Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Bryn, the traveling pearlcatcher!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Please add me to the list!
Please add me to the list!
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@DisastrousAbsol
You're on it ^^
@DisastrousAbsol
You're on it ^^

@serverynn
This seems very fun can I be on the list please?
@serverynn
This seems very fun can I be on the list please?
@Vampkat71
You're on it! ^^
@Vampkat71
You're on it! ^^

Add me to the list
Add me to the list
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
Hhhhh so many people suddenly heck yeah

@Neurotoxina you're on it! Thank you for your interest ^^
Hhhhh so many people suddenly heck yeah

@Neurotoxina you're on it! Thank you for your interest ^^

@SoraStarSeer
Last chance to accept taking her in before she gets sent to someone else. Are you able to? I tagged you around 3 days ago with the question, maybe you didn't see it

After rollover tomorrow, if you didn't respond, she's going to the next on the list and you will be given another chance after that person
@SoraStarSeer
Last chance to accept taking her in before she gets sent to someone else. Are you able to? I tagged you around 3 days ago with the question, maybe you didn't see it

After rollover tomorrow, if you didn't respond, she's going to the next on the list and you will be given another chance after that person

Add me to your list!:)
Add me to your list!:)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay
You're on the list ^^
@Hyzenthlaay
You're on the list ^^

@Severynn
Oof sorry. I sometimes get a flood of notifications in the morning from FR and I didnt see the ping. Unfortunately I cannot take Brynn rn. I dont have any nests available and I only have 1 male dragon available to breed. After the next person, I will have nests open and dragons available. Ty for the reminder!
@Severynn
Oof sorry. I sometimes get a flood of notifications in the morning from FR and I didnt see the ping. Unfortunately I cannot take Brynn rn. I dont have any nests available and I only have 1 male dragon available to breed. After the next person, I will have nests open and dragons available. Ty for the reminder!
rNm9jr5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17