Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Edgar's Lament: Main thread [D3]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86
[quote name="Erra" date="2019-12-22 07:21:39" ] Ack, sorry. I missed that. Uh... So is Greg a girl? [/quote] No...
Erra wrote on 2019-12-22 07:21:39:
Ack, sorry. I missed that.

Uh... So is Greg a girl?
No...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
So Greg's death doesn't have flavor. That's... Weird, to say the least.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
[quote name="Erra" date="2019-12-22 07:48:04" ] So Greg's death doesn't have flavor. That's... Weird, to say the least. [/quote] I was rished and didnt write it well. It was stemmed from the cult gathering when Dameon rushed off.
Erra wrote on 2019-12-22 07:48:04:
I was rished and didnt write it well. It was stemmed from the cult gathering when Dameon rushed off.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Ohh, ok
Ohh, ok
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Laggy laggy I didn't sleep. So, someone died, no converters, and someone got jailed? Lit.
Laggy laggy I didn't sleep. So, someone died, no converters, and someone got jailed? Lit.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Was Artemis in Dragon’s previous games?
vV5jbm.png
[quote name="Cognitive" date="2019-12-22 08:00:29" ] Was Artemis in Dragon’s previous games? [/quote] Yeah, in the previous one.
Cognitive wrote on 2019-12-22 08:00:29:

Yeah, in the previous one.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Hey guys, I'm going to be gone for 2 hours and I'm leaving in a few minutes. I'm going to be Coli-griding while I'm still here, hence why I don't post.
Hey guys, I'm going to be gone for 2 hours and I'm leaving in a few minutes. I'm going to be Coli-griding while I'm still here, hence why I don't post.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
About 11 hours to go. Please get votes in before then
About 11 hours to go. Please get votes in before then

Clayton Academy
This is a non-b game, so I don't see role swapping being a thing? I know it's role madness, but that feels like it'd be too chaotic.
This is a non-b game, so I don't see role swapping being a thing? I know it's role madness, but that feels like it'd be too chaotic.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86