Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Doors~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
There are three doors each takes you to the opposite place of where you are now.

Where is that. How is it opposite?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a box first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it, to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
There are three doors each takes you to the opposite place of where you are now.

Where is that. How is it opposite?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a box first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it, to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin

2!
I'm inside sitting in a warm house in the city, so this would take me...outside in cold the mountains with nothing else and nobody else around. Which is pretty much exactly the opposite. Mountains because...there's nobody really who hangs around the mountains. Maybe also a desert could work too. Or like...an abandoned island.
@Sinjin

2!
I'm inside sitting in a warm house in the city, so this would take me...outside in cold the mountains with nothing else and nobody else around. Which is pretty much exactly the opposite. Mountains because...there's nobody really who hangs around the mountains. Maybe also a desert could work too. Or like...an abandoned island.
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@Sinjin

1. A jungle filled with birds and insects. Leaves fall every second. I push past a bush and peer into a clearing. hmmmm
@Sinjin

1. A jungle filled with birds and insects. Leaves fall every second. I push past a bush and peer into a clearing. hmmmm
@Sinjin
Ok I guess door 3 then! I hope I did this right!

Door 3: I'm standing in the middle of an iceberg, behind me is my igloo. I hold a fishing pole in my hands. "Time to go catch my dinner!"
@Sinjin
Ok I guess door 3 then! I hope I did this right!

Door 3: I'm standing in the middle of an iceberg, behind me is my igloo. I hold a fishing pole in my hands. "Time to go catch my dinner!"
Just got back from a hiatus... so wats up ppl?
[color=teal]@MoonSun18 Are you sure they weren't flower petals falling? And birds? An extinct Dodo? You will be world famous for finding one still living! Unless you are allergic to that bee like bug... [item=Seapetal Flowerfall][item=Dodo][item=Crystalplate Stinger] [color=teal]@leylines Alone in the cold... I hope you have something warm to ware. [item=Winter Wind][item=Winter Cape] [color=teal]@AshofGlass Going fishing on an iceberg? You'll need equipment... [item=Darktwine Ice Pick][color=teal] And your catch... [item=sicklemaw gar][color=teal]x50 and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54230213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542303/54230213_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MoonSun18
Are you sure they weren't flower petals falling? And birds? An extinct Dodo? You will be world famous for finding one still living! Unless you are allergic to that bee like bug...
Seapetal Flowerfall Dodo Crystalplate Stinger

@leylines
Alone in the cold... I hope you have something warm to ware.
Winter Wind Winter Cape

@AshofGlass
Going fishing on an iceberg? You'll need equipment...
Darktwine Ice Pick
And your catch...
Sicklemaw Gar x50 and

54230213_350.png
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
door one is made of wood

door two is made of seaweed

door three is made of glass
door one is made of wood

door two is made of seaweed

door three is made of glass
@AshofGlass

Door three!
@AshofGlass

Door three!
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o9_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o10_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o7_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o8_r1_500.png
Door two.
Door two.
They/He
+3 FR time
pixil-frame-0_5.pngLabtat.pngpixil-frame-0_2.png
@AshofGlass

That leaves door 1 for me!
@AshofGlass

That leaves door 1 for me!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
@gaymiens
You open the glass door and find some ancient glass artifacts!

@Silkiemoon
You find a pile of seafood!

@turtleking9974
Behind the door you find a little dragon all curled up! U decide to take him home~
@gaymiens
You open the glass door and find some ancient glass artifacts!

@Silkiemoon
You find a pile of seafood!

@turtleking9974
Behind the door you find a little dragon all curled up! U decide to take him home~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68