Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [subs!] Town of Secrets Mafia Signups!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Probably won't be too active Monday between school and work, but it'll be okay [img]https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2019/01/CatMemeMotivationalImage.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg[/img]
Probably won't be too active Monday between school and work, but it'll be okay
CatMemeMotivationalImage.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@embertheskywing Your cats are so cute! Hope and my cat, Callie, look they could be siblings. [emoji=coatl love size=2]
@embertheskywing Your cats are so cute! Hope and my cat, Callie, look they could be siblings.
vV5jbm.png

I'll be fine with Monday. I can discuss strats with my friends at school!

I don't have any cats but my favorite mythical creature are either phoenixes or Eastern style dragons!

I'll be fine with Monday. I can discuss strats with my friends at school!

I don't have any cats but my favorite mythical creature are either phoenixes or Eastern style dragons!
I’m fine with Monday :D

My favourite mythical creature is the dragon. I’m sorry, I don’t know how to put images anymore ever since tinypic closed down. Anyone know where I can host my images instead?
I’m fine with Monday :D

My favourite mythical creature is the dragon. I’m sorry, I don’t know how to put images anymore ever since tinypic closed down. Anyone know where I can host my images instead?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@tanglefire I’ve used imgur.com in the past for hosting pics. It might be worth checking out.
@tanglefire I’ve used imgur.com in the past for hosting pics. It might be worth checking out.
vV5jbm.png
Oh yeah, I reckon I could make Monday work. Replies might be slow because of funky time zone stuff. And other things but yeha, monday could work
Oh yeah, I reckon I could make Monday work. Replies might be slow because of funky time zone stuff. And other things but yeha, monday could work
FRT +14
@Cognitive Thanks! Your cat is cute, too. ^ ^
@Cognitive Thanks! Your cat is cute, too. ^ ^
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@StormDreamer I’m good with Monday! Also my favourite mythical creature is the manticore, because it’s basically just a cat with wings :)
@StormDreamer I’m good with Monday! Also my favourite mythical creature is the manticore, because it’s basically just a cat with wings :)
I4TUkY9.png
@Salsae @hhhokay
Are you guys still on board with us? :3
@Salsae @hhhokay
Are you guys still on board with us? :3
jghAv2V.png
Thank you to everyone who responded already! I am well-fed with cat pictures and am happ

Was really fun to hear about your favourite mythical creatures as well!

Two days until the game starts! Here's to a good game *raises glass of cotton candy*
Thank you to everyone who responded already! I am well-fed with cat pictures and am happ

Was really fun to hear about your favourite mythical creatures as well!

Two days until the game starts! Here's to a good game *raises glass of cotton candy*
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10