Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Draw Hybrid Creatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Put some Lion in there!
I kinda want to draw one of these eventually but I don't know how to put one of my saved pictures into a way the forums can show (like the ones already made above). If you know how, please PM me. Someone has kindly informed me how, thank you.
Put some Lion in there!
I kinda want to draw one of these eventually but I don't know how to put one of my saved pictures into a way the forums can show (like the ones already made above). If you know how, please PM me. Someone has kindly informed me how, thank you.
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
Sugar glider!
Sugar glider!
7568.png
- FR Time +3
- She/Her
@Zaviei @Fr0stBites @Cloneraid [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/751bd43e53d34f38150d2bc011442f52/tumblr_q7h10feH971xyevlro1_540.jpg[/img] That there's a Pink-Spotted Snarffle (Snarffulus rosaceae), if I do say so myself! Caught it in the fridge eating my cream cheese this morning. When I tried to catch it, it just flew out with its little wing webs!
@Zaviei @Fr0stBites @Cloneraid
tumblr_q7h10feH971xyevlro1_540.jpg
That there's a Pink-Spotted Snarffle (Snarffulus rosaceae), if I do say so myself! Caught it in the fridge eating my cream cheese this morning. When I tried to catch it, it just flew out with its little wing webs!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque Oh my god! It's so adorable I love it, you did a really good job!
@LoversMasque Oh my god! It's so adorable I love it, you did a really good job!
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
Let's try a cute lil derp, the Dumbo Octopus
(Genus Grimpoteuthis)
Let's try a cute lil derp, the Dumbo Octopus
(Genus Grimpoteuthis)
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
This is an amazing thread, how about tossing in some Kiwi bird?
This is an amazing thread, how about tossing in some Kiwi bird?
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Pomeranian please~?
Pomeranian please~?
r4ztq68.png
[center]@ThePhantomRose @BirdBagel @charla506 ok so sorry about this taking a while, i didnt want to just put something bad up and i got busy [img]https://b.allthepics.net/20200320_172207_2.jpg[/img] i used the body and fluff of the pomeranian, the head of the kiwi bird, and the ear/fin things from the dumbo octopus. i think color for it would be a combo of all, with some texturing of the kiwi, the lighter and darker points of the pomeranian and the overall hue of the dumbo octopus aaa forgot to mention its back legs are kiwi feet but its front are lil pup paws[/center]
@ThePhantomRose @BirdBagel @charla506
ok so sorry about this taking a while, i didnt want to just put something bad up and i got busy
20200320_172207_2.jpg
i used the body and fluff of the pomeranian, the head of the kiwi bird, and the ear/fin things from the dumbo octopus. i think color for it would be a combo of all, with some texturing of the kiwi, the lighter and darker points of the pomeranian and the overall hue of the dumbo octopus

aaa forgot to mention its back legs are kiwi feet but its front are lil pup paws
I’ll add African Wild Dog for a next animal!
I’ll add African Wild Dog for a next animal!
l9szmFh.jpg
I'll add a snake for the next part of that.
I'll add a snake for the next part of that.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56