Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [subs!] Town of Secrets Mafia Signups!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Town Of Secrets
a spooky mafia game

Signups | Discussion | Lynch

“Hey, wait up, you guys! Mom let me go with you, but she wanted an adult to watch us so we wouldn’t get hurt!” A boy ran up to a group of children, all of them about ten years old.

“Ehh, I get that she means well, but the forest isn’t that big! I’ve walked around here a million times, and I’ve always been able to get back home easily. She shouldn’t be worrying so much!” a girl replied, carrying a large picnic basket stuffed with treats and snacks.

“I... I don’t know the forest that well, so Mom might be right...” The boy shivered in fright.

The girl rolled her eyes. “Well, if you don’t wanna come, don’t. We’re telling spooky stories in a spooky forest, so don’t come if you get scared easy.”

The boy nervously looked around, then sighed. “I’ll come, if an adult comes too.” The girl frowned in response.

“I dunno who could watch us...” She scanned the town for any older people to accompany them.

“Hey, wait! Do you see that older girl over there? Hmm, maybe she’d be our adult, so your mom doesn’t keep you home.” Another boy pointed at a girl standing outside the forest.

“Oh, I see her. Let me go up to her, maybe she could join us for our campfire storytelling!” The basket-carrying girl skipped over to the teenager, who stared out into the town. “Hello! Do you wanna come with us? We’re going into the forest, and telling ghost stories. It’s a contest to see who’s the scariest!”

The teen blinked at her in confusion, and the girl felt her hopes fall. But after a second to think, the other girl smiled at her and nodded. “Sure. I didn’t really have much to do, so I could come with you guys.”

“Oh, oh! If you’re going to come with us, what’s your name?” The younger girl bounced up and down in excitement. A new friend?

“Well, you can call me... Sky.” The long pause was proof that ‘Sky’ wasn’t her real name.

“Hi, Sky. I’m...” The girl frowned, her face screwing up. “You’re not telling me your name, so I’m Owl!”

Sky smiled faintly. “Fair enough. Should we get going, then?”

Owl bobbed her head energetically. “Yeah!”
Town Of Secrets
a spooky mafia game

Signups | Discussion | Lynch

“Hey, wait up, you guys! Mom let me go with you, but she wanted an adult to watch us so we wouldn’t get hurt!” A boy ran up to a group of children, all of them about ten years old.

“Ehh, I get that she means well, but the forest isn’t that big! I’ve walked around here a million times, and I’ve always been able to get back home easily. She shouldn’t be worrying so much!” a girl replied, carrying a large picnic basket stuffed with treats and snacks.

“I... I don’t know the forest that well, so Mom might be right...” The boy shivered in fright.

The girl rolled her eyes. “Well, if you don’t wanna come, don’t. We’re telling spooky stories in a spooky forest, so don’t come if you get scared easy.”

The boy nervously looked around, then sighed. “I’ll come, if an adult comes too.” The girl frowned in response.

“I dunno who could watch us...” She scanned the town for any older people to accompany them.

“Hey, wait! Do you see that older girl over there? Hmm, maybe she’d be our adult, so your mom doesn’t keep you home.” Another boy pointed at a girl standing outside the forest.

“Oh, I see her. Let me go up to her, maybe she could join us for our campfire storytelling!” The basket-carrying girl skipped over to the teenager, who stared out into the town. “Hello! Do you wanna come with us? We’re going into the forest, and telling ghost stories. It’s a contest to see who’s the scariest!”

The teen blinked at her in confusion, and the girl felt her hopes fall. But after a second to think, the other girl smiled at her and nodded. “Sure. I didn’t really have much to do, so I could come with you guys.”

“Oh, oh! If you’re going to come with us, what’s your name?” The younger girl bounced up and down in excitement. A new friend?

“Well, you can call me... Sky.” The long pause was proof that ‘Sky’ wasn’t her real name.

“Hi, Sky. I’m...” The girl frowned, her face screwing up. “You’re not telling me your name, so I’m Owl!”

Sky smiled faintly. “Fair enough. Should we get going, then?”

