMyLove I might be a bit biased because I know you well, but I would definitely say you are a snapper (especially the walking encyclopedia part, you know a LOT)
primrose-mith.png
Rose
FR +0
She/her
2bVu58N.png Untitled32-20200630113009.png
@rosegardens02
tundra! you seem very one with nature and i feel like the fluffy fur fits too
@rosegardens02
tundra! you seem very one with nature and i feel like the fluffy fur fits too
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
@KNK

You seem like an imperial or skydancer to me.
@KNK

You seem like an imperial or skydancer to me.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
@DietMemes

You seem to be like a Spiral, to me.
@DietMemes

You seem to be like a Spiral, to me.
GlwyEtH.gif
» She/Her
» Adopts
» F.A.Q.
» Hatching for XXX

» Wishlist
» Helpful Links
» Accents
@ravenspoint
you remind me of a fae or nocturne!
@ravenspoint
you remind me of a fae or nocturne!
sig wip :)
@mikrokosmos

Hm, you strike me as the Spiral sort.
@mikrokosmos

Hm, you strike me as the Spiral sort.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire

Hm... I would say a Skydancer. Large clan with various different breeds.. Intelligent.. excellent at questioning other dragons.. sounds about right to me!
@Countessoffire

Hm... I would say a Skydancer. Large clan with various different breeds.. Intelligent.. excellent at questioning other dragons.. sounds about right to me!
RMVPi3d.png
@MotherOfOmens

I’m gonna go with coatl. You seem kind, vibrant and interested in different types of music!
@MotherOfOmens

I’m gonna go with coatl. You seem kind, vibrant and interested in different types of music!
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
@olivemylove A Pearlcatcher or a Fae, as you enjoy science and math, which Light and Arcane flights seem to like [emoji=blue vial size=1]
@olivemylove
A Pearlcatcher or a Fae, as you enjoy science and math, which Light and Arcane flights seem to like
l9szmFh.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40