Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
Hello! I missed most of the discussion because my sleep habits are now better.

My name is Tweeter, and I'm Fr +3. I take he/she pronouns now, and have little to no self control in these games. Seriously, I mean it.

My name is Tweeter, and I'm Fr +3. I take he/she pronouns now, and have little to no self control in these games. Seriously, I mean it.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Also, mine isn't a job. It's more like a title that describes what you are, like Gamer.
Also, mine isn't a job. It's more like a title that describes what you are, like Gamer.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-05 18:41:59" ] [quote name="Maithax" date="2019-09-05 18:36:15" ] Yo, I'd be amped, but I'm about to go to sleep [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ng72Iez.png[/img] [/quote] I repent every night. Introduction? Introduction. I'm Maithax or Mai. My pronouns are either male or neutral, whichever works. I'm on FR +3. I have both work and school, but I'm gonna try to juggle this game alongside those two.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-05 18:41:59:
Maithax wrote on 2019-09-05 18:36:15:
Yo, I'd be amped, but I'm about to go to sleep
Ng72Iez.png
I repent every night.

Introduction? Introduction.

I'm Maithax or Mai. My pronouns are either male or neutral, whichever works. I'm on FR +3. I have both work and school, but I'm gonna try to juggle this game alongside those two.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-06 03:28:14" ] Hello! I missed most of the discussion because my sleep habits are now better. My name is Tweeter, and I'm Fr +3. I take he/she pronouns now, and have little to no self control in these games. Seriously, I mean it. [/quote] I have school for most of the day, and at night I don't have access to my phone, so I have six hours of phone time.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-06 03:28:14:

I have school for most of the day, and at night I don't have access to my phone, so I have six hours of phone time.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Hello new people, congratulations on better sleep habits, Tweeter, that’s a pain I’m sorry, Requacy, we have pretty much the exact same opinions, Star, mood, Pastry, and I never repent, Mai!
Hello new people, congratulations on better sleep habits, Tweeter, that’s a pain I’m sorry, Requacy, we have pretty much the exact same opinions, Star, mood, Pastry, and I never repent, Mai!
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-09-05 18:33:41" ] DAY 1 One minute, the submarine is moving along merrily, and the next minute, it is not. It stops, as most things tend to do, with a splutter— everyone onboard hears it. A loud grinding sound echoes from the engine room, followed by a gurgle. Then, there is silence. The lights flicker, then shut off. The submarine stops moving forward, though something— perhaps the current— pulls it starboard, and with a crash, it slams into the side of the trench. It falls through the deep, tumbling through the dark water until it lands on a sort of alcove in the walls of the trench. It teeters, sending all of the scientists inside it stumbling, then stabilizes. Deep within the hold of the sub, a [b]stowaway[/b] awakes with a jolt. The lights are out, and the room is slowly growing colder. “What’s going on?” they whisper into the dark, but there is no response. “What was that?” a [b]researcher[/b] yells, emerging from their room. There are shouts of panic, and soon, all of the occupants of the submarine, save one, are sitting in the small dining hall, some bleary-eyed from sleep, others still wearing their lab coats. They pass around several flashlights, their only source of light in the dim room. “I think the engine must have failed,” a [b]professor[/b] says. “Nonsense!” the [b]engineer[/b] replies, a scowl on their face. “I designed this beauty myself— she wouldn’t have broken down unless somebody tampered with her.” There’s a more pressing issue though— a [b]botanist[/b] emerges from the miniature greenhouse in the submarine, a look of panic on their face. “We only have enough food to last all 15 of us a few days,” they announce. “How long do you think it will take us to be rescued?” The [b]security guard[/b] stands up. “We must do whatever we can to bring the perpetrators to justice! They’ve put everyone on board in danger!” The dining hall erupts into shouts of outrage, accusations flying around. The [b]architect[/b] sits by herself, at a small table near the exit of the room. She smiles, her eyes glinting in the darkness. She wonders how long it will take them to catch on. Meanwhile, in the shadowy corners of the hall, [b]several[/b] of the crew members reach a silent consensus— they all know that they’ll do anything to survive, even if it means killing their fellow crewmates so that there will be enough food for everyone. [/quote] Alright, so looking at this, we know there's a stowaway, a researcher, a professor, an engineer, a botanist, and a security guard. Along with them, there's an architect, who appears, by the text, to be truly hostile to everyone. Finally, we have several different hostile people in the submarine, although, for balance, it's probably a mix of 3P's and Mafia.
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-09-05 18:33:41:
DAY 1

One minute, the submarine is moving along merrily, and the next minute, it is not. It stops, as most things tend to do, with a splutter— everyone onboard hears it. A loud grinding sound echoes from the engine room, followed by a gurgle. Then, there is silence.

