Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [subs!] Town of Secrets Mafia Signups!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@StormDreamer
I think Salsae and Hhhokay got their accounts locked?
@StormDreamer
I think Salsae and Hhhokay got their accounts locked?
On hiatus. ETA Unknown. I'm doing a bunch of stuff for college, it's getting pretty overwhelming to try to keep up with this game at the moment. Sorry if I've left you hanging. I'll try and get back on eventually. If you bought something from me and I didn't deliver, please PM me so I can give you a refund. Sorry again >.
@Dragonclaw101 @StormDreamer They DID get their accounts locked! WHYYY
@Dragonclaw101 @StormDreamer They DID get their accounts locked! WHYYY
rNm9jr5.png

Please join, we've missing 3 more people!
@Dragonclaw
Oh nooo :ooo Is there any hope of them getting their accounts unlocked in the next day or two, or should I find subs for them?

((Do you wanna sub in?))
@Dragonclaw
Oh nooo :ooo Is there any hope of them getting their accounts unlocked in the next day or two, or should I find subs for them?

((Do you wanna sub in?))
SGgqoY1.png
allright I moved both of them to a sub spot in case they get their account back and want to play :o

We're in need of two more players!
@QiEclipse @Oricole do you guys wanna sub?
allright I moved both of them to a sub spot in case they get their account back and want to play :o

We're in need of two more players!
@QiEclipse @Oricole do you guys wanna sub?
SGgqoY1.png
I WILL SUB PLEASE!
I WILL SUB PLEASE!
On hiatus. ETA Unknown. I'm doing a bunch of stuff for college, it's getting pretty overwhelming to try to keep up with this game at the moment. Sorry if I've left you hanging. I'll try and get back on eventually. If you bought something from me and I didn't deliver, please PM me so I can give you a refund. Sorry again >.
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-11-09 17:56:12" ] @ Dragonclaw Oh nooo :ooo Is there any hope of them getting their accounts unlocked in the next day or two, or should I find subs for them? ((Do you wanna sub in?)) [/quote] I, unfortunately, don't think so. There is a very long process to get your account back, if ever.
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-11-09 17:56:12:
@ Dragonclaw

((Do you wanna sub in?))
I, unfortunately, don't think so. There is a very long process to get your account back, if ever.
@StormDreamer

Sure!
@StormDreamer

Sure!
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
@QiEclipse @Dragonclaw101
Alright, switched both of you to players! Thank you very much for subbing in <3

We now once again have enough people :)
@QiEclipse @Dragonclaw101
Alright, switched both of you to players! Thank you very much for subbing in <3

We now once again have enough people :)
SGgqoY1.png
@StormDreamer By Monday do you mean Monday reset or Monday in your time zone?
@StormDreamer By Monday do you mean Monday reset or Monday in your time zone?
rNm9jr5.png

Please join, we've missing 3 more people!
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-09 18:05:33" ] [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-11-09 17:56:12" ] @ Dragonclaw Oh nooo :ooo Is there any hope of them getting their accounts unlocked in the next day or two, or should I find subs for them? ((Do you wanna sub in?)) [/quote] I, unfortunately, don't think so. There is a very long process to get your account back, if ever. [/quote] I’ve never seen someone get their account back tbh.....
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-09 18:05:33:
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-11-09 17:56:12:
@ Dragonclaw

((Do you wanna sub in?))
I, unfortunately, don't think so. There is a very long process to get your account back, if ever.

I’ve never seen someone get their account back tbh.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10