Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SBURB mafia D4
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102
[quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2020-01-05 19:48:25" ] Oop sorry to keep you guys waiting. Had to build a shelf! Roles will be done shortly! [/quote] hell ye. @kobaltfeathers Can you send me a PM w everyones role once you are done for practicality, and bc school computers block discord?
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2020-01-05 19:48:25:
Oop sorry to keep you guys waiting. Had to build a shelf! Roles will be done shortly!
hell ye.
@kobaltfeathers
Can you send me a PM w everyones role once you are done for practicality, and bc school computers block discord?
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
[quote name="Heroninflight" date="2020-01-05 19:51:13" ] [quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2020-01-05 19:48:25" ] Oop sorry to keep you guys waiting. Had to build a shelf! Roles will be done shortly! [/quote] hell ye. @/kobaltfeathers Can you send me a PM w everyones role once you are done for practicality, and bc school computers block discord? [/quote] Alrighty doodle
Heroninflight wrote on 2020-01-05 19:51:13:
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2020-01-05 19:48:25:
Oop sorry to keep you guys waiting. Had to build a shelf! Roles will be done shortly!
hell ye.
@/kobaltfeathers
Can you send me a PM w everyones role once you are done for practicality, and bc school computers block discord?

Alrighty doodle
hgbYaMw.png
to clarify, the game has begun, and d1 will end tomarrow at noon est
to clarify, the game has begun, and d1 will end tomarrow at noon est
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Woop woop.

I'm Kirk, I will not be answering questionnaires at this time, and I also will not be lynching the mod. I am accepting otherwise game-relevant questions at this time.

Also I'm in a hydra with Departure, who I will probably slip and call Fish. For those of you who don't know, that means that we share a single rolecard and player slot.
Woop woop.

I'm Kirk, I will not be answering questionnaires at this time, and I also will not be lynching the mod. I am accepting otherwise game-relevant questions at this time.

Also I'm in a hydra with Departure, who I will probably slip and call Fish. For those of you who don't know, that means that we share a single rolecard and player slot.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Hello all! I’m Departure/Fish, either is fine. I don’t recognize most
Hello all! I’m Departure/Fish, either is fine. I don’t recognize most
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
[y’all ever slip up and hit post midway through a sentence? whoops.]

of you, so the sooner we get the conversation started, the better. To that end, I’ll be putting The Mighty Drei’s vote on Dragonclaw101 for now. Discus!

Side note, I work 10-6 EST Monday-Friday. I might check the thread on breaks, but expect me to be mostly gone during that period.
[y’all ever slip up and hit post midway through a sentence? whoops.]

of you, so the sooner we get the conversation started, the better. To that end, I’ll be putting The Mighty Drei’s vote on Dragonclaw101 for now. Discus!

Side note, I work 10-6 EST Monday-Friday. I might check the thread on breaks, but expect me to be mostly gone during that period.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
(@dragonclaw101)
(@dragonclaw101)
I'm confused, have roles been sent out already? I haven't received mine yet.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
[quote name="Erra" date="2020-01-06 07:19:10" ] I'm confused, have roles been sent out already? I haven't received mine yet. [/quote] I've resent it. If anybody else lacks a role, shoot me a pm, would you?
Erra wrote on 2020-01-06 07:19:10:
I've resent it. If anybody else lacks a role, shoot me a pm, would you?
I also didn't get my role ;-;
I also didn't get my role ;-;
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102