Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Edgar's Lament: Main thread [D3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
Signup thread

Main thread | Voting thread

Night 1 | Day 1

Dusk - The First Night
Edgar wandered down the street, breathing the cool night air, lost in his thoughts. He strolled slowly down the street, unaware of what awaited him just a few feet away. As he rounded the corner, Edgar paused, dread building up inside him. He took the final step and stopped dead in his tracks, shaking at the scene before him.

His sister lay on the ground, curled into a fetal position, broken and bloody. Her eyes were white and her jaw hung open in a surprised expression. She had ancient runes burned into her skin, and her fingertips were burned away to reveal the bone underneath. Edgar fell to his knees, tears welling up. He let out a cry of pain and fell forward, catching himself on his elbows.

Someone rounded the corner and gasped. They rushed forward, kneeling over Edgar’s sister. It was William, Charlene’s brother and quite protective. He whirled to face Edgar.

“What did you do?” he hissed.

Edgar shook his head. “It wasn’t me, it wasn’t me… Who did this? Why didn’t I get a chance to… It wasn’t me, it wasn’t me…”

William snorted. A few people gathered, mrmering to themselves.

“What’s going on?”

“Is that Edgar’s sister?”

“Who did this?”

“Are we in danger?”

And so on went the murmurings. The mayor held up his hand for silence.

“Alright, alright. Everyone calm down. The murderers can’t have gotten far. We need to find them and bring them to justice. Everyone head home for the night. Be on guard. They could be anywhere. As for you,” he turned to Edgar. “It seems there was dark magic involved in this. What do you have to say for your defence.”

Edgar lifted his head. He spoke through tears, choking and trembling. “If this was done by me then I deserve to die. I would never hurt my sister. She didn’t deserve this. I swear I’ll kill whoever did this. If it’s the last thing I do.”

The mayor shrugged. “I believe you, Edgar, but we all know you’ve been dabbling in the dark arts. You might have caused-”

“This is not my magic!” Edgar roared. “This is a cultish, perverted, evil ritual as a means to summon something. I don’t know what, but it wasn’t from me.”

The crowd jumped at Edgar’s outburst. A few people took a step back, looking around in fear. Edgar hung his head. “I’m sorry. I’ll use my magic to help bring these fiends to justice. You shouldn’t be in any danger… I’m so sorry. You have to believe that I didn’t do it.”

“I forbid you from using your magic until we have this sorted out.”

“You can forbid me all you want, but I’m going to find out who killed my sister and bring them to justice.”

The mayor gritted his teeth. “Return to your home, Edgar. Perhaps Charlene can talk some sense into you.”

The crowd dispersed, muttering to themselves. Someone glanced back with wild eyes, plotting the way they would make their move. They would be remembered. They would spill the blood of the whole town in the streets, carve their name into history.
Someone bent over on their way home to pick up an item. They’d have to examine it for the night, and figure out how to use it. Hopefully, it would help.

Night one has begun! Please be sure to send in all actions/no actions by 20:00 FR time today!

@Erra @Sincerity11 @Requacy @RadioReprise @EmbertheSkywing @nightskyseer @LittolBoi @Zorua345 @Cognitive @ArtemisAgrotera @Nikame @T0r @MurderlessCrow @Tweeter101 @Tanglefire @Heroninflight @Argathakul @StarCookies @StormDreamer @KobaltFeathers @TastyPastry
Signup thread

Main thread | Voting thread

Night 1 | Day 1

Dusk - The First Night
Edgar wandered down the street, breathing the cool night air, lost in his thoughts. He strolled slowly down the street, unaware of what awaited him just a few feet away. As he rounded the corner, Edgar paused, dread building up inside him. He took the final step and stopped dead in his tracks, shaking at the scene before him.

His sister lay on the ground, curled into a fetal position, broken and bloody. Her eyes were white and her jaw hung open in a surprised expression. She had ancient runes burned into her skin, and her fingertips were burned away to reveal the bone underneath. Edgar fell to his knees, tears welling up. He let out a cry of pain and fell forward, catching himself on his elbows.

Someone rounded the corner and gasped. They rushed forward, kneeling over Edgar’s sister. It was William, Charlene’s brother and quite protective. He whirled to face Edgar.

“What did you do?” he hissed.

Edgar shook his head. “It wasn’t me, it wasn’t me… Who did this? Why didn’t I get a chance to… It wasn’t me, it wasn’t me…”

William snorted. A few people gathered, mrmering to themselves.

“What’s going on?”

“Is that Edgar’s sister?”

“Who did this?”

“Are we in danger?”

And so on went the murmurings. The mayor held up his hand for silence.

“Alright, alright. Everyone calm down. The murderers can’t have gotten far. We need to find them and bring them to justice. Everyone head home for the night. Be on guard. They could be anywhere. As for you,” he turned to Edgar. “It seems there was dark magic involved in this. What do you have to say for your defence.”

Edgar lifted his head. He spoke through tears, choking and trembling. “If this was done by me then I deserve to die. I would never hurt my sister. She didn’t deserve this. I swear I’ll kill whoever did this. If it’s the last thing I do.”

The mayor shrugged. “I believe you, Edgar, but we all know you’ve been dabbling in the dark arts. You might have caused-”

“This is not my magic!” Edgar roared. “This is a cultish, perverted, evil ritual as a means to summon something. I don’t know what, but it wasn’t from me.”

The crowd jumped at Edgar’s outburst. A few people took a step back, looking around in fear. Edgar hung his head. “I’m sorry. I’ll use my magic to help bring these fiends to justice. You shouldn’t be in any danger… I’m so sorry. You have to believe that I didn’t do it.”

“I forbid you from using your magic until we have this sorted out.”