The lights flicker, then shut off. The submarine stops moving forward, though something— perhaps the current— pulls it starboard, and with a crash, it slams into the side of the trench. It falls through the deep, tumbling through the dark water until it lands on a sort of alcove in the walls of the trench. It teeters, sending all of the scientists inside it stumbling, then stabilizes.

Deep within the hold of the sub, a stowaway awakes with a jolt. The lights are out, and the room is slowly growing colder. “What’s going on?” they whisper into the dark, but there is no response.

“What was that?” a researcher yells, emerging from their room. There are shouts of panic, and soon, all of the occupants of the submarine, save one, are sitting in the small dining hall, some bleary-eyed from sleep, others still wearing their lab coats. They pass around several flashlights, their only source of light in the dim room.

“I think the engine must have failed,” a professor says.

“Nonsense!” the engineer replies, a scowl on their face. “I designed this beauty myself— she wouldn’t have broken down unless somebody tampered with her.”

There’s a more pressing issue though— a botanist emerges from the miniature greenhouse in the submarine, a look of panic on their face. “We only have enough food to last all 15 of us a few days,” they announce. “How long do you think it will take us to be rescued?”

The security guard stands up. “We must do whatever we can to bring the perpetrators to justice! They’ve put everyone on board in danger!”

The dining hall erupts into shouts of outrage, accusations flying around. The architect sits by herself, at a small table near the exit of the room. She smiles, her eyes glinting in the darkness. She wonders how long it will take them to catch on.

Meanwhile, in the shadowy corners of the hall, several of the crew members reach a silent consensus— they all know that they’ll do anything to survive, even if it means killing their fellow crewmates so that there will be enough food for everyone.

Alright, so looking at this, we know there's a stowaway, a researcher, a professor, an engineer, a botanist, and a security guard.

Along with them, there's an architect, who appears, by the text, to be truly hostile to everyone.

Finally, we have several different hostile people in the submarine, although, for balance, it's probably a mix of 3P's and Mafia.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
P.S.

I'm leaving for a museum at 10:00 AM PST, so I'll be a bit inactive until I return.
P.S.

I'm leaving for a museum at 10:00 AM PST, so I'll be a bit inactive until I return.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Hey All! Sorry for arriving late to the party, but here I am, finally! Just been busy the past few days, and I didn’t see the notification

I’m MysticalScribe, she/ her, they/them, but you can call me Mysti if you like! I'm on FR +3. I have Cross Country Meets on Tuesdays and Saturdays, so I will be inactive for part of those days. I have been in a few Mafia games before. I don't like role claiming too much, unless it’s necessary. I don't really enjoy D1 lynches, and I will most likely abstain from voting, unless I'm suspicious of someone.

Also, I noticed I didn’t get my role card? Just wondering about that. I’m not sure if I should have posted this here, but I don't think it would be right for me to PM the mod for this...
Hey All! Sorry for arriving late to the party, but here I am, finally! Just been busy the past few days, and I didn’t see the notification

I’m MysticalScribe, she/ her, they/them, but you can call me Mysti if you like! I'm on FR +3. I have Cross Country Meets on Tuesdays and Saturdays, so I will be inactive for part of those days. I have been in a few Mafia games before. I don't like role claiming too much, unless it’s necessary. I don't really enjoy D1 lynches, and I will most likely abstain from voting, unless I'm suspicious of someone.

Also, I noticed I didn’t get my role card? Just wondering about that. I’m not sure if I should have posted this here, but I don't think it would be right for me to PM the mod for this...
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
Due to mental health issues I'll be somewhat inactive. I'm still going to do what I can but I can't do much when I can't move. Thanks for your understanding
Due to mental health issues I'll be somewhat inactive. I'm still going to do what I can but I can't do much when I can't move. Thanks for your understanding
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-06 03:41:23" ] Also, mine isn't a job. It's more like a title that describes what you are, like Gamer. [/quote] Actually that works for me as well. I suppose mine is more of an in-between title and job.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-06 03:41:23:
Actually that works for me as well. I suppose mine is more of an in-between title and job.
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100