5bx25Vi.png
A degu!
A degu!
h82hLHB.gif
With a little bit o’ Unicorn.
With a little bit o’ Unicorn.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@Fr0stBites @scrim @SilverSong92 [img]https://i.imgur.com/7AFCJBF.jpg[/img] I seem to have ended up with some sort of chunky pastel weasel? [b]Mustela Lucecoloratum[/b] Bonus animal: Nymphapolypa Hemipteronata, the Pearly Whisp (I was really feeling the Octopus/kiwi/Pom combination) [img]https://i.imgur.com/YX8HhNu.jpg[/img]
@Fr0stBites
@scrim
@SilverSong92

7AFCJBF.jpg
I seem to have ended up with some sort of chunky pastel weasel?
Mustela Lucecoloratum

Bonus animal: Nymphapolypa Hemipteronata, the Pearly Whisp (I was really feeling the Octopus/kiwi/Pom combination)
YX8HhNu.jpg
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
*claps* startin' this one off with a Leafy Sea Dragon!
*claps* startin' this one off with a Leafy Sea Dragon!
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Tapir!
Tapir!
l9szmFh.jpg
Maybe throw in a bit of Frigatebird?
Maybe throw in a bit of Frigatebird?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I would love to see the result of whoever tackles that one :D

Skip ~
I would love to see the result of whoever tackles that one :D

Skip ~
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@BirdBagel @SandBoa @LoversMasque @SilverSong92 May I introduce you to the Leaf-throated waterwader? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/252240702665261056/690925086307516456/Leaf-throated_waterthreader.png[/img] [i]An elusive creature, Leaf-throated waterwaders have puzzled scientists for years. Though initially skittish, these creatures are by no means odinary prey animals. When threatened they inflate their leaf-like throath sack and screech loudly, startling predators long enough to either flee or attack. Leaf-throated waterwaders have been observed to target a predator's eyes with their unusually long beaks. The leaf-throated waterwader gets its name from the way it hunts. It can stand still with its talons in water for days, its beak only barely under. When an unsuspecting fish comes close to the leaf-like appendages growing from the creature's beak, the leaf-throated waterwader will quickly snatch the fish up and drag it to the shore, where it will proceed to kill its prey with a swift peck to the gills, strong enough to sever the fish's spine.
@BirdBagel @SandBoa @LoversMasque @SilverSong92

May I introduce you to the Leaf-throated waterwader?

Leaf-throated_waterthreader.png
An elusive creature, Leaf-throated waterwaders have puzzled scientists for years. Though initially skittish, these creatures are by no means odinary prey animals. When threatened they inflate their leaf-like throath sack and screech loudly, startling predators long enough to either flee or attack. Leaf-throated waterwaders have been observed to target a predator's eyes with their unusually long beaks.

The leaf-throated waterwader gets its name from the way it hunts. It can stand still with its talons in water for days, its beak only barely under. When an unsuspecting fish comes close to the leaf-like appendages growing from the creature's beak, the leaf-throated waterwader will quickly snatch the fish up and drag it to the shore, where it will proceed to kill its prey with a swift peck to the gills, strong enough to sever the fish's spine.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Kindryte

That Leaf-throated Waterwader is quite magificent!

Next up: Axolotl!
@Kindryte

That Leaf-throated Waterwader is quite magificent!

Next up: Axolotl!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56