Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [subs!] Town of Secrets Mafia Signups!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@StormDreamer
I think Salsae and Hhhokay got their accounts locked?
@StormDreamer
I think Salsae and Hhhokay got their accounts locked?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101 @StormDreamer They DID get their accounts locked! WHYYY
@Dragonclaw101 @StormDreamer They DID get their accounts locked! WHYYY
@Dragonclaw
Oh nooo :ooo Is there any hope of them getting their accounts unlocked in the next day or two, or should I find subs for them?

((Do you wanna sub in?))
@Dragonclaw
Oh nooo :ooo Is there any hope of them getting their accounts unlocked in the next day or two, or should I find subs for them?

((Do you wanna sub in?))
jghAv2V.png
allright I moved both of them to a sub spot in case they get their account back and want to play :o

We're in need of two more players!
@QiEclipse @Oricole do you guys wanna sub?
allright I moved both of them to a sub spot in case they get their account back and want to play :o

We're in need of two more players!
@QiEclipse @Oricole do you guys wanna sub?
jghAv2V.png
I WILL SUB PLEASE!
I WILL SUB PLEASE!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-11-09 17:56:12" ] @ Dragonclaw Oh nooo :ooo Is there any hope of them getting their accounts unlocked in the next day or two, or should I find subs for them? ((Do you wanna sub in?)) [/quote] I, unfortunately, don't think so. There is a very long process to get your account back, if ever.
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-11-09 17:56:12:
@ Dragonclaw

((Do you wanna sub in?))
I, unfortunately, don't think so. There is a very long process to get your account back, if ever.

Clayton Academy
@StormDreamer

Sure!
@StormDreamer

Sure!
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
@QiEclipse @Dragonclaw101
Alright, switched both of you to players! Thank you very much for subbing in <3

We now once again have enough people :)
@QiEclipse @Dragonclaw101
Alright, switched both of you to players! Thank you very much for subbing in <3

We now once again have enough people :)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer By Monday do you mean Monday reset or Monday in your time zone?
@StormDreamer By Monday do you mean Monday reset or Monday in your time zone?
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-09 18:05:33" ] [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-11-09 17:56:12" ] @ Dragonclaw Oh nooo :ooo Is there any hope of them getting their accounts unlocked in the next day or two, or should I find subs for them? ((Do you wanna sub in?)) [/quote] I, unfortunately, don't think so. There is a very long process to get your account back, if ever. [/quote] I’ve never seen someone get their account back tbh.....
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-09 18:05:33:
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-11-09 17:56:12:
@ Dragonclaw

((Do you wanna sub in?))
I, unfortunately, don't think so. There is a very long process to get your account back, if ever.

I’ve never seen someone get their account back tbh.....
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10