Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [subs!] Town of Secrets Mafia Signups!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(hello)
(hello)
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Come joiin--I promise it'll be fun!
Come joiin--I promise it'll be fun!
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer Sign me up, Sturm.
@StormDreamer Sign me up, Sturm.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive Got you down, Cog!! :D
@Cognitive Got you down, Cog!! :D
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer I'd like to join as a player! I have literally 0 experience playing mafia though...
@StormDreamer I'd like to join as a player! I have literally 0 experience playing mafia though...
FRT +14
@LittolBoi
That's perfectly fine! The best way to learn is to play :D I'm sure other experienced players are happy to give you a hand if you have questions in the game!

Forum mafia games have a few rules that may not be that obvious to new players, such as not editing or deleting posts, or not talking to other people in the game about the game through private messages. Remember to read the rules and game information :D (If you have, then kudos to you!)
@LittolBoi
That's perfectly fine! The best way to learn is to play :D I'm sure other experienced players are happy to give you a hand if you have questions in the game!

Forum mafia games have a few rules that may not be that obvious to new players, such as not editing or deleting posts, or not talking to other people in the game about the game through private messages. Remember to read the rules and game information :D (If you have, then kudos to you!)
jghAv2V.png
Blumph~
Blumph~
jghAv2V.png
C'moon this game will be really fun, I swear!! Tell your friends about this game :o We need 9 more players~
C'moon this game will be really fun, I swear!! Tell your friends about this game :o We need 9 more players~
jghAv2V.png
come little children i'll take thee away
come little children i'll take thee away
jghAv2V.png
Come play with us
Come play with us
vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10