“You can forbid me all you want, but I’m going to find out who killed my sister and bring them to justice.”

The mayor gritted his teeth. “Return to your home, Edgar. Perhaps Charlene can talk some sense into you.”

The crowd dispersed, muttering to themselves. Someone glanced back with wild eyes, plotting the way they would make their move. They would be remembered. They would spill the blood of the whole town in the streets, carve their name into history.
Someone bent over on their way home to pick up an item. They’d have to examine it for the night, and figure out how to use it. Hopefully, it would help.

Night one has begun! Please be sure to send in all actions/no actions by 20:00 FR time today!

@Erra @Sincerity11 @Requacy @RadioReprise @EmbertheSkywing @nightskyseer @LittolBoi @Zorua345 @Cognitive @ArtemisAgrotera @Nikame @T0r @MurderlessCrow @Tweeter101 @Tanglefire @Heroninflight @Argathakul @StarCookies @StormDreamer @KobaltFeathers @TastyPastry
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
PLAYERS (17/17)
  1. Erra
  2. Sincerity11
  3. Requacy
  4. RadioReprise
  5. EmbertheSkywing
  6. nightskyseer
  7. LittolBoi
  8. Zorua345
  9. Cognitive
  10. ArtemisAgrotera
  11. Nikame
  12. T0r
  13. MurderlessCrow
  14. Tweeter101
  15. Tanglefire
  16. Heroninflight
  17. Argathakul

SUBS
  1. StarCookies
  2. StormDreamer
  3. KobaltFeathers
  4. None
  5. None

SPECS
  1. TastyPastry
  2. None
  3. None
  4. None
  5. None
PLAYERS (17/17)
  1. Erra
  2. Sincerity11
  3. Requacy
  4. RadioReprise
  5. EmbertheSkywing
  6. nightskyseer
  7. LittolBoi
  8. Zorua345
  9. Cognitive
  10. ArtemisAgrotera
  11. Nikame
  12. T0r
  13. MurderlessCrow
  14. Tweeter101
  15. Tanglefire
  16. Heroninflight
  17. Argathakul

SUBS
  1. StarCookies
  2. StormDreamer
  3. KobaltFeathers
  4. None
  5. None

SPECS
  1. TastyPastry
  2. None
  3. None
  4. None
  5. None
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
The game will start 21/12/2019 at 8:00 FR time. I have just finished setup a bit earlier than expected.
The game will start 21/12/2019 at 8:00 FR time. I have just finished setup a bit earlier than expected.

Clayton Academy
Okay woohooo! I was panicking like, "Oh shirt it started oh shirt oh shirt!"

Nice writing, mate!

Also I freaking voice-acted my animatic and I am a god of chaos now.
Okay woohooo! I was panicking like, "Oh shirt it started oh shirt oh shirt!"

Nice writing, mate!

Also I freaking voice-acted my animatic and I am a god of chaos now.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)

Game start

Game start

Clayton Academy
Hello, I already posted my intro on the sign-up thread, but in case you haven't seen it, I'm Ember (she/her FR+2).

After the first phase, only roleclaim when it's necessary (like if you have info or you're about to get lynched). I don't recommend hinting at your role either, because it's very possible that mafia will catch on before town does.
Hello, I already posted my intro on the sign-up thread, but in case you haven't seen it, I'm Ember (she/her FR+2).

After the first phase, only roleclaim when it's necessary (like if you have info or you're about to get lynched). I don't recommend hinting at your role either, because it's very possible that mafia will catch on before town does.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I’ll introduce myself again too. I’m Cog. No preference on pronouns and am FRT+3. I like day 1 lynches but won’t randomly vote someone.
I’ll introduce myself again too. I’m Cog. No preference on pronouns and am FRT+3. I like day 1 lynches but won’t randomly vote someone.
vV5jbm.png
I don't remember if i posted an intro already so! Hewwo, I'm Radio, he/him, FR +2, may or may not be more inactive than usual because I'm still sick and my work schedule is A Lot.

Because we're starting on night one, unless I'm reading that wrong, my opinion on D1 lynches doesn't really matter. I'm cautious with early modlynches, I like to wait a day or so to see if there's any flavor hints or anything to guess the ethereal's effect
on.

@Tweeter101 Don't roleclaim. Unless you have a very good reason to, you're only helping the maf. Actually, isn't there a rule that says we can't until a certain day, or is that not this game?
I don't remember if i posted an intro already so! Hewwo, I'm Radio, he/him, FR +2, may or may not be more inactive than usual because I'm still sick and my work schedule is A Lot.

Because we're starting on night one, unless I'm reading that wrong, my opinion on D1 lynches doesn't really matter. I'm cautious with early modlynches, I like to wait a day or so to see if there's any flavor hints or anything to guess the ethereal's effect
on.

@Tweeter101 Don't roleclaim. Unless you have a very good reason to, you're only helping the maf. Actually, isn't there a rule that says we can't until a certain day, or is that not this game?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote=Rules]You will be modkilled if you roleclaim in the first phase. This does not include softclaims (i.e “I have an important voting role”) but does include falsclaims (i.e the Vig claims Doctor)[/quote] Yeah. And I forgot this game was non-b, nevermind about the modlynch lmao.
Rules wrote:
You will be modkilled if you roleclaim in the first phase. This does not include softclaims (i.e “I have an important voting role”) but does include falsclaims (i.e the Vig claims Doctor)

Yeah. And I forgot this game was non-b, nevermind about the modlynch lmao.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Oh hey. Didn’t even realize it was night. Interesting.

Also, I believe the mod is not lynchable this game.
Oh hey. Didn’t even realize it was night. Interesting.

Also, I believe the mod is not lynchable this game.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86