Owl bobbed her head energetically. “Yeah!”
jghAv2V.png
Players:
1. creationswrath
2. Cognitive
3. LittolBoi
4. Tanglefire
5. QiEclipse
6. Dragonclaw101
7. nightskyseer
8. Cattington
9. SoraStarSeer
10. Corno
11. Embertheskywing
12. Maithax

Subs:
1. Oricole
2. MurderlessCrow

Spectators:
Players:
1. creationswrath
2. Cognitive
3. LittolBoi
4. Tanglefire
5. QiEclipse
6. Dragonclaw101
7. nightskyseer
8. Cattington
9. SoraStarSeer
10. Corno
11. Embertheskywing
12. Maithax

Subs:
1. Oricole
2. MurderlessCrow

Spectators:
jghAv2V.png
Game information (read this, really important!):
  1. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle, meaning that days will be 48 hours and nights will be 24 hours long, with lockdown happening during 19:00 FRT.
  2. This game is non-b*stard, meaning that I will not intentionally lie to you. However, there may be roles which alter investigation results. When a player dies, they will show up as the alignment they would appear as if they were investigated that night.
  3. The game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is neither required nor encouraged.
  4. This game is role-madness! Everyone will get a role so it’ll be fun and maybe chaotic :)
  5. Lynch votes are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.
  6. Town wins when all mafia are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
  7. Mafia wins when all town members are dead, or when nothing can stop this, and there is at least one mafia member alive.

Rules:
  1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
  2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
  3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your QT.
    Agrina and I have put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
  4. You are required to post at least two times per day cycle (day/night). I’m not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
  5. Mod is not lynchable.
  6. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
  7. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created quicktopics, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
  8. Respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them. Or I will smite you with angry lightning eyes.
Game information (read this, really important!):
  1. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle, meaning that days will be 48 hours and nights will be 24 hours long, with lockdown happening during 19:00 FRT.
  2. This game is non-b*stard, meaning that I will not intentionally lie to you. However, there may be roles which alter investigation results. When a player dies, they will show up as the alignment they would appear as if they were investigated that night.
  3. The game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is neither required nor encouraged.
  4. This game is role-madness! Everyone will get a role so it’ll be fun and maybe chaotic :)
  5. Lynch votes are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.
  6. Town wins when all mafia are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
  7. Mafia wins when all town members are dead, or when nothing can stop this, and there is at least one mafia member alive.

Rules:
  1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
  2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
  3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your QT.
    Agrina and I have put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
  4. You are required to post at least two times per day cycle (day/night). I’m not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
  5. Mod is not lynchable.
  6. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
  7. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created quicktopics, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
  8. Respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them. Or I will smite you with angry lightning eyes.
jghAv2V.png
IMH pinglist!

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
IMH pinglist!

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
jghAv2V.png

Credits:

This game is comodded by me and @Agrina! :) The roles and flavor are written by her, and then I'm going to be doing most of the game-running thing :3 Go shower Agrina with all the love in the world because she is an amazing writer <3

Thank you to Polygone for looking over our setup and giving us suggestions on how to make our setup more balanced!

Credits:

This game is comodded by me and @Agrina! :) The roles and flavor are written by her, and then I'm going to be doing most of the game-running thing :3 Go shower Agrina with all the love in the world because she is an amazing writer <3

Thank you to Polygone for looking over our setup and giving us suggestions on how to make our setup more balanced!
jghAv2V.png
Signups are open!! Ping me if you want to join--this game is open to all, no prior experience is needed! And have faith in me, mod!storm is better than player!storm. Plus, Agrina did the setup and flavor writing there'll be actually good flavor :)

Both of us are very excited for this game, so let's make it happen!
Signups are open!! Ping me if you want to join--this game is open to all, no prior experience is needed! And have faith in me, mod!storm is better than player!storm. Plus, Agrina did the setup and flavor writing there'll be actually good flavor :)

Both of us are very excited for this game, so let's make it happen!
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Dibs first player spot! Ooh boy I haven't played Mafia in a LONG while. I was gonna start a new Mafia thread just now but I noticed yours! Noice!

Could you give us a list of roles (please)?
@StormDreamer

Dibs first player spot! Ooh boy I haven't played Mafia in a LONG while. I was gonna start a new Mafia thread just now but I noticed yours! Noice!

Could you give us a list of roles (please)?
@creationsWrath
Haha thank you for joining! I added you as a player~
This is a closed setup game, meaning that the particular set of roles will not be publicly known. However, if you want to get an idea of what possible abilities there will be in the game, here's a wiki page with the list of roles/abilities you normally see in a mafia game. :)
@creationsWrath
Haha thank you for joining! I added you as a player~
This is a closed setup game, meaning that the particular set of roles will not be publicly known. However, if you want to get an idea of what possible abilities there will be in the game, here's a wiki page with the list of roles/abilities you normally see in a mafia game. :)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

I'll be a sub?
@StormDreamer

I'll be a sub?
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
@QiEclipse
Yeet I got you down as a sub!! :)
@QiEclipse
Yeet I got you down as a sub!! :)
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10