Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Doors~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68
Door 1 is...what is this? It looks like wood but it's covered in something green-ish. It kinda smells too.

Door 2 is just a simple wooden door, but something smells like meat!

Door 3 smells a little like mangoes, there's a lot of feathers though...
Door 1 is...what is this? It looks like wood but it's covered in something green-ish. It kinda smells too.

Door 2 is just a simple wooden door, but something smells like meat!

Door 3 smells a little like mangoes, there's a lot of feathers though...
BjODpoC.png
Door 1 for me!
Door 1 for me!
They/He
+3 FR time
pixil-frame-0_5.pngLabtat.pngpixil-frame-0_2.png
@KittyFkurry door 3 please (:
@KittyFkurry door 3 please (:
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
@KittyFlurry door 2 then
@KittyFlurry door 2 then
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@Silkiemoon You open the door to find, moss? And a boar. A very mossy boar! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29326.png[/img] @Habeba A strong scent hits your nose, mangoes. Oh lord, it's unbearable. You see a dragon monching on fish, desperate to combat the sweet smell. It sees you and darts out the door, with you right behind it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53430356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534304/53430356_350.png[/img] [/url] @meh1129 Mountains of food pile up on a long table, thinking that you might've been interrupting some sort of dinner, you sneak out with only what you can carry. [item=Java Sparrow][item=Emerald Ratsnake][item=Balsas Anole][item=Dustwing Hummingbird][item=Grey Squirrel][item=Star-Nosed Mole]
@Silkiemoon

You open the door to find, moss? And a boar. A very mossy boar!

29326.png

@Habeba

A strong scent hits your nose, mangoes. Oh lord, it's unbearable. You see a dragon monching on fish, desperate to combat the sweet smell. It sees you and darts out the door, with you right behind it.

53430356_350.png

@meh1129

Mountains of food pile up on a long table, thinking that you might've been interrupting some sort of dinner, you sneak out with only what you can carry.

Java Sparrow Emerald Ratsnake Balsas Anole Dustwing Hummingbird Grey Squirrel Star-Nosed Mole
BjODpoC.png
Alrighty, another round for me :P

You have found your way into the ruins of a castle. While you're wandering the halls, you come across 3 locked doors. Somewhere along the way you had found a key, but it can only unlock one door. Which one do you choose to open?

The first door is a deep brown, almost black, color. It's weird, but there is almost a vacuum of sound hear the door. It is eerily quiet.

The second door is a bright purple color with painted flowers on it. Maybe it was a child's room? For how long the ruins have been here, the paint is in amazingly good condition.

The third door looks pretty normal, but you can see the shimmering of gold from underneath.
Alrighty, another round for me :P

You have found your way into the ruins of a castle. While you're wandering the halls, you come across 3 locked doors. Somewhere along the way you had found a key, but it can only unlock one door. Which one do you choose to open?

The first door is a deep brown, almost black, color. It's weird, but there is almost a vacuum of sound hear the door. It is eerily quiet.

The second door is a bright purple color with painted flowers on it. Maybe it was a child's room? For how long the ruins have been here, the paint is in amazingly good condition.

The third door looks pretty normal, but you can see the shimmering of gold from underneath.
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
@Habebe door two please!
@Habebe door two please!
adam | he or any prns | +2FR

dclqnde-d8211b2c-d221-4dd0-be20-38c52bf30e25.png
Door two!
Door two!
They/He
+3 FR time
pixil-frame-0_5.pngLabtat.pngpixil-frame-0_2.png
@Habeba I'll take door one!