Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Interact w/ <(-v-)> Discord Server OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78
Ah, I see, a fellow chicken! And one who enjoys the art of nabbing noses, such class indeed. Gotta say, the future ahead is bright with lots of stolen noses.
Ah, I see, a fellow chicken! And one who enjoys the art of nabbing noses, such class indeed. Gotta say, the future ahead is bright with lots of stolen noses.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken

<(-v-)>

Ah! I see you are indeed a chicken with class, or perhaps should I say, a chiken with class! We could be a great team, as then there would be twice as many noses stolen!
@FutureChiken

<(-v-)>

Ah! I see you are indeed a chicken with class, or perhaps should I say, a chiken with class! We could be a great team, as then there would be twice as many noses stolen!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
Chicken would you like a weirdly glowing rock [emoji=purple gem size=1], that is definitely not a trick?
Chicken would you like a weirdly glowing rock , that is definitely not a trick?
d3aFOu3.gif
May i join in the nose nabbing?
May i join in the nose nabbing?
Tkq1xCw.png
xa8OvWO.png
I steal people's noses so watch out.
9B7IONo.png
HGmjHko.png
Tkq1xCw.png
@monteagle

<(-v-)>
rOCk? sHINYYYYYYYY
*grabs rock*
...hmm? how sTraNge...
@monteagle

<(-v-)>
rOCk? sHINYYYYYYYY
*grabs rock*
...hmm? how sTraNge...
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

@Ladywitchington

<(-v-)> yES! mY arMy wIll pReVaiL!!!!
@Ladywitchington

<(-v-)> yES! mY arMy wIll pReVaiL!!!!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

MWAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHA
Tkq1xCw.png
xa8OvWO.png
I steal people's noses so watch out.
9B7IONo.png
HGmjHko.png
Tkq1xCw.png
MWHAHAHA! You fool you have fell for my trick! *chicken's nose flies into my hand*
MWHAHAHA! You fool you have fell for my trick! *chicken's nose flies into my hand*
d3aFOu3.gif
:0 how dare she take chicken nose

I will buy chicken new nose if chicken wants
:0 how dare she take chicken nose

I will buy chicken new nose if chicken wants
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
I could help double the rate of nose snatching in about a day, I don't remember the last time I've actually slept for more than 30 minutes so this is quite efficient.

*gasp*
cHiCken's nOsE iS StOlEn
I could help double the rate of nose snatching in about a day, I don't remember the last time I've actually slept for more than 30 minutes so this is quite efficient.

*gasp*
cHiCken's nOsE iS StOlEn
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78